• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 201: A State You Don't Expect

Good morning to tLodge!
    Quinnipiac Bobcats
    2023 National Champions
    ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
    ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
    East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions)
    Northeast Regional:

West Regional: 2015, 2021
    Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
    Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

s’upp y’all
      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Home from the hospital. This really hurts. Was more manageable earlier. Lying on my bed with it elevated, watching TV. Getting a bit sleepy. Mom heading out to get my pain meds soon. Glad it’s a nice day. Windows open to get some fresh air.

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
          Home from the hospital. This really hurts. Was more manageable earlier. Lying on my bed with it elevated, watching TV. Getting a bit sleepy. Mom heading out to get my pain meds soon. Glad it’s a nice day. Windows open to get some fresh air.
          Is there fresh air in the Boston area?
          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

I just got hit by a car, while I was on my mower. Not joking.

Actually, here's what happened. I had finished mowing, and was getting ready to blow the remaining grass off the sidewalk in front of the house. I was at the edge of where the sidewalk and the neighbor's driveway meet. I had the mower deck lowered, and then BOOM, I got a little jar on my right side. I look to my right, and about a foot from my head is the back of my neighbor's SUV. She pulled forward a bit, I got the mower out of the way, and we both looked at the damage. There doesn't appear to be any damage to the mower, and there's a few scratches on her bumper. Her 8 year old just had to get out and see, too.

I'm fine. No harm, no foul. Hopefully this just ends up as a funny story to tell.
            FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post

Actually, here's what happened. I had finished mowing, and was getting ready to blow the remaining grass off the sidewalk in front of the house. I was at the edge of where the sidewalk and the neighbor's driveway meet. I had the mower deck lowered, and then BOOM, I got a little jar on my right side. I look to my right, and about a foot from my head is the back of my neighbor's SUV. She pulled forward a bit, I got the mower out of the way, and we both looked at the damage. There doesn't appear to be any damage to the mower, and there's a few scratches on her bumper. Her 8 year old just had to get out and see, too.

I'm fine. No harm, no foul. Hopefully this just ends up as a funny story to tell.
              Yikes!!

Good Evening Lodge!

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post

Welcome to the "Hit By A Car Club!" It's rather exclusive, if you weren't a driver.
                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

s’upp y’all

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
                  Welcome to the "Hit By A Car Club!" It's rather exclusive, if you weren't a driver.

Comment

Good morning to tLodge!
                    Quinnipiac Bobcats
                    2023 National Champions
                    ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                    Northeast Regional:

Comment

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 201: A State You Don't Expect

Good Morning, MEUSA!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!
                      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Good morning Lodge. Still in pain. Manageable, but painful. Which i know will continue the next few days. Had an ok night sleeping which was good. Hurts more right now than it did most of the night. Another 20 minutes before I can take my major pain med. Taking that every four hours. This cast is big, bulky and heavy. To the point where other muscles are sore, like in my abdomen.

Went to bed early. Bruins were losing 2-0 . Was kinda hoping that would mean they would come back but no such luck. Oh well.

Comment

So, previously mentioned "field trips" to my offsite. Slow today, so I reminded mgmt about it. Passed it along to Dhead Boss, got notification of "He's working on the logistics of that."
                          Um, hand the worker a map, it's 1.5 miles away, one turn, they drive there, I give them a 15 minute tour, and they drive back.

What logistics? Given the immediate future of either me or my co-worker having the week off, then followed by July 4th week...I doubt this will happen. The mgmt is making this harder than it has to be.
                          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Good morning to tLodge!
                            Quinnipiac Bobcats
                            2023 National Champions
                            Northeast Regional:

Comment

Good Morning, MEUSA!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!
                              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

s’upp y’all

Comment

Working...
                                X