Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones Season 8: Now What Will We Do for Boobies?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can live with it. I got nothing though.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Re: Game of Thrones Season 8: Now What Will We Do for Boobies?

That was perfect
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

hard to be upset with that.
        The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
        "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
        GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
        GO LAKERS!!!
        GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
        "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
        Oswego State '09

Comment

Whose a good boy

Comment

Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
            I think the latest surmise out there is pretty much everyone except Dany who is still alive will survive. Even Tyrion.

Bronn takes over at High Garden. Stansa stays at Winterfell. Yara in the Iron Islands. Gendry for House Borathian. Brienne becomes the head of the King's Guard. Sam Tarley takes over as Grand Maester. Aria just disappears to kill people. Jon Snow goes north to reunite with Tormund and Ghost. Tyrion becomes hand of the King. Brandon Stark becomes King by election or popular acclaim.

It kind of makes sense (why put Gendry and Bronn into the positions they were awarded in earlier episodes). Not really sure where the dragon fits into this, or what will happen to the unsullied and Dothraki, but I could see it playing out that way for the major characters.
            And he pretty much nailed it. Impressive.
            "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

All hail Hovey, the three eyed raven
              Code:
              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
              Originally posted by SanTropez
              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
              Originally posted by Kepler
              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

This could've ended better. But the combination of moving beyond the original subject material and having to rush it messed with things. I am still good with the ending though. After the events of the last episode this was just about as good as it was going to get.

And obviously, Ghost is a super good boy.
                the state of hockey is good

Comment

The King in the Iron Wheelchair.

Comment

After waiting 20+ years for an ending, I'm fine with it. Could've been worse.
                    "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

• Re: Game of Thrones Season 8: Now What Will We Do for Boobies?

So if Tyrion walked up to the rubble pile...does that mean Jaime and Cersei would have not been buried ten feet to their left?

Comment

• Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                        After waiting 20+ years for an ending, I'm fine with it. Could've been worse.
                        Sums up my feelings precisely.
                        the state of hockey is good

Comment

The Game is over...Starks win.

When do we get an Arya spin off where she "discovers"....ummm...Ameri...cos?
                          Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                          Originally posted by Quizmire
                          mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                          MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                          MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                          I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

• Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
                            The Game is over...Starks win.

When do we get an Arya spin off where she "discovers"....ummm...Ameri...cos?
                            Allegedly two projects are being worked on. One is a prequel to the current events we’ve seen in Westeros and perhaps the second is the Arya spinoff.
                            The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
                            "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
                            GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
                            GO LAKERS!!!
                            GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
                            "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
                            Oswego State '09

Comment

Originally posted by PrezdeJohnson09 View Post
                              Allegedly two projects are being worked on. One is a prequel to the current events we’ve seen in Westeros and perhaps the second is the Arya spinoff.
                              Does the actress want to do that? It's been written that many of the actors were eager to the point of being very impatient to move on from GoT.

And I absolutely cannot see an Arya spinoff without Maisie Williams.
                              Russell Jaslow
                              [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
                              U.S. College Hockey Online

Comment

Ultimately the show delivered cause the show, the story, was about the Stark's. However, none of the Stark's really got a happy ending (Arya came closest).

Arya sails off into the sunset. Beautiful picture, beautiful setting.
                                Sansa I see ruling like Queen Elizabeth.
                                Tyrion gets punished by atoning for all his stupid mistakes.
                                Jon Snow finally breaks free of his sense of duty and rides north so he can have children, he can get married, and live out his days.
                                Brienne never loves again. She serves as a Knight till the end of her days.
                                Bran rules for long long time, until the threat.

The threat? Dany lives (much like Jon Snow, the Lord of Light is mysterious). That should have been the ending. Instead we got this bittersweet ending to a show that was filled and rode a wave of shock and awe.
                                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Working...
                                X