X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 201: A State You Don't Expect

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
    Good Morning Lodge! Its the Weeeeekeeeeend!!!! (Except for Hoven where it is Vacaaaaaaation!
    Kinda funny, for a 31 day stretch, I will have worked 9 days.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Good Morning, Lodge!
      Originally posted by Skeeterman
      Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
      "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

Good Morning Lodge!

Trying to make the marketing list. Nothing is ripe in the garden yet. Over the last few yrs I have developed intolerances and I can't eat mushrooms,beef or sausage mr les is a meat and potatoes kinda guy. lil used to be more adventurous but after watching mr les be very picky is less adventurous. This is making planning a menu not fun.

Comment

Good afternoon, Lodge!
          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Evening, Lodge. Fun day, thank God for A/C. The dew point is crazy here (70s). Despite the lack of anything on radar, it looks like hell is coming tonight in the way of severe storms.

2 days until I'm outta town, and it will be the longest two days until the same time next year.
            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
              Evening, Lodge. Fun day, thank God for A/C. The dew point is crazy here (70s). Despite the lack of anything on radar, it looks like hell is coming tonight in the way of severe storms.

2 days until I'm outta town, and it will be the longest two days until the same time next year.
              I’m already here...
              I was told there would be no math...

Comment

HUmidity here is starting to break, finally. Last few days I have been outside working on our stone walkways. I was pouring sweat so much so that it dripped up into my nose. Nasty

Comment

Originally posted by melmac View Post
                  I’m already here...
                  Feckin' betch.

Comment

Tough day for the old eagle. Floated in the lake for a bit then took a nap in the hammock.
                    I did make dinner so I wasn't a complete slouch. .

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

And the preacher said, you know you always have the Lord by your side
                    And I was so pleased to be informed of this that I ran
                    Twenty red lights in his honor
                    Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord

~Mick Jagger/Keith Richards

Comment

Originally posted by Greyeagle View Post
                      Tough day for the old eagle. Floated in the lake for a bit then took a nap in the hammock.
                      Here, have some cake with goldy.

Comment

s'upp y'all

Originally posted by Greyeagle View Post
                        hey, on saturday mookie slept until 330p (went to bed at 10p)
                        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Good morning to tLodge!
                          Quinnipiac Bobcats
                          2023 National Champions
                          ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                          ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
                          East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions)
                          Northeast Regional:

West Regional: 2015, 2021
                          Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
                          Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Good Morning, MEUSA!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!
                            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Good morning Lodge. Starting my last week of disability. I go to the doctor Thursday and he’ll hopefully give me the OK to start putting weight on my foot. I’m due to start back at work next Monday, though it may be work from home. I’m not sure what the doctor will say about how much walking he wants me to do. I should be able to work from home for a bit, maybe go in a couple days. I realized I’ve been away so long I can’t remember my login passwords!

Today is my brother’s 50th birthday. Usually, because he lives in LA, my mom calls him at 1:45 to wish him a happy birthday (that’s the time he was born). He threw himself a party on Saturday. He texted me before my surgery to say he wanted to fly home and surprise my mom today. He flew in last night, stayed at my place and will drive my car up here. When she calls him at 1:45 today, he’s just going to walk into the apartment. Hope it all goes well. I need to make sure she doesn’t do anything early afternoon.

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                                Good morning Lodge. Starting my last week of disability. I go to the doctor Thursday and he’ll hopefully give me the OK to start putting weight on my foot. I’m due to start back at work next Monday, though it may be work from home. I’m not sure what the doctor will say about how much walking he wants me to do. I should be able to work from home for a bit, maybe go in a couple days. I realized I’ve been away so long I can’t remember my login passwords!

Today is my brother’s 50th birthday. Usually, because he lives in LA, my mom calls him at 1:45 to wish him a happy birthday (that’s the time he was born). He threw himself a party on Saturday. He texted me before my surgery to say he wanted to fly home and surprise my mom today. He flew in last night, stayed at my place and will drive my car up here. When she calls him at 1:45 today, he’s just going to walk into the apartment. Hope it all goes well. I need to make sure she doesn’t do anything early afternoon.
                                That's pretty cool, hope it goes as planned!

Mornin' Lodge. Having dinner with the family tonight, we're kind of combining 5 b-days into one, due to all our odd schedules, especially my brother's because of how big his blended family is. Weather is looking awesome in Houghton/etc this week, it'll be a nice break from the tropical stuff that's happening in MPLS.

Comment

Working...
                                X