• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 201: A State You Don't Expect

Good Morning, Lodge!

Happy Independence Day!
    Originally posted by Skeeterman
    Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
    "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
      True, but you implied it
      Ah, but most days I feel 10 years younger than I am. I just feel my "real" age now.

Mornin' Lodge. Meeting up with some friends at a place on Lake Minnetonka. Should be a fun time.
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Good morning to tLodge!
        Quinnipiac Bobcats
        2023 National Champions
        ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
        ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
        East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions)
        Northeast Regional:

West Regional: 2015, 2021
        Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
        Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

s’upp y’all
          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by gmann View Post
            It’s been about a year since Mrs g passed away. No not really

Kids are doing great. Ages 11 and 13. Both kids are straight A students. Little g is well. He joined track and even though he finished dead last in every event he received ovations and lots of tears were shed in the crowds. Little gII is quite the athlete (for an 11 year old) He is playing AAA baseball this summer and he has been asked to play in an elite league this fall in cityslickerville. Plus he is playing in some golf tournaments and doing a good job. They are good kids and I enjoy being their dad every second....

In-laws now live in the same town as us. They are old and I can’t wait to see them EVERY GOD D@M DAY!!!

S&SS are still rocking with bulges in all the right places.

How about you?

Edit. I know that hockey talk isn’t allowed but with the recent revelations............f college hockey. Since hockey blew up a few years ago I have pretty much withdrawn myself. i cancelled my season tix. I quit donating to the cause and I quit being connected with certain individuals within certain programs. The landscape has changed and changed for the worse and I cannot support that in way shape or form. As much as it pains me I walked away and I have no regrets. With that being stated what is transpiring now should not be a surprise. Steps off soap box
            11 and 13!!! My god how time flies!! Great to here that he has found his community in track - while I can't really run, it does seem that the community in that sport has been great for athletes of all capabilities. So happy for him (and for you)!! I hope that playing all this baseball has helped lgII transition his boundless energy purposefully -- I seem to recall more than few chuckles related to lgII's antics in the toddler years!!

Ugh - the in-laws. Hopefully you at least get to chuckle at their behavior every once in awhile? I feel like USCHO posters could write a book on in-law troubles.

Things are good. ICU nurse in a large teaching hospital outside Boston (my 4-5 year hiatus here was when I was working full-time as an EMT and going to nursing school at the same time). Following UNH much more closely than BU these days, and even then, my interest and financial commitments to college hockey have waned considerably. Still married to thecomicbookguy

Nice to see you back!

Comment

Off to the 3M Open soon.
              Code:
              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
              Originally posted by SanTropez
              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
              Originally posted by Kepler
              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Who else is back at the office today? Market's open, so I am.
                the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                  Me, but it's slow as hell. If I weren't going on vacation in a week, I'd have taken the day off.

Comment

Good afternoon to the eastern lodgers and morning to the westerners.
                    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                      Weekends are Fri and sat. So mookie didn't work (eating at the Filipino mall in fact)

Comment

Good Afternoon! Been away from the intertubes and news. Welcome break. RFAlph- if you sued you would be in a very long line of people. Glad I was gone for all that nonsense. I have less and less patience for stupid.

It is very, very hot in 207-land.

Comment

Gotta love this.

July 3rd, 6:30 PM
                          At work I get a user request that says:
                          I NEED a list of ALL <certain type of lab test> ordered by <specific doctor> immediately over the past year. This is URGENT.
                          Caps as written by user.

Ok lady. See you on Monday. Maybe. Penalty hold city.
                          I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

So ordered immediately, as opposed to normal time to test

Comment

Originally posted by Swansong View Post
                              Gotta love this.

July 3rd, 6:30 PM
                              At work I get a user request that says:

Caps as written by user.

Ok lady. See you on Monday. Maybe. Penalty hold city.
                              THat makes my brain postulate all sorts of things. None of them good.

Comment

It is 88 in the shade here by the water. That means it will easily be >100 in town

Comment

Working...
                                X