No announcement yet.

Abortion: Why Not Thoughts and Prayers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Abortion: Why Not Thoughts and Prayers?

(CNN)Abortion services can continue for now in Missouri after a judge ruled that its license would not expire at the end of the day Friday. The state had refused to renew Planned Parenthood's license to continue providing the procedure.
    Circuit Court Judge Michael Stelzer's ruling does not renew the license. Instead, the ruling allows the current license to remain in effect until the matter can be heard in court again on June 4.
    Planned Parenthood "has demonstrated that immediate and irreparable injury will result if Petitioner's license is allowed to expire," Stelzer wrote in his decision. "The court finds that a temporary restraining order is necessary to preserve the status quo and prevent irreparable injury to Petitioner pending disposition of the case on the merits."
    If the clinic had to stop providing abortion services, Missouri would have been the first state in the nation to block the procedure in more than 45 years.
    https://www.cnn.com/2019/05/31/healt...-bn/index.html

Missouri clinic stays open for now. A ****ing Obama judge put his finger in the dyke.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
      Boy do I feel like an a-shole now.
      Only now?

I keed I keed.

Comment

Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
          Oh, you're talking about the right to buy it for a fetus. My mistake. Boy do I feel like an a-shole now

I thought you meant a universal right to buy it.
          What’s the difference?

You want to buy a $1mm policy?? Ok the premium is $1mm. Nice “right” . These are priced on risk, probably to pay. How’d this stupid point become a Scooby rally cry
          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
              Oh, I foresee the state's rights party doing a lot of complaining about state's rights...

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
              iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
              gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
              Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
              Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
              TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
              DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                Oh, I foresee the state's rights party doing a lot of complaining about state's rights...
                Nah I am sure they will just ignore it
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                  It's almost as if the Slave States are f-cking hypocrites.

Didn't MS try to criminalize going out of state for an abortion? The Fugitive Slave Act led to the Civil War.
                  Cornell University
                  National Champion 1967, 1970
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Excuse me, but in this past Sunday's episode did Jon Oliver say that IUDs have been shown to cause perforation of the uterus? And that improper hip replacements have also caused pain "down there"? Holy fcking ****.

Comment

• Re: Abortion: Why Not Thoughts and Prayers?

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                      Excuse me, but in this past Sunday's episode did Jon Oliver say that IUDs have been shown to cause perforation of the uterus? And that improper hip replacements have also caused pain "down there"? Holy fcking ****.
                      The mesh stuff was the worst. And yes. All of that is happening in the name of less regulation and more profit.
                      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Hey man, the ability for corporations to be unregulated and make more profit is way more important than a woman’s fertility or body

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                          Hey man, the ability for corporations to be unregulated and make more profit is way more important than a woman’s fertility or body
                          Yeah, think of the poor CEOs!
                          Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                          "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                          Patreon for exclusive writing content
                          Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                            The guillotines should be dull.
                            Cornell University
                            National Champion 1967, 1970
                            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                              The mesh stuff was the worst. And yes. All of that is happening in the name of less regulation and more profit.
                              Haven't seen LWT yet, but a couple months back 60 Minutes did a segment and Boston Scientific and meshes that was mind-boggling.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                              iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                              gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                              Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                              Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                              TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                              DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                                Haven't seen LWT yet, but a couple months back 60 Minutes did a segment and Boston Scientific and meshes that was mind-boggling.
                                I remember that segment.

Comment

Working...
                                X