X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 201: A State You Don't Expect

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
    I think you should de-prioritize your primary action item and create a focus group to form a committee to find a way to streamline the process of the efficiency of email.
    Can we write up a white paper to vet that? Also, please don't use the word "taxonomy" in your reports going forward, it confuses the boss.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
      Can we write up a white paper to vet that? Also, please don't use the word "taxonomy" in your reports going forward, it confuses the boss.
      I'll gather some people to have a dialogue about that issue. Thank you for bringing it to my attention.
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
        Can we write up a white paper to vet that?
        That one in particular bugs me. All paper is white paper! (Unless you're the Financial Times...)

ETA: Did some digging - apparently unbleached paper was a thing back in the day because it was cheaper to print on, and "white paper" was more special I guess. I dunno.
        Last edited by Twitch Boy; 07-22-2019, 11:51 PM.
        Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
          I've been working pretty much non-stop since 8:30. Thankfully I was able to remember my password to log on to my laptop. And my phone. To which they text a secondary sign on password. The phone number to the Help Desk is on my work phone and I couldn't access it if I forgot the login password.

I opened up my email and had 1,378 total emails since I shut down after work on June 11. Of that total, only 273 were actual emails. The rest was all junk. Deleted all of those, then went to work on the 273. I'm exhausted.
          How much money did you receive from African Princes?
          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Good Morning Lodge!
            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Good morning Ralph!

Good morning to the rest of tLodge!
              Quinnipiac Bobcats
              2023 National Champions
              ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
              ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
              East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions)
              Northeast Regional:

West Regional: 2015, 2021
              Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
              Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
                I think you should de-prioritize your primary action item and create a focus group to form a committee to find a way to streamline the process of the efficiency of email.
                Let's take this offline.

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

And the preacher said, you know you always have the Lord by your side
                And I was so pleased to be informed of this that I ran
                Twenty red lights in his honor
                Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord

~Mick Jagger/Keith Richards

Comment

• Originally posted by gmann View Post
                  Little gII baseball playoffs start tonight. Hopefully his manager doesn’t screw things up.
                  We were the #1 seed playing the #8 seed. Little gII pitched 2 innings.6 up and 6 down. He went 3-3 with a double a triple and a home run. We lost.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gmann View Post
                    We were the #1 seed playing the #8 seed. Little gII pitched 2 innings.6 up and 6 down. He went 3-3 with a double a triple and a home run. We lost.
                    Ouch.

Good Afternoon Lodge!

Comment

I'll always love the look of horror on clinicians faces when I say things like "workflow reinforcement" (meaning: making sure idiots follow each step in a given task) as a fix to some problem.

Doctor: I'm not being notified of lab results that take place during a biopsy I ordered.

Me: Well, the system has no idea that you need the extra lab results because you didn't order them and weren't there for the procedure. So currently, the only way to ensure you get them is if you set a reminder to go look 3 days after you get the biopsy report. Also, we'll help the IR staff by reinforcing their standard workflow to ensure that they include you on the CC Results field.

I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
                        Ouch.

Good Afternoon Lodge!
                        If it was legal...... I know of an infielder or two that deserved to be waterboarded.
                        sigpic

Comment

If it was legal...... I know of an infielder or two that deserved to be waterboarded.
                          I was wondering how the hell that happened.
                          FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

For the second time in less than an hour, it's absolutely pouring and sunny at the same time. Mother Nature needs to get this **** figured out.
                            FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Originally posted by Swansong View Post
                              I'll always love the look of horror on clinicians faces when I say things like "workflow reinforcement" (meaning: making sure idiots follow each step in a given task) as a fix to some problem.

Doctor: I'm not being notified of lab results that take place during a biopsy I ordered.

Me: Well, the system has no idea that you need the extra lab results because you didn't order them and weren't there for the procedure. So currently, the only way to ensure you get them is if you set a reminder to go look 3 days after you get the biopsy report. Also, we'll help the IR staff by reinforcing their standard workflow to ensure that they include you on the CC Results field.

::doing the happy dance!!::

*we didn't have these issues with paper charts

Comment

Soooo....where did gII play after pitching? SS or 2nd base? .

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

And the preacher said, you know you always have the Lord by your side
                                And I was so pleased to be informed of this that I ran
                                Twenty red lights in his honor
                                Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord

~Mick Jagger/Keith Richards

Comment

Working...
                                X