• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 201: A State You Don't Expect

Good Morning, Lodge!
    Originally posted by Skeeterman
    Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
    "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
      Talking with some vendors at the State Fair, White Claw was the most demanded drink. Dafuq
      Remember when Mike's Hard Lemonade and Smirnoff Ice were fads? I assume this is that.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
        Remember when Mike's Hard Lemonade and Smirnoff Ice were fads? I assume this is that.
        It's the new Zima. Even the Bro-Dudes were asking for it, I guess. One place had a Red Bull/Black Cherry White Claw slushie. *shudder*
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

It's the new Zima. Even the Bro-Dudes were asking for it, I guess. One place had a Red Bull/Black Cherry White Claw slushie. *shudder*
          My sister bought my mom a tall boy of the black cherry flavor. She, my MIL, and I split it. I thought it was like La Croix with a little kick, and I don’t care much for La Croix. Not for me...
          I was told there would be no math...

Comment

• Originally posted by The Rube View Post
            That was O'Gara's, and it was delicious. It didn't taste like red bull. It was an Icee that would mess you up after a few.
            the state of hockey is good

Comment

Good Afternoon, Lodge!
              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                That was O'Gara's, and it was delicious. It didn't taste like red bull. It was an Icee that would mess you up after a few.
                It was O'Gara's, yes (only the locals would know what that is). I went for the Orange Cream Ale and the Peaches/Cream Ale there. The latter was rather disappointing.
                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

I’m a big fan of Smirnoff Ice. And you can all shut it.

Trying to finish my mid year review. I was supposed to have this with my boss this past Thursday but time kept getting away from me and I didn’t get it down, so I postponed it till tomorrow. Was hoping to do it while working from home on Friday. Nope. Then I saw my boss pushed it to Wednesday. I just want to get it done now so I don’t have to worry about the next few days.

So my friends and I all do birthday dinners. Not all of us can go to all, and that’s normal given everyone’s schedules. The next birthday girl offered up Sunday, September 22 and Thursday, September 26 as options. I’ll be out of town on the 26th, but don’t want to go on the 22nd because the Emmys are on. Now, just because I’m not going this year does not mean I’m blowing it off. I leave for my trip on the 24th and want to pack during the day so I’m all set and ready on my couch at 4pm to start watching all the preshow stuff. The birthday girl wants to go out later in the day because, well, there’s a 1pm Patriots game. Which, i get, but there are Patriots games through the end of the year. The Emmys are a one time of year thing. I have not said why I’m not going. Not sure I’ll mention why. I just don’t want to get any pushback, you know. Why do I worry and overthink this stuff?

Comment

Yo! Long time no post. We did an Alaska vacation, left on 8/16 and got back on Labor Day. Five days land, 11 days cruise, and a couple days in Vancouver at the end.
                    Crazy good time and Alaska is simply amazing. Really liked Vancouver, would love to go back for a longer time.

What be new here.

Edit - I miss O'Gara's. I am looking forward to the reopening but I can't believe it will have the same charm.

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

And the preacher said, you know you always have the Lord by your side
                    And I was so pleased to be informed of this that I ran
                    Twenty red lights in his honor
                    Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord

~Mick Jagger/Keith Richards

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                      I will not post about politics.
                      CUrrent politics are making the psych people very very rich. I keep saying if I were going into medicine now I would go into Pulmonology but the current #s say psych is a great gig too.

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post

Trying to finish my mid year review. I was supposed to have this with my boss this past Thursday but time kept getting away from me and I didn’t get it down, so I postponed it till tomorrow. Was hoping to do it while working from home on Friday. Nope. Then I saw my boss pushed it to Wednesday. I just want to get it done now so I don’t have to worry about the next few days.

So my friends and I all do birthday dinners. Not all of us can go to all, and that’s normal given everyone’s schedules. The next birthday girl offered up Sunday, September 22 and Thursday, September 26 as options. I’ll be out of town on the 26th, but don’t want to go on the 22nd because the Emmys are on. Now, just because I’m not going this year does not mean I’m blowing it off. I leave for my trip on the 24th and want to pack during the day so I’m all set and ready on my couch at 4pm to start watching all the preshow stuff. The birthday girl wants to go out later in the day because, well, there’s a 1pm Patriots game. Which, i get, but there are Patriots games through the end of the year. The Emmys are a one time of year thing. I have not said why I’m not going. Not sure I’ll mention why. I just don’t want to get any pushback, you know. Why do I worry and overthink this stuff?
                      Gee, I am so sorry I am going to miss it this yr...

Good Evening Lodge!

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post

A lot of us overthink stuff like that... I bet a simple “heading out of town on the 24th and just too many balls in the air leading up to the trip... but I hope we can celebrate another time” seems perfectly reasonable.

Comment

Originally posted by ericredaxe View Post
                          A lot of us overthink stuff like that... I bet a simple “heading out of town on the 24th and just too many balls in the air leading up to the trip... but I hope we can celebrate another time” seems perfectly reasonable.
                          Pretty much.

Comment

It was also delicious. And several of us had several.
                            Code:
                            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                            Originally posted by SanTropez
                            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                            Originally posted by Kepler
                            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Good morning to tLodge!
                              Quinnipiac Bobcats
                              2023 National Champions
                              ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                              ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
                              East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions)
                              Northeast Regional:

West Regional: 2015, 2021
                              Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
                              Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Good Morning, MEUSA!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!
                                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Working...
                                X