Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45:53: I Didn't Appoint That Judge So It Doesn't Matter.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45:53: I Didn't Appoint That Judge So It Doesn't Matter.

I feel like we’ve finally driven off a cliff. This is a spectacularly dangerous avenue we’ve driven down this week.

Declassifying intel? Emergency arms sales bypassing Congress? This is some ugly, ugly ****.
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

And not one Republican will do a thing about it...hell none of them will do more than be "concerned". They will of course though tell us why Hillary should still be locked up for NOT committing any crimes.

Remember when ending the Iran deal was going to make us safer because we were going to get a new better deal?
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
        I feel like we’ve finally driven off a cliff. This is a spectacularly dangerous avenue we’ve driven down this week.

Declassifying intel? Emergency arms sales bypassing Congress? This is some ugly, ugly ****.
        Hysterical. Right?
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

I wasnt sure where to post it...but since these guys love Trump and he authorizes their ridiculous behavior I felt here works best. Read the whole thread...it is pretty awful what they did to this guy when he was LEAVING the US. I am sure it was just a coincidence he is a writer who writes on the border situation

edit: Here Is The Unroll in case you just want to read it in one big article style post.
          Last edited by Handyman; 05-25-2019, 09:55 AM.
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
            What does our resident "highly valued our national security" expert think now?
            Been suspiciously quiet.

Almost like they're "on the road with no internet connection waiting for hand delivered manila envelopes," (aka burying their head in the sand).
            “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
              Been suspiciously quiet.

Almost like they're "on the road with no internet connection waiting for hand delivered manila envelopes," (aka burying their head in the sand).
              I am sure he will be back Tuesday or Wednesday and respond to like 12 posts then disappear again. Gotta make the world safe from those EMPs
              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

This is how you fight the doctored footage BS. You dont continue linking and airing the video like some other media outlets did.
                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

Probably shouldn’t start the impeachment process though, it might divide the country!

Comment

Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
                    Probably shouldn’t start the impeachment process though, it might divide the country!
                    Yeah you are right...the Dems should impeach him. It wont hurt them in ANY way. (especially the polls) And he will surely be removed fro office right?

I will back Nancy Pelosi...but then again I am a War Mongering Conservadem I am sure since I feel she knows more about how this works than you do.
                    -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Nobody thinks he’ll be removed and that isn’t even the point. Just like the Russia investigation that you were cheerleading wasn’t going to remove him either. The point is to further investigate his crimes and actually hold someone accountable for once, something the weak *** dems failed to do with GW.

And yeah when your only argument is an appeal to authority it’s a pretty weak one. The case for impeachment could’ve been made in 2017 and now you have a president who is blocking every investigation and request from congress and blatantly subverting justice. Standing by and just letting him cuck your entire party is far worse and makes the leadership look weak at best and complicit at worst. It’s not like I’m the sole person making this argument either, there’s plenty of mainstream journalists like Medhi Hassan making the argument and even a ****ing REPUBLICAN has laid out a tweet thread with all the reasons he should be impeached.
                      Last edited by trixR4kids; 05-25-2019, 12:07 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                        Yeah you are right...the Dems should impeach him. It wont hurt them in ANY way. (especially the polls) And he will surely be removed fro office right?

I will back Nancy Pelosi...but then again I am a War Mongering Conservadem I am sure since I feel she knows more about how this works than you do.
                        Hillary was supposed to know more about how it works too, but that didn't stop her from running probably the most dreadful campaign since Dukakis.
                        What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Hillary was supposed to know more about how it works too, but that didn't stop her from running probably the most dreadful campaign since Dukakis.
                          Huh? Every Trump rally was compared to Dukakis' Tank moment.

The problem is the deplorables hate being told the truth, and would rather be lied to while remaining in their little isolated bubble.
                          “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Yeah that isnt comparing apples to oranges at all. It isnt like Nancy wasnt doing a great job as Minority Leader (including framing the issue of Health Care which was the impetus of taking back the House) and hasnt been doing a great job as Speaker. She is a rank and file woman she is just like Hillary!!

And trix I am all for every investigation, it is why I am calling Mueller out for being chicken[bleep] but I am not the head of the Party. The Dems are split on impeachment which means Nancy is smart not to go after it yet. Not to mention it will almost certainly hurt them in 2020 as Impeachment is not what the voters want to deal with. The Dems have enough message issues they dont need to add this.

If polling flips I will be the first one to back you on ripping Nancy for it but as of right now it is going at roughly 50/50 AT BEST and most polls have the people against it. If even people who dont vote Trump (since he doesnt poll anywhere near that high) arent in favor of impeaching then stay away from it in this climate. Winning >>>> * right now.

538 Has a Good Writeup

It would help if I believed the GOP had a soul or if Mueller and others would speak publicly but they wont. If Mueller goes before the world and puts forth the case then that is a horse of a different color. As of now this just seems like an exercise in futility and the chances it helps fix anything are close to zero. Until I feel that is different I just think Impeachment is a stupid plan. That doesnt mean I dont want Judiciary and whoever else investigating him to high heaven, it just means I dont think it should be the focus of the Party. The Party has too many other worries. YMMV.
                            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                              This boy's cheese has slid off his cracker.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                                This boy's cheese has slid off his cracker.
                                Hadn't heard that before. Very nice.
                                Cornell University
                                National Champion 1967, 1970
                                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Working...
                                X