X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 201: A State You Don't Expect

Originally posted by melmac View Post
    He’s already walked down the aisle with her once before...
    I take tRube wasn't wearing white that time?

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

And the preacher said, you know you always have the Lord by your side
    And I was so pleased to be informed of this that I ran
    Twenty red lights in his honor
    Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord

~Mick Jagger/Keith Richards

Comment

Morning. Yep, I am up before noon. Don't know how y'all do it. Flying to DFW for a day, then back tomorrow...hopefully, I'll make it all the way to Houghton tomorrow night.

Also, why can't I think of who Rube is bringing?
      Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
      Originally posted by Quizmire
      mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
      MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
      MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
      I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
        Morning. Yep, I am up before noon. Don't know how y'all do it. Flying to DFW for a day, then back tomorrow...hopefully, I'll make it all the way to Houghton tomorrow night.

I assumed it was a relative of mel's, but I could be off base.

Morning, Lodge. It is gross out. I thought maybe it wasn't worth having the AC on today since it's not as hot as it has been previous days. I just went outside to do some work on a craft project and "making gravy" is putting it mildly. It's only 76 degrees out, but the dewpoint is 70 degrees. This weather is gross. I escaped back inside and will work on other craft projects that don't entail being in this disgusting-ness. I'm trying to preserve my tolerance for the weather since we're going to Baltimore this weekend for my aunt's 70th birthday and it is supposed to be 101 while we're there. This is why I don't go to Baltimore in the summer if I can help it.

Comment

Mornin’ y’all. I see things have been interesting in here since my hiatus..

Hope everyone is well and summer (the offseason) has treated you well.
          AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

• Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
            Morning.Also, why can't I think of who Rube is bringing?
            Because he’s bringing your mom?

Good afternoon Lodge.

I coach an in house baseball team that little gII is on. Playoffs start tonight. We are the number 1 seed at 10-2. I’m hoping we can make a run at some hardware. Little gII is my ace and he’s leading the league in homers. It’s been a fun season.

Next weekend little gII travel ball team is playing at state. After that the g family is heading up to the north shore for 10 days.

Edit. It’s little gII birthday today.
            Last edited by gmann; 07-17-2019, 01:12 PM.
            sigpic

Comment

He’s already walked down the aisle with her once before...
              Originally posted by The Rube View Post
              That I have......
              Originally posted by Armadillo View Post
              I logged on for the first time in years to say: well done, Mel. I enjoyed a hearty chuckle.

As you all were.
              You guys crack me up

Originally posted by gmann View Post
              Because he’s bringing your mom?

Good afternoon Lodge.

I coach an in house baseball team that little gII is on. Playoffs start tonight. We are the number 1 seed at 10-2. I’m hoping we can make a run at some hardware. Little gII is my ace and he’s leading the league in homers. It’s been a fun season.

Next weekend little gII travel ball team is playing at state. After that the g family is heading up to the north shore for 10 days.

Edit. It’s little gII birthday today.
              Tlil gII is supposed to be a baby still!

Comment

Originally posted by bostonewe View Post
                I assumed it was a relative of mel's, but I could be off base.

Morning, Lodge. It is gross out. I thought maybe it wasn't worth having the AC on today since it's not as hot as it has been previous days. I just went outside to do some work on a craft project and "making gravy" is putting it mildly. It's only 76 degrees out, but the dewpoint is 70 degrees. This weather is gross. I escaped back inside and will work on other craft projects that don't entail being in this disgusting-ness. I'm trying to preserve my tolerance for the weather since we're going to Baltimore this weekend for my aunt's 70th birthday and it is supposed to be 101 while we're there. This is why I don't go to Baltimore in the summer if I can help it.
                it is raining like no body's business right now. THings blowing, rain so hard we can't see past a few feet. Hoping the trees stay up.

Good? afternoon Lodge!

Comment

Headed down to my place around noon. Wanted to get here before that band of storms hit up there. Not doing anything here now, but it is hot. Expecting another band to come by here in about an hour.

My ankle has been hurting for a couple of days. Not excruciating, but it hurts a bit. Heading to the doctor tomorrow to hopefully get the go-ahead to start walking on it. I need to contact my boss as I'm scheduled to start back at work on Monday. I was going to text her tonight. But then, I wonder if I should. I just want to let her know about my appointment and how I'm planning to start work on Monday and that I'm not expecting to be able to go to the office. And it will depend on what he says. But then I figure I'll just wait till after the appointment. It would just be my luck to say that and have my doctor tell me I'm not ready to go back. I don't expect that at all, but who knows.

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                    Headed down to my place around noon. Wanted to get here before that band of storms hit up there. Not doing anything here now, but it is hot. Expecting another band to come by here in about an hour.

My ankle has been hurting for a couple of days. Not excruciating, but it hurts a bit. Heading to the doctor tomorrow to hopefully get the go-ahead to start walking on it. I need to contact my boss as I'm scheduled to start back at work on Monday. I was going to text her tonight. But then, I wonder if I should. I just want to let her know about my appointment and how I'm planning to start work on Monday and that I'm not expecting to be able to go to the office. And it will depend on what he says. But then I figure I'll just wait till after the appointment. It would just be my luck to say that and have my doctor tell me I'm not ready to go back. I don't expect that at all, but who knows.
                    You don't want to set up expectations and then find out things aren't what you thought.

It is so humid here it is awful.

Comment

Originally posted by Greyeagle View Post
                      I take tRube wasn't wearing white that time?
                      Oh snap.
                      Code:
                      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                      Originally posted by SanTropez
                      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                      Originally posted by Kepler
                      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Get yourself here...
                        Good times.
                        I was told there would be no math...

Comment

Get yourself here...
                          Good times.
                          Had a sheriff follow me from Rhinelander WI to the MI border, within 50 feet of the MI border he abruptly turned around. I have a spotless record, I just know he was waiting for me to screw up. $3.75 pints of 7&7s, we commandeered the jukebox, 'twas a good start to the weekend.
                          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Good morning to tLodge!
                            Quinnipiac Bobcats
                            2023 National Champions
                            ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                            ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
                            East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions)
                            Northeast Regional:

West Regional: 2015, 2021
                            Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
                            Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by melmac View Post
                              Get yourself here...
                              Good times.
                              Kind of trying to get a better job at the moment.

Test went decent. Definitely harder than last year. At least I don't need to wait around until 2 for the face to face. Have that in 45 minutes...
                              Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                              Originally posted by Quizmire
                              mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                              MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                              MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                              I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Kind of trying to get a better job at the moment.

Test went decent. Definitely harder than last year. At least I don't need to wait around until 2 for the face to face. Have that in 45 minutes...
                                Almost time!

Good Morning Lodge!

Comment

Working...
                                X