The Movie Spoiler Thread. You've Been Warned

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Movie Spoiler Thread. You've Been Warned

This thread is for spoiler discussion of new releases. Please keep spoilers out of the Movie and associated threads.

If you're reading this thread dont complain about being spoiled. You were warned and clicked anyway.

Re: The Movie Spoiler Thread. You've Been Warned

It's a sled.
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

I see dead people.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Vaughn strikes out Parkman.
        U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
        Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
        I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
        But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
        Originally posted by Doyle Woody
        Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

They say a prayer and the mob boss gets executed in court.
          Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
          "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
          Patreon for exclusive writing content
          Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Wow.

Comment

Lots of dead people at the end
              CCT '77 & '78
              4 kids
              5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
              1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
              - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

The boat sinks...
                Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                Originally posted by Quizmire
                mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Tokyo destroyed
                  CCT '77 & '78
                  4 kids

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                  - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

Comment

Neo cancels out the imbalance of the equation by basically going kamikaze and eliminating himself.
                    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

I don't know how they do it. That was very satisfying, yet very sad. Such a mixture of emotions. I thought Tony Stark's arc was beautifully played out with the symmetry of him fading in Peter's arms before finally passing after he said his goodbyes to Pepper. I was ecstatic for Captain America getting to go back and spend his life with the woman he loved. And then him reappearing and passing the shield was wonderful. Yes, there's stuff to pick apart (you're not going to be seeing fireworks in both San Francisco and Wakanda at the same time...) but it was a terrific movie. The humor hit just the right notes as well. I don't think a single laugh line failed to get a response from the crowd. It was, of course, a sold out auditorium which broke into applause at least a dozen times. We got to say good bye to the big names, but Chris Hemsworth wasn't one of them. If James Gunn picks up the story where Endgame left it, GOTG3 has amazing potential. I want to see that play out. I'll be seeing this again tomorrow. And probably Sunday before GoT.

Comment

John Wayne died
                        CCT '77 & '78
                        4 kids

- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

They kill the clown, which is actually some supernatural beast.
                          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
                            I don't know how they do it. That was very satisfying, yet very sad. Such a mixture of emotions. I thought Tony Stark's arc was beautifully played out with the symmetry of him fading in Peter's arms before finally passing after he said his goodbyes to Pepper. I was ecstatic for Captain America getting to go back and spend his life with the woman he loved. And then him reappearing and passing the shield was wonderful. Yes, there's stuff to pick apart (you're not going to be seeing fireworks in both San Francisco and Wakanda at the same time...) but it was a terrific movie. The humor hit just the right notes as well. I don't think a single laugh line failed to get a response from the crowd. It was, of course, a sold out auditorium which broke into applause at least a dozen times. We got to say good bye to the big names, but Chris Hemsworth wasn't one of them. If James Gunn picks up the story where Endgame left it, GOTG3 has amazing potential. I want to see that play out. I'll be seeing this again tomorrow. And probably Sunday before GoT.
                            I don't think I've ever been in a theater that got such an exuberant response as when Cap picked up Moljnir... Everyone lost their S*** and it was awesome
                            It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

Seeing lots of blowback on how they handled Thor. I understand but I dug it. Thor had to live with his failure which wiped out half the universe. That's going to mess you up. It was a little OTT but I enjoyed it. It also showed that despite five years of boozing it up and getting out of physical shape, he's still the God of Thunder and mighty powerful when the time comes.

Comment

Working...
                              X