Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45:53: I Didn't Appoint That Judge So It Doesn't Matter.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45:53: I Didn't Appoint That Judge So It Doesn't Matter.

Originally posted by burd View Post
    Dump is having the time of his life gorging himself on attention and self importance while playing with other people's money.

And he'll continue to feed off it for a lifetime.
    We have a winner!
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post
      Okay. I typed with hyperbole.

But since Google search with specific time ranges is too hard for you:

It was kind of a theme to link Trump with the Dukakis Tank incident.

From the few links I was able to access, yeah, they mention Dukakis in an article about the 2016 campaign. Not for the reasons you allege, however.
      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by burd View Post
        Dump is having the time of his life gorging himself on attention and self importance while playing with other people's money.

And he'll continue to feed off it for a lifetime.
        Not surprising. That's the story of his whole life.

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
          According to the genius if the Fed wasnt screwing him with their interest rates the Dow would be 10k points higher!
          I do recall being told we need to lower interest rates while contracting the money supply.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
          iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
          gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
          Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
          Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
          TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
          DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Chuck Todd is owning Sarah Sanders right now. So happy to be saying that instead of the alternative.
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
              Chuck Todd is owning Sarah Sanders right now. So happy to be saying that instead of the alternative.
              It isnt like that takes much. She is an incompetent tool.

And mookie I hate everyone not just women
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Good lord I dont know who is dumber Liz Cheney or ABC for having her on...
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Maggie Haberman and the NYTimes getting shredded for the BS article about Hope Hicks and how she might not answer the subpoena. (AOC really went after them for it) Hicks must be another of her "sources" like Sanders was. Haberman is a fraud and the Times sucks.
                  -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post

The entire Republican Party has gone with the FBI committed a crime angle for months now, maybe years. They will follow Trump wherever he leads them. Her doing this is not surprising in the slightest.
                    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

She's not being dumb. This is what they're gonna be pushing from now until election day.

Sadly, half the country will believe it. Including a number of posters on here.

This is how dictators rule. Proclaim that their opponents are traitors, then gin up charges and prosecution against them. This is what Barr's cherry-picked declassifications are for. Anyone who supports this sort of thing is anti-democracy, just a matter of fact.

Comment

Big night for Nigel Farage, and honestly people in other countries much more extreme than him. If Trump has any idea about global politics he must be feeling good right now.
                        Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                        Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
                          She's not being dumb. This is what they're gonna be pushing from now until election day.

Sadly, half the country will believe it. Including a number of posters on here.

This is how dictators rule. Proclaim that their opponents are traitors, then gin up charges and prosecution against them. This is what Barr's cherry-picked declassifications are for. Anyone who supports this sort of thing is anti-democracy, just a matter of fact.
                          I didn't say she is BEING dumb I said she IS dumb. It takes intelligence to pretend to be that stupid
                          -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                            Big night for Nigel Farage, and honestly people in other countries much more extreme than him. If Trump has any idea about global politics he must be feeling good right now.
                            Better chance you post something coherent than Trump understands global politics...

I hope you are getting excited for war!
                            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Idk, establishment candidates seem really popular these days -_-

Comment

That made me laugh. Not as good as the people ripping them (especially People of Color) over the Hope Hicks article...but still funny Maybe Kushner should become one of Maggie Haberman's sources so he can get the Glamour Shot treatment. worked for Hope Hicks...and Haberman defended Sanders against the sexist attacks of Michelle Wolfe for the same reason.
                                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X