Clear All

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 201: A State You Don't Expect

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
    s'upp y'all

alarms off?
    Yep
    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
      Morning

Had a lovely hospital stay for anemia on Monday night. Next up, an outpatient procedure on friday morning to find source of blood loss. :/

Not my favorite week. On the plus side, i was discharged instead of staying all week at the hospital. The rooms were new also, so it was more like a hotel. Except with more needles?
      No fun at all.

Good Evening Lodge!

Where is hp- there is a nasty bit of water coming to the Mississippi. Is he floating or off?

Comment

Evening, Lodge. 2 more days. And just about every major road around me has construction either right now, or starting this weekend. All projects are overlapping. It's insane.
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Good morning to tLodge!
          Quinnipiac Bobcats
          2023 National Champions
          ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
          ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
          East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions)
          Northeast Regional:

West Regional: 2015, 2021
          Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
          Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

s'upp y'all
            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Good Morning, MEUSA!
              Good Morning, Mookie!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!
              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
                Evening, Lodge. 2 more days. And just about every major road around me has construction either right now, or starting this weekend. All projects are overlapping. It's insane.
                You live in London?

Good Morning Lodge!

It is hot and humid and nasty out. lilnsl runs 10 miles or more every day. I walked 2 miles and just about melted. I have no idea how he does it

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
                  You live in London?

Good Morning Lodge!

It is hot and humid and nasty out. lilnsl runs 10 miles or more every day. I walked 2 miles and just about melted. I have no idea how he does it
                  I rarely keep the AC on (I didn't grow up with Central Air and I don't like paying for it), but we've had it on since we got home on Sunday. It's miserable outside. My zinnias appear gonzo despite good watering and everything else looks miserable (including the people).

Good morning (barely), Lodge. Canceled one meeting today (due to projected lack of attendance) and changed myself to a call-in for the other (the committee is falling apart and accomplishes little), so now I can spend my day at home working on my personal to-do list before I work all weekend ... and to be home in time to have dinner with the MIL.

Comment

Originally posted by bostonewe View Post
                    I rarely keep the AC on (I didn't grow up with Central Air and I don't like paying for it), but we've had it on since we got home on Sunday. It's miserable outside. My zinnias appear gonzo despite good watering and everything else looks miserable (including the people).

Good morning (barely), Lodge. Canceled one meeting today (due to projected lack of attendance) and changed myself to a call-in for the other (the committee is falling apart and accomplishes little), so now I can spend my day at home working on my personal to-do list before I work all weekend ... and to be home in time to have dinner with the MIL.
                    Zinnias like dry. You might have watered too much. Chop back and leave alone. Unless they are dusty dry. When you water water really deep then leave alone for days.

Ugh. I figured out why I am so screwed up. mr les usually is low key at this time of yr. This week he has been going in early and coming home late. This usually signals the August ramp up to the new Semester. It isn't August. I don't have to do anything yet. He is interviewing to fill some positions and bringing people in for final interviews.

Comment

No fun at all.

Good Evening Lodge!

Where is hp- there is a nasty bit of water coming to the Mississippi. Is he floating or off?
                      Home until Aug 1. But you're right, more water where it's least needed.

Comment

Good afternoon Lodge.
                        sigpic

Comment

Playing with a power washer when it's high 80's is fun. I need to do that more often.
                          FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Originally posted by hockeyplayer1015 View Post
                            Home until Aug 1. But you're right, more water where it's least needed.
                            Phew. I was worried about you. They are talking about 20+ more inches of rain.
                            We had a monsoon and now it is cooler out.

Comment

You live in London?

Good Morning Lodge!

Just got a little crazier. More construction preparation popped up yesterday. Have no idea what it's for.

And as for humidity/heat, you get used to it over time. It can be 95 out, I'll be wearing jeans. Doesn't bother me in the least.
                              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Good morning to tLodge!
                                Quinnipiac Bobcats
                                2023 National Champions
                                ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                                ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
                                East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions)
                                Northeast Regional:

West Regional: 2015, 2021
                                Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
                                Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X