This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 201: A State You Don't Expect

Good Morning or Afternoon (bias dependent) Lodge!

The tree man ripped off more than just the cable line from the house next door. Turning into a real FUBAR. Pulled the bold out of the Fascia board, bent a piece of the roof and may have warped a beam. Insurance is involved. UGH

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
      Insurance is involved.
      His insurance I hope?...
      Quinnipiac Bobcats
      2023 National Champions
      ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
      ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
      East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions)
      Northeast Regional:

West Regional: 2015, 2021
      Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
      Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MarkEagleUSA View Post
        His insurance I hope?...
        Not ours. The guy next door called his insurance co which is going after the tree guys insurance. We are thankfully out of the loop.

Comment

Good morning to tLodge!
          Quinnipiac Bobcats
          2023 National Champions
          ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
          Northeast Regional:

Comment

Good Morning Lodge!

Off on another adventure. Tower Hill Botanical Gardens out in Bolton, MA. Supposed to be stunning.

Comment

Good afternoon, Lodge!
              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                I received an unknown amount from Barrister Thomas Green. Using the average to date, the total is now $582,015,413.88.
                Actually I was advised to contact Green by a third party whom Green had helped in the past.
                I received $5.8M from Ms. Joan Wilson again. The total is now $587,815,413.88.
                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

YOu are really accruing the cash. What improvements tot he Lodge are you going to donate?

Comment

Evening, Lodge. Making the hellrun to Decorah IA tomorrow for a beer release. 3 hours or so each way. Get my bottles, and my pour, and leave. The things I do for good beer (this one is a maple stout).
                    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• Originally posted by The Rube View Post
                      Evening, Lodge. Making the hellrun to Decorah IA tomorrow for a beer release. 3 hours or so each way. Get my bottles, and my pour, and leave. The things I do for good beer (this one is a maple stout).
                      I'm not sure that enduring Idiots Out Wandering Around is worth it for any beer.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                        I'm not sure that enduring Idiots Out Wandering Around is worth it for any beer.
                        I'm paying $50/per 25 oz bottle, trading one for a $75/per 25oz bottle already. Going rate right now for both is about $100 on secondary.

Also, never been there. Cross that off the list. And, I still have 2nd bottle to spare. (bottles are $50 retail, if your email gets chosen to get a ticket).
                        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Rough day. Drove up to Grand Rapids (MN, not MI) for a funeral for a college friend. I loved the hell outta that girl, but it didn't work out with my having to relocate back to the cities for my internship/job. We both moved on, got married, had kids, all while falling out of touch of course. She had a terribly rough go the last few years, miscarriages, divorce, etc. True to her gift of always making everyone else feel great, she never brought forward just how hard of a time she was having. Deep depression and alcoholism got their hooks in too deep before anyone knew the severity, and they took her at 34.

I'm just sick about it. I know it is not my or anyone's fault, but dammit this stings. She ruled. Truly one of those people that never had a bad thing to say about anybody.

I don't know why I'm sharing this here. Just an outlet I guess. I always thought I'd run into her somewhere, she'd meet our kid and I hers. We'd get a chance to chat and laugh like we always did.

It's cliche, but true, folks. Reach out to those you care about. Don't assume you'll bump into each other someday. This effing sucks.
                          the state of hockey is good

Comment

Good morning to tLodge!
                            Quinnipiac Bobcats
                            2023 National Champions
                            Northeast Regional:

Comment

Good Morning, MEUSA!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!
                              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                                I received $5.8M from Ms. Joan Wilson again. The total is now $587,815,413.88.
                                I received $2.5M from Mr. Douglas Herman, United Nation Head Quarter Dept Reconciliation Committee Benin Republic. The total is now $590,315,413.88.
                                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Working...
                                X