Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45:53: I Didn't Appoint That Judge So It Doesn't Matter.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45:53: I Didn't Appoint That Judge So It Doesn't Matter.

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
    "When you have the money, when you have the product, when you have the thing that everybody wants, you're in a position to do very well with tariffs."

Yes, that makes sense.
    Yeah, that's what the Chinese are thinking, too. And they have the world's largest supplies of rare earth minerals around that are used in today's high tech tools - cellphones, computers, military weapons systems... And they have the proprietary knowledge of our companies manufacturing there - Google, Apple, Ford, GM...
    "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

• Originally posted by alfablue View Post
      Again, of all days to mail in a speech, why today??? From what I understand, the words that someone wrote for him were really good. But I could not listen due to the distracting way he read what I heard.

Sickening.

This is one of the most important days in US history, and this is the way he read it?

I just can't fathom how vet's like this guy. He's the banner of "thanks for your service, but you get nothing for it" republicans.
      But he’s not letting us be bullied anymore! He’s gonna bring jobs back! He doesn’t bow to dictators!

Oh wait, he does!

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
        Foreign colleagues are being polite and sucking up for your business. "You American last long time, you biggest I ever see; oh, you hurt, you hurt!"
        Hey - don't bruise mookie's ego like that! Where's your heart, Kep?
        Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

• Originally posted by Rover View Post
          Hey - don't bruise mookie's ego like that! Where's your heart, Kep?
          Yah!!! Don’t bruise mookie’s ego like that
          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by alfablue View Post
              I just can't fathom how vet's like this guy. He's the banner of "thanks for your service, but you get nothing for it" republicans.
              They don't like Dump. They hate everybody who's not like them.
              Cornell University
              National Champion 1967, 1970
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

-aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
                    Dont forget his wife is the Secretary of Transportation who is also personally benefitting from Trump's policies. Mitch is doubly invested in this.
                    And trying to get State to get her shipping magnate family members seats at the table during trade negotiations between the US and China.

But the swamp is drained.
                    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                      Thought they already had?
                      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                        Thought they already had?
                        This time it's double secret contempt.
                        That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

**NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

The lies never stop. Never.

**NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

D day is a day to honor our president.

Eff off, Ronna. You’re an insult to humans.

https://www.newsandguts.com/gop-chai...our-president/

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                                D day is a day to honor our president.

Eff off, Ronna. You’re an insult to humans.

https://www.newsandguts.com/gop-chai...our-president/
                                He read the teleprompter good for his speech. So, let's all celebrate.

I understand now more than ever why she has the job she has.

Comment

Working...
                                X