• Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45:52: Not Founded On Anything

Originally posted by aparch View Post
    My response would be "Tough sh*t".

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
      Dems need to call immediate and public hearings over this one and make Gooper frauds defend this payout.
      Agreed, this amounts to negotiation with a terrorist regime.

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
        In the world of unintended consequences, yes.
        Considering I've had Indian and Arabic doctors and nurses in West Michigan, this could be hilarious
        "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

• Originally posted by bronconick View Post
          Considering I've had Indian and Arabic doctors and nurses in West Michigan, this could be hilarious
          It’s gonna be like Gran Torino with Clint Eastwood and the young Asian doctor.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

Well it IS Trump...

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
              iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
              gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
              Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
              Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
              TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
              DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                Well it IS Trump...
                Precisely. T boinked them like one of his New Jersey contractors.

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                  Trump team wants to let doctors refuse to treat patients they don't like.

New proposed rules from Trump's health department would let bigoted health care professionals discriminate against patients.

At this point nothing these evil cocksuckers do should ever surprise me, yet they continually manage to outdo themselves.
                  I am Jack's complete lack of surprise.

Being trans, I'm okay with my current health care professionals, but I fear for my trans family.
                  Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                  "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                  Patreon for exclusive writing content
                  Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Originally posted by Rogie21 View Post
                    Yet another reminder that whenever Trump bleats "fake news", what he really means is "I don't like what you're saying about me." He attacked the media for the "fake news" that he asked McGahn to fire Mueller. In other words, Trump is calling the media "fake" for reporting the conclusions of a government document that was based on an under-oath interview with the White House's lawyer. And guess who declined to be interviewed under oath AND refused to provide a single answer about obstruction in his written replies to Mueller's questions? What is Dishonest Donnie hiding?
                    "Don't do what Donnie Don't does. Humphf, they could've made this clearer."
                    "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                      Trump team wants to let doctors refuse to treat patients they don't like.

New proposed rules from Trump's health department would let bigoted health care professionals discriminate against patients.

At this point nothing these evil cocksuckers do should ever surprise me, yet they continually manage to outdo themselves.
                      Maybe they overheard a discussion about the first Bond film?
                      CCT '77 & '78
                      4 kids
                      5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                      1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                      - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

“Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

I'm sure if you ran Fox' content through a white supremacy hunter filter is would register as a positive. They aren't hiding who they are.

Little disingenuous for a Fox employee to be "shocked, shocked..." Nazis gonna Nazi.
                          Cornell University
                          National Champion 1967, 1970
                          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                            I'm sure if you ran Fox' content through a white supremacy hunter filter is would register as a positive. They aren't hiding who they are.

Little disingenuous for a Fox employee to be "shocked, shocked..." Nazis gonna Nazi.
                            You'd need about the first minute of Tucker Carlson to register a positive.

Comment

• Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
                              You'd need about the first minute of Tucker Carlson to register a positive.
                              The whole minute?

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Tomorrow's InfoWars headline: "Deep State Gets To Trump; Recommends Giving Kids Autism."

(Link is to CNN)

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Working...
                                X