Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45:53: I Didn't Appoint That Judge So It Doesn't Matter.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45:53: I Didn't Appoint That Judge So It Doesn't Matter.

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    She joined the White House in January, 2016?

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
      She joined the White House in January, 2016?
      Yes, just not in the current job. She was always on the transition team.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
        Can't imagine how hard it will be to find another person to not hold press conferences
        "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
          Yes, just not in the current job. She was always on the transition team.
          He had a transition team 11 months before the election? From what I understand he didn't have d**k put together until after the election.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
            He had a transition team 11 months before the election? From what I understand he didn't have d**k put together until after the election.
            Simple math?
            "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
              Whatever. They got the year wrong.
              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                Whatever. They got the year wrong.
                It wasn't they it was he and he didn't state a year he stated a term. It's really not a big deal I was mostly having fun with it.

Comment

When asked what she's going to do next, Sanders said she's looking at a couple of things.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                  iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                  gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                  Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                  Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                  TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                  DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

So, now the Republicans are using the dossier as a reason to say that what Trump said about taking opposition research from foreigners is ok.

This is why people are dumb.

Fox News continues to report what Congress people say without context.

1. The Steele Dossier was funded originally by Republicans NOT Democrats. (Yet, they say Clinton, Clinton, Clinton every time it is brought up).
                    2. The FBI was notified of the Steele Dossier long before the Clinton campaign got ahold of it. (Yet, Trump says he wouldn't call the FBI).
                    3. I'll put this here AGAIN cause it's still happening on Fox News today. The Carter Page FISA warrant was legal and approved by Republican appointed Judges. Not Obama Judges. Not illegal.

I'll bet if you ask any of the 33% about this they will regurgitate the lie if they are a Fox News viewer and they will call you the liar.

Comment

But the Treasury Department, which oversees the engraving bureau, decided that a new $20 bill would not be made public next year. Current and former department officials say Mr. Mnuchin chose the delay to avoid the possibility that Mr. Trump would cancel the plan outright and create even more controversy. In fact, work on the new $20 note began before Mr. Trump took office, and the basic design already on paper most likely could have satisfied the goal of unveiling a note bearing Tubman’s likeness on next year’s centennial of the 19th Amendment, which granted women the right to vote. An image of a new $20 bill, produced by the Bureau of Engraving and Printing and obtained by The New York Times from a former Treasury Department official, depicts Tubman in a dark coat with a wide collar and a white scarf.
                      https://www.nytimes.com/2019/06/14/u...jXIoqyeEH_bRN0

So, we can't have the new $20 with Tubman because Trump. Not a big deal necessarily but let's just not begin the change at all then, ok? Cause this change was started under Obama and now that Dumpy Racist Boy is in the White House it's dead in its tracks.

Meanwhile Turtle Boy won't bring any legislation to the floor regardless of value.

But, hey, AOC, Bernie Sanders, and Elizabeth Warren are too radical for America so vote Republican.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                        She would be hilarious as Governor of Arkansas. They'll vote her in too, and they deserve her.
                        Arkansas is pretty weird, right? At least they used to be. Like Louisiana, they will vote for either party as long as you're the most likely to commit a felony while in office.

Anyway, deep south white Democrats make Manchin look like Lenin.
                        Cornell University
                        National Champion 1967, 1970
                        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                          I'll bet if you ask any of the 33% about this they will regurgitate the lie if they are a Fox News viewer and they will call you the liar.
                          Of course they would. The GOP keeps their followers in a killing jar, and they are very happy to remain there and avoid facing how their misery in their own fault.

Why take personal responsibility for your epic fail when somebody is telling you it's those dirty immigrants?
                          Cornell University
                          National Champion 1967, 1970
                          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                            I'm pretty sure having SHS on your transition team fits every reasonable interpretation of "not having d**k put together."
                            If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

Originally posted by LynahFan View Post
                              I'm pretty sure having SHS on your transition team fits every reasonable interpretation of "not having d**k put together."
                              Haha!

Comment

I wish Fox News would run a report tonight on this and correct the record of their opinion talk show hosts and every Congressman they have on the air.

Comment

Working...
                                X