Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Movie Spoiler Thread. You've Been Warned

Never Forget!

The Movie Spoiler Thread. You've Been Warned

This thread is for spoiler discussion of new releases. Please keep spoilers out of the Movie and associated threads.

If you're reading this thread dont complain about being spoiled. You were warned and clicked anyway.

Re: The Movie Spoiler Thread. You've Been Warned

It's a sled.
    Cornell University
    NCAA Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019

I see dead people.

Already insane, UAA making it worse

Vaughn strikes out Parkman.

If Only You Knew MissThundercat's Avatar

They say a prayer and the mob boss gets executed in court.
    twitter: PipersHouse920, instagram: bobambermarie
    “Don't bend; don't water it down; don't try to make it logical; don't edit your own soul according to the fashion. Rather, follow your most intense obsessions mercilessly.”
    ― Franz Kafka
    Adventures With Amber Marie

Never Forget!

Wow.

Lots of dead people at the end

Minding the gap MinnesotaNorthStar's Avatar

The boat sinks...

Matt Frattin for Hobey!!
    Originally posted by Quizmire
    mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
    MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
    MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
    I am a fan of MNS.

Tokyo destroyed

Neo cancels out the imbalance of the equation by basically going kamikaze and eliminating himself.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Never Forget!

I don't know how they do it. That was very satisfying, yet very sad. Such a mixture of emotions. I thought Tony Stark's arc was beautifully played out with the symmetry of him fading in Peter's arms before finally passing after he said his goodbyes to Pepper. I was ecstatic for Captain America getting to go back and spend his life with the woman he loved. And then him reappearing and passing the shield was wonderful. Yes, there's stuff to pick apart (you're not going to be seeing fireworks in both San Francisco and Wakanda at the same time...) but it was a terrific movie. The humor hit just the right notes as well. I don't think a single laugh line failed to get a response from the crowd. It was, of course, a sold out auditorium which broke into applause at least a dozen times. We got to say good bye to the big names, but Chris Hemsworth wasn't one of them. If James Gunn picks up the story where Endgame left it, GOTG3 has amazing potential. I want to see that play out. I'll be seeing this again tomorrow. And probably Sunday before GoT.

John Wayne died

They kill the clown, which is actually some supernatural beast.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Waiting for the Snow to fly...
    South Chicago Burbs... For now anyways...

Quote Originally Posted by ticapnews View Post
    I don't know how they do it. That was very satisfying, yet very sad. Such a mixture of emotions. I thought Tony Stark's arc was beautifully played out with the symmetry of him fading in Peter's arms before finally passing after he said his goodbyes to Pepper. I was ecstatic for Captain America getting to go back and spend his life with the woman he loved. And then him reappearing and passing the shield was wonderful. Yes, there's stuff to pick apart (you're not going to be seeing fireworks in both San Francisco and Wakanda at the same time...) but it was a terrific movie. The humor hit just the right notes as well. I don't think a single laugh line failed to get a response from the crowd. It was, of course, a sold out auditorium which broke into applause at least a dozen times. We got to say good bye to the big names, but Chris Hemsworth wasn't one of them. If James Gunn picks up the story where Endgame left it, GOTG3 has amazing potential. I want to see that play out. I'll be seeing this again tomorrow. And probably Sunday before GoT.
    I don't think I've ever been in a theater that got such an exuberant response as when Cap picked up Moljnir... Everyone lost their S*** and it was awesome
    It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Never Forget!

Seeing lots of blowback on how they handled Thor. I understand but I dug it. Thor had to live with his failure which wiped out half the universe. That's going to mess you up. It was a little OTT but I enjoyed it. It also showed that despite five years of boozing it up and getting out of physical shape, he's still the God of Thunder and mighty powerful when the time comes.

Quote Originally Posted by ticapnews View Post
    Seeing lots of blowback on how they handled Thor. I understand but I dug it. Thor had to live with his failure which wiped out half the universe. That's going to mess you up. It was a little OTT but I enjoyed it. It also showed that despite five years of boozing it up and getting out of physical shape, he's still the God of Thunder and mighty powerful when the time comes.
    I didn't like it but it didn't ruin the movie for me. I didn't like the resolution of the conflict either. Thanos was unbeatable without the entire Infinity Gauntlet, which was fine, but he was taking the best punches and shrugging them off like they were nothing. That was annoying.

Lot of great moments. Scarlet Witch gave him the best fight which was cool to see.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Glass at 0%: No Heart

Technologieberater FadeToBlack&Gold's Avatar

Clark Gable says a naughty word.
    Michigan Tech: "Working with scraps and guys from places so remote that Houghton seems like a metropolis"

Never Forget!

Quote Originally Posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
    Clark Gable says a naughty word.
    Frankly, my dear, I don't give a dam.

I enjoyed it and I loved the Thor bit. We will go back 1 more time but probably wait a few weeks.

Never Forget!

Nothing like seeing a film with an opening night audience. We laughed, we cheered, we gasped, we cried at all the right moments. As soon as Black Widow and Hawkeye were dispatched to get the Soul Stone people knew what that meant and reacted. The theater today was half full and there was almost no reaction. Just some light applause when the movie ended.

Thread Information