Abortion: Why Not Thoughts and Prayers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    Did th Supreme Court packing matter? Or not?
    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Re: Abortion: Why Not Thoughts and Prayers?

Republican doubles down on claim you can reimplant ectopic pregnancy in the uterus.

https://mavenroundtable.io/theintell...8Ir2ehAVwLdXjk

And there you have it... that is the dumbest thing I have read all year. Probably over the last decade.
      Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
      "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
      Patreon for exclusive writing content
      Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
        Right. The old, "Let's cover-up an induced miscarriage at the high risk of killing the mother in hopes of collecting insurance" racket. Oldest trick in the book.

You're not this stupid Rube - please stop.
        Fell down the stairs. Sorry.

I'm not saying it's right, nor will it be common, nor will it not be caught (some cases will slip through the cracks; like all crime). I'm pointing out that if you leave the door open just a crack, there will be some that will shove that door open, and some will get away with it.

You guys are not that stupid, either, so just stop it.
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Oh ffs

Comment

This will change no one's opinion, but I venture into this quicksand pit in the hope that it may start a conversion in at least one person.

[url[https://www.firstthings.com/web-exclusives/2019/05/abortion-and-eugenics[/url]
            CCT '77 & '78
            4 kids
            5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
            1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
            - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
              This will change no one's opinion, but I venture into this quicksand pit in the hope that it may start a conversion in at least one person.

[url[https://www.firstthings.com/web-exclusives/2019/05/abortion-and-eugenics[/url]
              Articles like this do nothing to advance the truth about abortion. That it needs to be safe, legal, and rare. You make it rare through education and easy access to birth control. You do not make it rare by elimination of Women's Health Care Centers across the country because they perform a legal procedure. Nor do you do it by eliminating sex education in the schools, and birth control from insurance plans.
              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                You make it rare through education and easy access to birth control.
                This is one thing Freakonomics got right. Unfortunately, Xtian conservatives plug their ears and go "NANANANA can't hear you!!!!!!!!!" or "Stop infringing on my parental rights!!!!!" the minute you suggest that abstinence-only sex ed might be a failure and that the comprehensive model should be what's taught in all schools, right down to putting the condom on the banana.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                  so up to the insurance company scooby must be a shareholder in insurance stocks like dx!!
                  Lol wut?
                  Code:
                  As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                  College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                  BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                  Originally posted by SanTropez
                  May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                  Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                  I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                  Originally posted by Kepler
                  When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                  He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
                    Fell down the stairs. Sorry.

I'm not saying it's right, nor will it be common, nor will it not be caught (some cases will slip through the cracks; like all crime). I'm pointing out that if you leave the door open just a crack, there will be some that will shove that door open, and some will get away with it.

You guys are not that stupid, either, so just stop it.
                    Beer shouldn’t be legal then. Someone MIGHT abuse the alcohol and kill someone. Better ban it.
                    Code:
                    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                      This is one thing Freakonomics got right. Unfortunately, Xtian conservatives plug their ears and go "NANANANA can't hear you!!!!!!!!!" or "Stop infringing on my parental rights!!!!!" the minute you suggest that abstinence-only sex ed might be a failure and that the comprehensive model should be what's taught in all schools, right down to putting the condom on the banana.
                      I mean, The eugenics argument is insane, like a lot of what Thomas says. But i can see republicans wanting it. Allow blacks and browns to abort their babies. Ban white women from getting them. Let Alabama and Mississippi spawn more idiots. Would do wonders for the human race!

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                        Beer shouldn’t be legal then. Someone MIGHT abuse the alcohol and kill someone. Better ban it.
                        Yeah, that's close to the same. I'm for abortion being legal, I'm against having to have life insurance on said unborn fetus/child/whatever you want to call it.
                        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                          Lol wut?
                          yer establishment dude!!!! heavily invested!!! stocks and bonds!!! approaching 1%'er!!
                          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                            yer establishment dude!!!! heavily invested!!! stocks and bonds!!! approaching 1%'er!!
                            Lol
                            Code:

Comment

Disney ceo says they likely won’t film in Georgia if law goes into effect.

That one might hurt

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                                Disney ceo says they likely won’t film in Georgia if law goes into effect.

That one might hurt
                                Good.
                                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Working...
                                X