Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 84

Thread: New Coaching Carousel

  1. #1
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    133

    New Coaching Carousel

    I looked for the old thread, but couldn't find it, so...

    I see Princeton is looking for an Assistant Coach. Anyone have the inside scoop as to why? Nothing posted on their website.

  2. #2
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    305

    Re: New Coaching Carousel

    Quote Originally Posted by DDad16 View Post
    I looked for the old thread, but couldn't find it, so...

    I see Princeton is looking for an Assistant Coach. Anyone have the inside scoop as to why? Nothing posted on their website.
    Be careful what you ask for. A similar simple query elicited someone’s ire over at the Yale thread, and you may be faced with your own moment.

  3. #3
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    133

    Re: New Coaching Carousel

    Quote Originally Posted by thirdtime's . . . View Post
    Be careful what you ask for. A similar simple query elicited someone’s ire over at the Yale thread, and you may be faced with your own moment.
    I saw that response. At this point, however, I don't see anything related to an announcement stating a Princeton Assistant Coach has left, or is leaving. I looked on Yale's website and their job postings. Didn't see anything there either!

  4. #4
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    133

    Re: New Coaching Carousel

    Mike O'Grady leaving Nichols "to accept the same position at another NCAA Division III institution".

  5. #5
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    129
    Quote Originally Posted by DDad16 View Post
    I saw that response. At this point, however, I don't see anything related to an announcement stating a Princeton Assistant Coach has left, or is leaving. I looked on Yale's website and their job postings. Didn't see anything there either!
    The Princeton assistant coach job opening is posted on line

  6. #6
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    133

    Re: New Coaching Carousel

    Quote Originally Posted by Sieve1 View Post
    The Princeton assistant coach job opening is posted on line
    I know, that's where I found it. My original inquisition was if anyone knew of a coach leaving, or any inside information. There is nothing on the Princeton website about a current assistant leaving. Maybe they're adding another assistant??? Just curious.

  7. #7

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    20904/13677/07677/07621
    Posts
    38,423
    Quote Originally Posted by DDad16 View Post
    Mike O'Grady leaving Nichols "to accept the same position at another NCAA Division III institution".
    JWU men's job is open.

  8. #8
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Canada EH!
    Posts
    364
    Quote Originally Posted by joecct View Post
    JWU men's job is open.
    Somewhat surprising. He made no secret about wanting a DI coaching job

  9. #9

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    20904/13677/07677/07621
    Posts
    38,423
    Quote Originally Posted by GTOWN View Post
    Somewhat surprising. He made no secret about wanting a DI coaching job
    JWU ex coach?

  10. #10
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Canada EH!
    Posts
    364
    Quote Originally Posted by joecct View Post
    JWU ex coach?
    O’Grady

  11. #11

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    20904/13677/07677/07621
    Posts
    38,423
    Quote Originally Posted by GTOWN View Post
    O’Grady
    oh ok.

  12. #12
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    133

    Re: New Coaching Carousel


  13. #13
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    1,239

    Re: New Coaching Carousel

    Quote Originally Posted by DDad16 View Post
    Aurora University women's hockey head coach Grant Kimball announced he is stepping down from his position at the helm of the Spartans. Due to family health concerns he is moving back to the east coast.
    I wonder if that is code for him taking the Stevenson, Nichols or WNEU gig...

  14. #14
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    133

    Re: New Coaching Carousel

    Providence looking for a head coach!

  15. #15
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    11

    Re: New Coaching Carousel

    Quote Originally Posted by DDad16 View Post
    Providence looking for a head coach!
    Says who???

  16. #16
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    133

    Re: New Coaching Carousel

    Quote Originally Posted by BackyardIce View Post
    Says who???
    The AHCA Job Posting Board:

  17. #17
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    1

    Re: New Coaching Carousel

    University of Providence, Great Falls MT

  18. #18
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    133

    Re: New Coaching Carousel

    Quote Originally Posted by top cheese View Post
    University of Providence, Great Falls MT
    Ouch! My bad! Pay a little more attention next time! Maybe their mascot is the Fighting Nurses?
    Last edited by DDad16; 06-06-2019 at 11:37 AM.

  19. #19
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    3

    Re: New Coaching Carousel

    Yale assistant coaches officially removed from the website

  20. #20
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    3

    Re: New Coaching Carousel

    New assistant coaches at Yale were announced yesterday

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •