Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45:53: I Didn't Appoint That Judge So It Doesn't Matter.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45:53: I Didn't Appoint That Judge So It Doesn't Matter.

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
    Pretty sure Joe did. Sic, I believe voted for Gary Johnson? Rube didn't vote but has said Trump should be impeached. Hovey, maybe, but I don't recall specifically.
    I doubt Sic or Hovey did. And if they say they didn't, their word is good with me. Not my business to know anyway, really--I was just curious. More curious if anyone has declared an intent to vote for him in '20.

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
      I doubt Sic or Hovey did. And if they say they didn't, their word is good with me. Not my business to know anyway, really--I was just curious. More curious if anyone has declared an intent to vote for him in '20.
      MNS is correct about my stance...to a point. Trump SHOULD be impeached, but I agree with Nancy that right now isn't the best time, strategically. It royally sucks, for the record. I will NOT be voting for Trump (obviously) in 2020. If it's Biden or Bernie on the (D) side? I guess I'll be looking at (I).
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
        If it's Biden or Bernie on the (D) side? I guess I'll be looking at (I).
        Jesus Christ Brent.
        Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
          Jesus Christ Brent.
          I will not be influenced into voting for someone I don't believe in. I'm tired of voting for the "lesser evil." I will vote for the person who best represents my values. Not one candidate is perfect, as we have all seen. So this is the next best thing.
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

I just can’t even rationally respond to such willful ignorance. To set reality so far aside is just astonishing.
            Code:
            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
              I just can’t even rationally respond to such willful ignorance. To set reality so far aside is just astonishing.
              Know how we got Trump? Certain folk voted for the "lesser evil." They ran with the devil they didn't know.

Comment

Know how we got Trump? Certain folk voted for the "lesser evil." They ran with the devil they didn't know.
                And your excuse in 2020 now that we actually know Trump is an existential threat to western democracies?
                Code:

Comment

• Originally posted by The Rube View Post
                  We got Trump because people like you didn’t bother voting or voted I because they believed the B.S. “crooked Hillary” narrative and “refused to vote for the lesser of two evils” and the kicker is you’re going to fall for it again

Comment

• Originally posted by The Rube View Post
                    So if Biden is the nominee, you'd be fine with a second term for Trump?
                    North Dakota
                    National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

No. A boatload of them bought the crooked Hillary narrative rooted in investigations that were initiated decades ago by wealthy GOP media players. Clown trump played into it because that is what he does.

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting Sioux 23 View Post
                        I would not be fine with a 2nd term for Trump. But I will not compromise my values just to vote someone out of office. How the heck does anyone think we got in this mess in the first place? It wasn't s/he's good. It was s/he's not as bad as what we have. How the hell is that improvement?

Comment

I get the whole "won't compromise my values" bit, but we're at a point in history where no one who believes in the future of the US as a democratic republic can afford to hold that stance in this election cycle, IMO. And yes, that means Crazy Grandpa Bernie is a better choice than a second term for tDon, or throwing your vote away on whoever the Loonitarian is.

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting Sioux 23 View Post
                            My favorite part of the post was he picked literally the most conservative and liberal Democrats in the field. If neither of them are ok.....
                            Code:

Comment

I would not be fine with a 2nd term for Trump. But I will not compromise my values just to vote someone out of office. How the heck does anyone think we got in this mess in the first place? It wasn't s/he's good. It was s/he's not as bad as what we have. How the hell is that improvement?
                              Well, Rube, you will forever be able to duck responsibility, because that argument will always be available for you. Always.

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
                                Well, Rube, you will forever be able to duck responsibility, because that argument will always be available for you. Always.
                                "Don't blame me, I voted for Nathaniel Snaglepuss III of the US Taxpayers' Party!"

Comment

Working...
                                X