Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45:53: I Didn't Appoint That Judge So It Doesn't Matter.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45:53: I Didn't Appoint That Judge So It Doesn't Matter.

Originally posted by aparch View Post
    Definitely not an impeachable offense, hopefully Pelosi just sits on her hands.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
      I wish Fox News would run a report tonight on this and correct the record of their opinion talk show hosts and every Congressman they have on the air.

Wait, paying someone for legally obtained information is different than offering something in exchange for stolen information?! The hell you say.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
      iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
      gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
      Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
      Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
      TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
      DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
        Wait, paying someone for legally obtained information is different than offering something in exchange for stolen information?! The hell you say.
        And, the FBI was called about the dossier. It wasn't a secret
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
          I wish Fox News would run a report tonight on this and correct the record of their opinion talk show hosts and every Congressman they have on the air.

And this is still wrong and misleading. The Democrats did not "contract with Steele or his company". Republican primary opponents of Trump hired a company to do opposition research on Trump, particularly in regards to Russia. That company hired Steele for his experience, expertise, and his contacts in matters pertaining to Russia. Once Trump won the primary, the DNC continued paying for that company's work in gathering research on Donald Trump. "The Democrats" probably didn't even know who Christopher Steele was, other than a name on the reports they were given by this company.
          What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
            And this is still wrong and misleading. The Democrats did not "contract with Steele or his company". Republican primary opponents of Trump hired a company to do opposition research on Trump, particularly in regards to Russia. That company hired Steele for his experience, expertise, and his contacts in matters pertaining to Russia. Once Trump won the primary, the DNC continued paying for that company's work in gathering research on Donald Trump. "The Democrats" probably didn't even know who Christopher Steele was, other than a name on the reports they were given by this company.
            Yeah. I clarified that earlier. Good point though.
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
              Definitely not an impeachable offense, hopefully Pelosi just sits on her hands.
              He's saying he would willingly and purposely break campaign finance regulations. I mean, not like he hasn't done that before, but.......

So I ask the "not a Trump supporter, but" folks on this board, how is such blatant disregard for the laws of this land by the man tasked with enforcing those very laws not a matter worthy of impeachment?

I know, I know, he's got an 'R' after his name. Stupid stuff like laws don't matter when you have an 'R' after your name. Laws are only for the little people, and Democrats, to follow.

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                He's saying he would willingly and purposely break campaign finance regulations. I mean, not like he hasn't done that before, but.......

So I ask the "not a Trump supporter, but" folks on this board, how is such blatant disregard for the laws of this land by the man tasked with enforcing those very laws not a matter worthy of impeachment?
                Other than drew, who said he didn't vote but would have voted Trump if he had, has anyone here ever actually said they voted for him or plan to?

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
                  Other than drew, who said he didn't vote but would have voted Trump if he had, has anyone here ever actually said they voted for him or plan to?
                  None of the "moderates" admitted to voting for Nixon, either.

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
                    Pretty sure Joe did. Sic, I believe voted for Gary Johnson? Rube didn't vote but has said Trump should be impeached. Hovey, maybe, but I don't recall specifically.
                    Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                    Originally posted by Quizmire
                    mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                    MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                    MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                    I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

• Originally posted by burd View Post
                      Not that I know of. They go out of their way to explain that they don't support Trump and what he's doing, and then always followed by a "but......", or making some sort of excuse for him.

Hence, my descriptor.

Comment

• Originally posted by burd View Post
                        I’m really shocked how bad he’s been. Before the election I envisioned him as something along the lines of Angus King when he was governor of Maine(not the useless senator.) If you go back and read his comments from the 80’s and 90’s he had very moderate views. At this point I guess he’s boxed himself in to being whatever he is now. If nothing else I hope his presidency is a wake up call to people for all the serious challenges we face, but I don’t really see that happening. I’ll almost certainly vote Democrat next year.
                        Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                        Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                          I’m really shocked how bad he’s been. Before the election I envisioned him as something along the lines of Angus King when he was governor of Maine(not the useless senator.) If you go back and read his comments from the 80’s and 90’s he had very moderate views. At this point I guess he’s boxed himself in to being whatever he is now. If nothing else I hope his presidency is a wake up call to people for all the serious challenges we face, but I don’t really see that happening. I’ll almost certainly vote Democrat next year.
                          Or maybe it’s you who has moved?
                          Code:
                          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                          Originally posted by SanTropez
                          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                          Originally posted by Kepler
                          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                            Were you asleep during the entire campaign? What viewing of even 20 seconds of him on tv would lead you to associate him with the word moderate? Or competence? Or qualified for the position?

Comment

Were you asleep during the entire campaign? What viewing of even 20 seconds of him on tv would lead you to associate him with the word moderate? Or competence? Or qualified for the position?
                              I have the same questions.

Comment

I didn’t follow the election that closely. That probably is a lot of the reason I thought he would turn out much better than he did.
                                Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                                Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Working...
                                X