• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DonorRoomDrinker View Post
    NMU’s New Guy In Net

Kent expected to take over as Wildcats’ main goaltender in 2019-20

August 25th, 2019

https://www.miningjournal.net/sports...ew-guy-in-net/
    Potulny: “So going into camp, I’d say he has the leg up, but it’s going to be a competition just like every other spot on our team.”

Sounds like Coach is saying there will be a competition for playing time between the pipes.
    "The use of common sense and logic will not be tolerated and may result in fine and/or suspension."- Western Professional Hockey League By-laws. 1999-2000.

Comment

Re: 2019-20 NMU Hockey Season

Originally posted by davyd83 View Post
      Potulny: “So going into camp, I’d say he has the leg up, but it’s going to be a competition just like every other spot on our team.”

Sounds like Coach is saying there will be a competition for playing time between the pipes.
      If the coach had great confidence in Kent, one would think that he would have seen a little more net time last year? I guess it will be Kent's net to lose but the two freshman will likely get a chance to take the job and run with it. Should be interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by Quasi Hatrack View Post
        Yeah, I saw that but I thought someone here might have more facts than speculation.
        He will have to sit this year as a transfer. He will be eligible for the 2020-21 season.
        "The use of common sense and logic will not be tolerated and may result in fine and/or suspension."- Western Professional Hockey League By-laws. 1999-2000.

Comment

Will Senior Forward Darien Craighead Be A Go-To Scorer This Year For The NMU Hockey Team????

September 4th, 2019

https://www.miningjournal.net/sports...m-the-shadows/
          Last edited by DonorRoomDrinker; 09-04-2019, 10:20 PM.

Comment

Senior Forward Darien Craighead Will Be Go-To Scorer This Year For NMU Hockey Team????

September 4th, 2019

https://www.miningjournal.net/sports...m-the-shadows/
            Well, will he?
            Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
            "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
            Patreon for exclusive writing content
            Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Time will tell how he does this season....

Comment

2019-20 NMU Hockey Team Roster

September 12th, 2019

http://www.nmuwildcats.com/sports/mice/2019-20/roster

Comment

Wow! 10 freshman and at least one transfer. Lots of new faces. There will be room for some of the new recruits to find some decent ice time.

Comment

Originally posted by woodenskates View Post
                    Wow! 10 freshman and at least one transfer. Lots of new faces. There will be room for some of the new recruits to find some decent ice time.
                    I don't see Brandon Schultz on the roster, he was a transfer from Northeastern. Good, undersized player. Did I miss something?

Comment

Originally posted by FLHockeyMom View Post
                      I don't see Brandon Schultz on the roster, he was a transfer from Northeastern. Good, undersized player. Did I miss something?
                      Without knowing the full reasons, it appears he played in six games for Northeastern last season. I didn't look to see just when those six were played, but if they were all before Christmas, the earliest Schultz could play would be January 3rd at Bowling Green fulfilling his one year gap for transfering.
                      “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
                        Without knowing the full reasons, it appears he played in six games for Northeastern last season. I didn't look to see just when those six were played, but if they were all before Christmas, the earliest Schultz could play would be January 3rd at Bowling Green fulfilling his one year gap for transfering.
                        I understand he had injuries that limited his play, not to mention the deep roster at NU. That having been said, even if he's a mid-season replacement for NMU, wouldn't he be on this season's roster? Just curious, as I know of him from when he played his youth hockey here in FL, and like to be supportive of the FL boys.

Comment

Originally posted by FLHockeyMom View Post
                          I understand he had injuries that limited his play, not to mention the deep roster at NU. That having been said, even if he's a mid-season replacement for NMU, wouldn't he be on this season's roster? Just curious, as I know of him from when he played his youth hockey here in FL, and like to be supportive of the FL boys.
                          He’ll be listed when eligible.

Comment

NMU Hockey Picked To Finish 3rd In 2019-20 WCHA Media Poll & 4th In WCHA Coaches Poll

http://www.wcha.com/men/articles/201...ason-polls.php

Comment

NMU Hockey Picked To Finish 3rd In 2019-20 WCHA Media Poll & 4th In WCHA Coaches Poll

https://www.wcha.com/men/articles/20...ason-polls.php
                              A whole bunch of new faces on this roster, not to mention a new goaltender. I am excited, and we have a great coach, but I wouldn't be surprised with a slow start.
                              “They are a **** site better than the U.S. Army, at least we know that they will be there in the morning.”
                              – Lewis B. Chesty Puller
                              when a journalist asked him about being surrounded by 22. enemy divisions

Comment

So... the student section are now "Knuckleheads."

Really? That's the best they can do?

I'm sure there will be a list of "approved" cheers...

Nothing like when I was a Puckhead.
                                Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                                "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                                Patreon for exclusive writing content
                                Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Working...
                                X