X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2020 Democrat Challengers Part II: There Can Be Only One

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    Wanting to win became irrelevant in late fall 2016.
    Fair point.

Hey, I always said wanting the job should DQ you, so maybe Dump is my penance.
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
      Your schtick is getting lazy and nobody with a functioning brain actually buys it so you might want to fine tune
      Everybody's blasting you and I'm the one that needs to change? Huh.
      Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
        Polling is stupid at this point which is why I dont care who is winning. The only real value it has is it lets certain candidates know how far from relevant they are. Most of them probably know but still. Beto at 2% is probably scaring his staff quite a bit.
        I'll bet Harris' people are shocked she is that low. I am.
        Cornell University
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

If everybody includes you and handy then sure lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
            I think polling has some value for this reason. Look, we can all talk until we're blue in the face about how Biden isn't our favored choice but some point there needs to be a singular alternative and not 20 other people running. That's why I say again if he cared about the country Bernie would drop out and throw his support behind Warren.
            Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
              It's Iowa and she is a PoC from California. Figure it out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                Maybe but I doubt she thinks Iowa is where she will make her bones. That place stinks of Biden. She will do better in more progressive areas.

Hell Biden polling so low is rather shocking. My uneducated guess is Mayor Pete stole some of his people.
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
                  I think polling has some value for this reason. Look, we can all talk until we're blue in the face about how Biden isn't our favored choice but some point there needs to be a singular alternative and not 20 other people running. That's why I say again if he cared about the country Bernie would drop out and throw his support behind Warren.
                  He's ahead of her in every single poll lmao. And that's just Iowa, he's even further ahead in national polls.

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                    Hell Biden polling so low is rather shocking. My uneducated guess is Mayor Pete stole some of his people.
                    Buttigieg definitely corners the gay warmongering moderate farmboy vote.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                      Iowa legalized gay marriage long before Minnesota.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                        Marcus Bachmann.
                        Cornell University

Comment

Originally posted by unofan View Post
                          Iowa legalized gay marriage long before Minnesota.

A) MN did it by legislation, not through lawsuits. Yes, I think that matters in terms of understanding where the actual attitude of the population of that state is.
                          B) Buttigieg is from Indiana, and I can't see the picture due to corporate policy, so I'm not sure why you're making that connection to MN.
                          "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

• Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                            A) MN did it by legislation, not through lawsuits. Yes, I think that matters in terms of understanding where the actual attitude of the population of that state is.
                            B) Buttigieg is from Indiana, and I can't see the picture due to corporate policy, so I'm not sure why you're making that connection to MN.
                            A) I disagree. You don't legislate civil rights. If we did, schools in the south would still be segregated.

B)I thought fade was from Minnesota. If not, my mistake.

Comment

Originally posted by unofan View Post
                              A) I disagree. You don't legislate civil rights. If we did, schools in the south would still be segregated.

B)I thought fade was from Minnesota. If not, my mistake.
                              Fade, myself, bronconick, Spartanforlife4, and aparch at least are all from Michigan. Fade is near Detroit.
                              Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                              "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                              Patreon for exclusive writing content
                              Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
                                Fade, myself, bronconick, Spartanforlife4, and aparch at least are all from Michigan. Fade is near Detroit.
                                Meh, they both start with MI. Close enough. Raygun had a shirt for that, too.

Aside: Raygun is an Iowa treasure. My all-time favorite:
                                https://www.raygunsite.com/pages/sea...for+the+moines
                                Last edited by unofan; 06-10-2019, 07:00 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X