This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rep Retirement Lodge 201: A State You Don't Expect

I haven't started one of these in a while! I only had 20 poll options, so I went with states that are more often visited, even if only via an airline hub (ATL, CLT, etc.).
    Arizona
    0.00%
    California
    4.55%
    Colorado
    0.00%
    Connecticut
    9.09%
    Florida
    4.55%
    Georgia
    0.00%
    Illinois
    0.00%
    Indiana
    0.00%
    Maryland
    9.09%
    Massachusetts
    4.55%
    Michigan
    0.00%
    Minnesota
    0.00%
    New York
    4.55%
    North Carolina
    0.00%
    Ohio
    0.00%
    Oklahoma
    54.55%
    Pennsylvania
    0.00%
    Texas
    4.55%
    Virginia
    0.00%
    Washington
    4.55%
    Last edited by West Texas Wolverine; 06-03-2019, 07:31 AM.
    Still anticipating the all-CCHA Frozen Four

Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 201: A State You Don't Expect

That was easy. Oklahoma is the only one where I have not been.
    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

I've been to all of those states.

So, since I'm traveling for work, and since JetBlue has free FlyFi, I brought my work laptop to get some work done on this flight. Only, I totally spaced that since I had to transition my operating system to Windows10, I no longer have the ability to get the token I need to log onto our work network. Before that happened, I put in a password in a dialog box, it opened up another with a passcode to enter. Now, I enter in the password and it sends a text to my phone. Except that because I'm on a plane, I have no service. I had asked to not have it that way, but when the moved us over, there was some issue setting it up the old way so I said OK, I can work with the texting passcode for now and I will call the Help(less) Desk next week and get it fixed. And totally spaced. Oh well.

I do have my work phone so I can sign off my laptop (I am on the free FlyFi and can get on the internet) and sign on my phone to check email, but the battery on my work phone isn't that great. I do have my charger but it's in my bag in the overhead bin and I'm in a middle seat and the guy on the aisle is sleeping. D'oh! #travelerprobz

ETA: You can tell it's been six months since I've travelled. I forgot my headphones so I can't watch the in-flight TV. Also, I believe I forgot my sunglasses. Thankfully this will be a quick trip.
      Last edited by Scarlet; 06-03-2019, 08:29 AM.

Comment

I've been to all of these states (yes, even Oklahoma, but I wouldn't go back). You should've done countries.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
          I've been to all of these states (yes, even Oklahoma, but I wouldn't go back). You should've done countries.
          Or counties!
          PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
          Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
          NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Where’s the poll?
            I was told there would be no math...

Comment

I would have said Indiana, but our national critical care nursing conference is in Indianapolis next year, so there is a distinct possibility I'll be able to check it off my list.

Comment

Why isn't the Pole/Poll public?
                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Nobody wants to admit to having been in Maryland.
                  "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

My car is officially totaled. So I'm in the market for a new one. What to get!?
                    Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                    NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
                      The Kia Niro would interest me if they made it with AWD. It might be the only hybrid that's not AWD that I know of. The fuel economy is impressive for being a Cute-Ute.
                      "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Miata Is Always The Answer

Needs/preferences/price range?
                        Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
                          Miata Is Always The Answer

Needs/preferences/price range?
                          Entry level luxury cars (not suv) is my current criteria.

Thats your BMW 3, Alfa Giulia, Genesis G70, etc.
                          Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance

Comment

outta my league. I will stick with my Subaru.

Totally didn't notice that my post was 1001. Ooops. I am slipping.

lilnsl and mr les are at town meeting. I decline to go. Every time I do I beg to move out of here. The people here are imbeciles and mr les thinks they are normal. Instead I am getting texts fromt he 2 of them. they view this as watching a sport. I view it as an audiovisual aide to excelling in stupidity.

Comment

Entry level luxury cars (not suv) is my current criteria.

Thats your BMW 3, Alfa Giulia, Genesis G70, etc.
                              Genesis is a solid choice. Can get them rather cheap in winter states, if you're ok with them being 2 years old. That was my third choice when looking for new vehicles a couple years ago.

I chose Maryland, although it's a rare chance I'll make it out east. For states I've been in/through, FLA is the least likely to ever be repeated.
                              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Working...
                              X