Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: 2019-20 Schedules

Re: 2019-20 Schedules

Quote Originally Posted by Fishman'81 View Post
    And, the irony of you not recognizing the irony...

(Giving you the benefit of the doubt here.)
    I had a pretty good feeling you were playing with us. I just had to make sure.

Point for you, sir.
    Russell Jaslow
    [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
    U.S. College Hockey Online

Quote Originally Posted by Russell Jaslow View Post
    Looks like someone forgot to renew the domain name. Which is silly. Even if you don't want to continue, it's cheap to hold onto the name just in case.
    I'm with you. I took down my resume website but am parking the domain in case. Cost me $30 bucks for a year when adding in a couple of extras.

If they're ceasing operations they should announce it.
    Scott Henkle
    SUNY Plattsburgh Class of 2012

Proud alumn of WQKE

GO CARDS!!

Quote Originally Posted by KnightsOfTheRound View Post
    Sad if true, they had some good content.
    yes I used them to go to many different teams website to watch the games.....ow well

who the hello?

Webb closed up D3hockey.com and is following Social D around the country full-time?

"Let's Roll" - Todd Beamer, 9/11/01

Quote Originally Posted by altazo View Post
    Webb closed up D3hockey.com and is following Social D around the country full-time?
    Ray made a series of twitter posts today that his current jobs preclude being editor of d3hockey.com. I think the Twitter account will still function. The webb page? Who knows?

Quote Originally Posted by joecct View Post
    Ray made a series of twitter posts today that his current jobs preclude being editor of d3hockey.com. I think the Twitter account will still function. The webb page? Who knows?
    Ok Thanks Joe......we are going to have to get a thread that lists all/some/most/any of the schools video links so those like myself,computer challeneged , can survive...…..

What Ray Posted

(1/However many it takes) Hey everyone....

After a lot of thought and reflection this offseason, I have decided to relinquish editorship of https://t.co/jCnCvGvTrj. The demands of running the site as a volunteer endeavor, in addition to multiple jobs, simply became too great.

(2) It gives me no pleasure to have to make that move. Unfortunately having this website stacked on top of two jobs on weekends in the winter was a bit more than the hours in the day held, and trying to finish the site's work while falling asleep was all too frequent.

(3) I love the game very much to this day, and will continue to be involved in it in so many ways, including my work at Utica, the UCHC, and https://t.co/bEJjZuS0W8. And I will tinker with keeping this account going as a resource. But running the site is no longer possible.

(4) Thanks to each and every one of you for making this site a reality. We couldn't have done any of it without you. I'll see you all at the rink this winter, and every winter. -Biggsy

But yeah, this Twitter account? If I can keep the party going centralize a lot of info into one place, I will do it. Stay tuned. -RB

Hockey Knight in Boston

It's sad the site is ending, but the twitter account is a valuable resource in it's own right so it would be great if it continued.
    #OneKnight

Thread Information