Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45:53: I Didn't Appoint That Judge So It Doesn't Matter.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45:53: I Didn't Appoint That Judge So It Doesn't Matter.

Originally posted by Handyman View Post

This is how you fight the doctored footage BS. You dont continue linking and airing the video like some other media outlets did.
    I'd do it by running a clip of some Fox water carrier being Concerned, then rerun that clip doctored to show them smeared.

Maybe finish by showing a clip of Dump, completely undoctored.
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

I wasnt sure where to post it...but since these guys love Trump and he authorizes their ridiculous behavior I felt here works best. Read the whole thread...it is pretty awful what they did to this guy when he was LEAVING the US. I am sure it was just a coincidence he is a writer who writes on the border situation

edit: Here Is The Unroll in case you just want to read it in one big article style post.
      This is insane. Fascists now literally run CBP.

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post
        Huh? Every Trump rally was compared to Dukakis' Tank moment.

The problem is the deplorables hate being told the truth, and would rather be lied to while remaining in their little isolated bubble.
        And yet he beat her. Cause she ran an even worse campaign.

And I'd like to see some source for your "every Trump rally" comment.
        What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
          I have a hunch they weren't drawing the top of the recruit school candidates to start with for years, but the last three have allowed those kind to be empowered and bolder. There were a few reports that trickled out during the Obama era, but nowhere near the volume of reports as of late.
          Last edited by aparch; 05-25-2019, 03:55 PM.
          “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

What's even more insane is this didn't even register with me as shocking. In fact, it seems normal at this point.
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
              And yet he beat her. Cause she ran an even worse campaign.

And I'd like to see some source for your "every Trump rally" comment.
              Okay. I typed with hyperbole.

But since Google search with specific time ranges is too hard for you:

Donald Trump And The Testosterone Takeover Of 2016 : NPR
              https://www.npr.org/2016/10/01/.../t...keover-of-2016
              Oct 1, 2016 - But for all that, Trump's masculinity has been on unusually prominent display. ... When Dukakis grinned and waved from the top of a tank, wearing a massive helmet, the .... folks, they get it better than we do," as he told a rally in Spokane, Wash.
              Dirty campaigning? He perfected it. - CNN - CNN.com
              https://www.cnn.com/2016/03/17/opini...ump/index.html
              Mar 25, 2016 - It's being played out in this election by Donald Trump. ... dirty tactics of the Bush-Dukakis race are detailed in CNN Original Series "Race for the White House".
              From Kennedy to Trump: How Images Help Candidates Win, or Lose ...
              https://www.newsweek.com/how-images-...white-house-48...

Aug 11, 2016 - When Donald Trump sets up a campaign rally right in front of his plane, which ... But even the best laid plans can backfire, as Michael Dukakis well knows. ... which he would sit in a tank while a line of reporters would film and photograph him, ...
              The "populist" Donald Trump only wears designer suits — Quartz
              https://qz.com/.../you-will-never-se...-or-a-t-shirt/

Oct 22, 2016 - Republican U.S. presidential candidate Donald Trump holds a rally in Baton ... presidential nominee Michael Dukakis learned riding around in a tank in 1988.).
              On the Clock With Candidates at Their Fake Jobs - POLITICO Magazine
              https://www.politico.com/.../on-the-...ke-jobs-000670

Sep 1, 2016 - ... and this year's presidential nominees, Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton, are ... Michael Dukakis wearing a helmet while driving around in an army tank, ...
              It was kind of a theme to link Trump with the Dukakis Tank incident.
              “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                I'd do it by running a clip of some Fox water carrier being Concerned, then rerun that clip doctored to show them smeared.

Maybe finish by showing a clip of Dump, completely undoctored.
                That works too. Anything EXCEPT reposting the video or showing it.
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Pretty sad huh. I like the part where he took the picture of the passport card. If this guys story is true...yowzers.
                  "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                  -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                  -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                  -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

What the actual ****?

Donald J. Trump
                    ‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump

North Korea fired off some small weapons, which disturbed some of my people, and others, but not me. I have confidence that Chairman Kim will keep his promise to me, & also smiled when he called Swampman Joe Bidan a low IQ individual, & worse. Perhaps that’s sending me a signal?

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                    Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Meh. Nothing is shocking anymore. He could walk onstage in a fart man costume ala Howard stern with his *** hanging out and no one would blink

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                        What the actual ****?
                        Dump is having the time of his life gorging himself on attention and self importance while playing with other people's money.

And he'll continue to feed off it for a lifetime.
                        Last edited by burd; 05-25-2019, 09:16 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
                          Hillary was supposed to know more about how it works too, but that didn't stop her from running probably the most dreadful campaign since Dukakis.
                          The best people!

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                            What the actual ****?
                            swampman!!!!

silly D's are a day late, and a dollah short no listen to mookie
                            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

According to the genius if the Fed wasnt screwing him with their interest rates the Dow would be 10k points higher!
                              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                                According to the Dow if the tariff taxes screwing with it, it would be 10k points higher!
                                fyp
                                a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Working...
                                X