Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45:53: I Didn't Appoint That Judge So It Doesn't Matter.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: POTUS 45:53: I Didn't Appoint That Judge So It Doesn't Matter.

Originally posted by aparch View Post
    So, apparently there is altered audio of Pelosi speaking yesterday where it sounds like she's been drinking. It's been swirling around RW sources since last evening.

And now Trump is ranting to the media about how Nancy has bigger problems than him, bigger problems than NAFTA 2.0. Sounds like he's setting up the angle that she is a drunk.
    Predictable that the Adderall Hoover would go there. "Always accuse your enemies of what you're doing", or whatever it was that is attributed to Goebbels. A little surprising they haven't already gone for this angle, considering they went there when Hillary fainted in 2016.

Comment

Party of law as order! Per the NyT:

“The Trump administration may bypass Congress to sell weapons to Saudi Arabia, a move likely to infuriate lawmakers in both parties.”

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
        I mean, was it like in the House chamber, or was it at some dinner reception? The latter I couldn't give less of a **** about.

Edit: Doctored: https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/p...k-social-media
        So nice of them to link the video so it can be clicked on more and shared. TPM...part of the problem. (oh and they suck anyways but still)
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
          Party of law as order! Per the NyT:

“The Trump administration may bypass Congress to sell weapons to Saudi Arabia, a move likely to infuriate lawmakers in both parties.”
          Drew thinks this is a swell idea. Sicatoka thinks it is fine because he isnt the first to do it. Timothy A thinks this will make us all safer!

On another topic...if the WH did nothing wrong why not go to Congress and say that? Half the questions you get will be softballs (or no questions at all just praise) so what is the big deal? Innocent people usually beg for their day in court when accused of things...
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

This might actually hurt Trump...how will all the rednecks get drunk on Coors Light and beat their wives if it gets too expensive?
            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post

This might actually hurt Trump...how will all the rednecks get drunk on Coors Light and beat their wives if it gets too expensive?
              A lot of it is craft brew, though. MAGAs don't drink that fancy sh*. The macros can absorb much of the cost.
              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
                A lot of it is craft brew, though. MAGAs don't drink that fancy sh*. The macros can absorb much of the cost.
                Plus, I don't know too much about the others, but if Coors has to lay people off, I fully expect Pete Coors to publicly make a statement about how the people persecuting Trump are somehow to blame for the obvious natural consequences of his policies.

Comment

In private? Worthless...

Sorry I know people love to defend Mueller but if he has something to say the people need to know what it is. Things are teetering and he might be the only person who can connect all the dots for us. Testifying privately means he might as well not testify at all.
                  -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

In private? Worthless...

Sorry I know people love to defend Mueller but if he has something to say the people need to know what it is. Things are teetering and he might be the only person who can connect all the dots for us. Testifying privately means he might as well not testify at all.
                    Agreed.
                    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Have you seen some of the clowns that voted for Trump? They are full on Bros with Hipster Beards they definitely drink micros.

Plus Micros are made in America...why would they hate America?
                      -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by duper View Post
                        Plus, I don't know too much about the others, but if Coors has to lay people off, I fully expect Pete Coors to publicly make a statement about how the people persecuting Trump are somehow to blame for the obvious natural consequences of his policies.
                        MillerCoors and InBev are hardly worried, methinks. If one doesn't know, wiki them to see how large they really are.

I know during the short shutdown, micros couldn't ship new stuff across state lines, due to federal approval of labels and such. In-state, it was up to the state, so no harm no foul. It still hurt, though.

Edit: hipsters drink PBR. I think you would know that by now.

Comment

Agreed.
                          So Congress cant get anyone from the WH to testify and now the Special Prosecutor wont because he doesnt want to seem political. (then why even do the investigation?) This whole thing has been a farce and a waste of time. The highest profile "get" was Cohen which lead nowhere. Everyone who freaked out and cut deals were morons they could have walked if they had the stones to just shut up. Congress and Mueller dont have the balls to do what must be done.
                          -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

MillerCoors and InBev are hardly worried, methinks. If one doesn't know, wiki them to see how large they really are.

I know during the short shutdown, micros couldn't ship new stuff across state lines, due to federal approval of labels and such. In-state, it was up to the state, so no harm no foul. It still hurt, though.

Edit: hipsters drink PBR. I think you would know that by now.
                            Depends on the Hipster. Tons of them love IPAs or those beers infused with flavors. Hell if you just charge a lot for it the Hipsters will buy it because it has to be good. Hell put it in a Growler and they will drink urine!

In other words...Hipsters are stupid and easy to fleece
                            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

So Congress cant get anyone from the WH to testify and now the Special Prosecutor wont because he doesnt want to seem political. (then why even do the investigation?) This whole thing has been a farce and a waste of time. The highest profile "get" was Cohen which lead nowhere. Everyone who freaked out and cut deals were morons they could have walked if they had the stones to just shut up. Congress and Mueller dont have the balls to do what must be done.
                              If Mueller testifies, he's done. Half the country will hate him and his PR would be worthless, and he'll be shamed into speaking gigs at best. He's covering his arse. It's horrible, and that is the way of the current world (current, being the last 10-20 years).

His investigation, while apparently thorough, is worthless unless a definitive decision is made. He decided to not make any such decision, put the ball in others' courts. They are CYA mode, so of course THEY don't want to do anything. And then the timing, with the next election so close.

It's a circus.

Agreed on the hipster alternate take angle, though. Put Miller in a Surly can? SOLD! BEST BEER EVER!

Comment

Half the people hate him anyways. If that is what he is worried about he should have never been involved.
                                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X