Page 5 of 51 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: POTUS 45:53: I Didn't Appoint That Judge So It Doesn't Matter.

Re: POTUS 45:53: I Didn't Appoint That Judge So It Doesn't Matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Handyman View Post

This might actually hurt Trump...how will all the rednecks get drunk on Coors Light and beat their wives if it gets too expensive?
    A lot of it is craft brew, though. MAGAs don't drink that fancy sh*. The macros can absorb much of the cost.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Quote Originally Posted by The Rube View Post
    A lot of it is craft brew, though. MAGAs don't drink that fancy sh*. The macros can absorb much of the cost.
    Plus, I don't know too much about the others, but if Coors has to lay people off, I fully expect Pete Coors to publicly make a statement about how the people persecuting Trump are somehow to blame for the obvious natural consequences of his policies.

War Mongering Conservadem!

In private? Worthless...

Sorry I know people love to defend Mueller but if he has something to say the people need to know what it is. Things are teetering and he might be the only person who can connect all the dots for us. Testifying privately means he might as well not testify at all.
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

In private? Worthless...

Sorry I know people love to defend Mueller but if he has something to say the people need to know what it is. Things are teetering and he might be the only person who can connect all the dots for us. Testifying privately means he might as well not testify at all.
    Agreed.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Have you seen some of the clowns that voted for Trump? They are full on Bros with Hipster Beards they definitely drink micros.

Plus Micros are made in America...why would they hate America?
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Quote Originally Posted by duper View Post
    Plus, I don't know too much about the others, but if Coors has to lay people off, I fully expect Pete Coors to publicly make a statement about how the people persecuting Trump are somehow to blame for the obvious natural consequences of his policies.
    MillerCoors and InBev are hardly worried, methinks. If one doesn't know, wiki them to see how large they really are.

I know during the short shutdown, micros couldn't ship new stuff across state lines, due to federal approval of labels and such. In-state, it was up to the state, so no harm no foul. It still hurt, though.

Edit: hipsters drink PBR. I think you would know that by now.

Agreed.
    So Congress cant get anyone from the WH to testify and now the Special Prosecutor wont because he doesnt want to seem political. (then why even do the investigation?) This whole thing has been a farce and a waste of time. The highest profile "get" was Cohen which lead nowhere. Everyone who freaked out and cut deals were morons they could have walked if they had the stones to just shut up. Congress and Mueller dont have the balls to do what must be done.
    -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

MillerCoors and InBev are hardly worried, methinks. If one doesn't know, wiki them to see how large they really are.

I know during the short shutdown, micros couldn't ship new stuff across state lines, due to federal approval of labels and such. In-state, it was up to the state, so no harm no foul. It still hurt, though.

Edit: hipsters drink PBR. I think you would know that by now.
    Depends on the Hipster. Tons of them love IPAs or those beers infused with flavors. Hell if you just charge a lot for it the Hipsters will buy it because it has to be good. Hell put it in a Growler and they will drink urine!

In other words...Hipsters are stupid and easy to fleece
    -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

So Congress cant get anyone from the WH to testify and now the Special Prosecutor wont because he doesnt want to seem political. (then why even do the investigation?) This whole thing has been a farce and a waste of time. The highest profile "get" was Cohen which lead nowhere. Everyone who freaked out and cut deals were morons they could have walked if they had the stones to just shut up. Congress and Mueller dont have the balls to do what must be done.
    If Mueller testifies, he's done. Half the country will hate him and his PR would be worthless, and he'll be shamed into speaking gigs at best. He's covering his arse. It's horrible, and that is the way of the current world (current, being the last 10-20 years).

His investigation, while apparently thorough, is worthless unless a definitive decision is made. He decided to not make any such decision, put the ball in others' courts. They are CYA mode, so of course THEY don't want to do anything. And then the timing, with the next election so close.

It's a circus.

Agreed on the hipster alternate take angle, though. Put Miller in a Surly can? SOLD! BEST BEER EVER!

Half the people hate him anyways. If that is what he is worried about he should have never been involved.
    -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Quote Originally Posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
    Predictable that the Adderall Hoover would go there. "Always accuse your enemies of what you're doing", or whatever it was that is attributed to Goebbels. A little surprising they haven't already gone for this angle, considering they went there when Hillary fainted in 2016.
    And predictably, here is his Tweet:
    https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...28912835383300

Has Anger Issues FadeToBlack&Gold's Avatar

This might actually hurt Trump...how will all the rednecks get drunk on Coors Light and beat their wives if it gets too expensive?
    Real 'Muricans drink Budweiser! Fark that IPA sheet!
    Michigan Tech: "Working with scraps and guys from places so remote that Houghton seems like a metropolis"

Has Anger Issues FadeToBlack&Gold's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by aparch View Post
    And predictably, here is his Tweet:
    https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...28912835383300
    LOL, it's like they don't even pretend it's edited.
    Michigan Tech: "Working with scraps and guys from places so remote that Houghton seems like a metropolis"

Quote Originally Posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
    LOL, it's like they don't even pretend it's edited.
    I know, right?

https://amp.theguardian.com/us-news/...-met-his-match

Pelosi v Trump: how a ‘stable genius’ president met his match

Coming on top of the previous day’s goading, in which Trump angrily flounced out of a White House meeting with her after Pelosi had accused him of being “engaged in a coverup”, the House speaker’s call for an intervention appeared to hit its mark.

Trump responded on Thursday by going on what can only be described as a Pelosi rant, at a White House event for farmers and ranchers. He began by showing the nation that he was in full possession of his faculties, contrary to the House speaker’s insinuation, by proclaiming: “I am an extremely stable genius.”
    Then he proceeded to counter Pelosi’s claim that he had “flipped out” and had a “tempter tantrum” at Wednesday’s aborted meeting by insisting he had been calm. “I was so calm. I was extremely calm.”

Lest there was any remaining doubt that he was entirely calm in the face of Pelosi’s provocations, he paraded in front of the cameras a long line of White House staffers including his counselor Kellyanne Conway, strategic communications chief Mercedes Schlapp, press secretary Sarah Sanders and others and invited them to provide eye-witness accounts of his calmness.

Conway: “Very calm … you were very calm.”

Sanders: “Very calm.”

Schlapp: “You were very calm.”

“I couldn’t have been more calm,” Trump concluded. In the course of the function Trump had uttered the word “calm” in a preternaturally calm voice to America’s bemused farmers and ranchers no fewer than nine times.
    Stable. Effing. Genius. And if you don't believe him just ask his taint-licking lackeys.

Questions about Trump's rallies.

1. Is it just me or do they happen far, far more frequently than with any other POTUS?
    2. This is in essence him on the campaign trail. I suppose there's a technicality in them being funded by taxpayers rather than from campaign funds?
    3. Why aren't any Dem candidates picking up on his lack of work ethic?

I know that won't matter to his base but to anyone willing to listen this should be a major point of contention.

there's a good buck in that racket.

Um, EVERYONE is about to claim tariff injury to line up for federal subsidy

Generic Catchy Message
    Quote Originally Posted by Slap Shot View Post
    Questions about Trump's rallies.

1. Is it just me or do they happen far, far more frequently than with any other POTUS?
    2. This is in essence him on the campaign trail. I suppose there's a technicality in them being funded by taxpayers rather than from campaign funds?
    3. Why aren't any Dem candidates picking up on his lack of work ethic?

I know that won't matter to his base but to anyone willing to listen this should be a major point of contention.
    1. Have rallies like these even occurred in the past? I recall the news of him continuing to essentially campaign being rather unprecedented. It’s not like he’s going somewhere to speak about a specific bill being passed, he just goes around and continues yelling Build the Wall and Lock Her Up.
    2. Probably
    3. Because it wouldn’t matter anyway. People who think Obama spent his whole time playing golf aren’t going to believe this guy is lazier.

Generic Catchy Message

It’s Friday, and the tension between left and right is ramping up again, but I think both sides can take a moment today and appreciate that the Krassenstein brothers have been banned by Twitter.

Fully Automated Luxury Gay Space Communism

Quote Originally Posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
    the Krassenstein brothers
    Never been happier to not be on Twitter. Had never heard of them.
    Cornell University
    NCAA Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019

Thread Information