This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lindsey Graham 1999
    “You don’t even have to be convicted of a crime to lose your job (as president) in this constitutional republic if this body determines your conduct as a public official is clearly out of bounds in your role. Because impeachment is not about punishment, Impeachment is about cleansing the office. Impeachment is about restoring honor and integrity to the office.”
    “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Re: POTUS 45:52: Not Founded On Anything

Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
      If the Cuban missile crisis started tomorrow instead of taking place nearly 60 years ago, how many days in would it be before the world ended? 2? 3? Hell, if 9-11 happened on his watch, a situation where the danger basically ended once we had all 5,000 aircraft that were in the air that morning on the ground (yes I know the danger persisted for first responders, some to this day) how long would it have taken for trump to horribly miscalculate and overreact? 1 day? 2?

The world is an unstable, often dangerous place. While I'm not paralyzed with fear I do admit that when I stop and think about how truly unqualified the current occupant of the White House is and how he is completely and totally unprepared for a real crisis I get more than a little concerned. It isn't just that trump is clueless and unqualified, it is that he has also surrounded himself with people who are also not qualified in their jobs to advise him, if he has bothered to fill the job at all.
      I really do think that America's enemies are sitting back and saying "we could expend a bunch of effort to start some sh it and have a direct confrontation with the US....or we could grab some popcorn and watch Trump and the conservanazi's tear it all down from within. Fuk it, pass the popcorn."
      Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
        Our child king is now using both Fox News and Alex Jones as the source of all of his information. What would this ***** clown do with a real crisis (other than create one)?
        Border Patrol and ICE need to be purged from top to bottom once this nightmare presidency is over.

Comment

Meanwhile, Kim and Putin are having a little summit of their own
          What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
            Meanwhile, Kim and Putin are having a little summit of their own
            They're getting tea-drunk and laughing hysterically at how much they've owned the Donald the past two years.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
              They're getting tea-drunk and laughing hysterically at how much they've owned the Donald the past two years.
              And then Kim's gonna come running back to Donnie and say, "see, Putin loves me, this is what he's gonna do for me, what will you do?"

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
                If the Cuban missile crisis started tomorrow instead of taking place nearly 60 years ago, how many days in would it be before the world ended? 2? 3? Hell, if 9-11 happened on his watch, a situation where the danger basically ended once we had all 5,000 aircraft that were in the air that morning on the ground (yes I know the danger persisted for first responders, some to this day) how long would it have taken for trump to horribly miscalculate and overreact? 1 day? 2?

The world is an unstable, often dangerous place. While I'm not paralyzed with fear I do admit that when I stop and think about how truly unqualified the current occupant of the White House is and how he is completely and totally unprepared for a real crisis I get more than a little concerned. It isn't just that trump is clueless and unqualified, it is that he has also surrounded himself with people who are also not qualified in their jobs to advise him, if he has bothered to fill the job at all.
                Maybe. Nobody knows. Kennedy campaigned on the (non existent) missile gap and a country that would "pay any price" to advance the cause of freedom.

Then came October 1962 and he stared at the nuclear abyss and decided it wasn't worth it and traded Jupiter missiles in Turkey for Soviet missiles in Cuba. And, as a result, he punted the Monroe Doctrine into the trash can.

So, you never know. That's why the president never takes part in war games.
                CCT '77 & '78
                4 kids
                5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                  Maybe. Nobody knows. Kennedy campaigned on the (non existent) missile gap and a country that would "pay any price" to advance the cause of freedom.

Then came October 1962 and he stared at the nuclear abyss and decided it wasn't worth it and traded Jupiter missiles in Turkey for Soviet missiles in Cuba. And, as a result, he punted the Monroe Doctrine into the trash can.

So, you never know. That's why the president never takes part in war games.
                  Which state within the Union was attacked during the Cuban Missile Crisis?
                  "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                    Which state within the Union was attacked during the Cuban Missile Crisis?
                    If JFK invaded, based on what we know now, missiles would have been flying.

So take you pick. Restraint sometimes is good. Othertimes you take the leash off the rottweiler. But you can't say if X happens Y is the automatic result. We're dealing with humans here, not Colossus.
                    CCT '77 & '78
                    4 kids
                    5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                    1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

How so? He traded spheres of influence, same as all powers in all ages have.
                      Cornell University
                      National Champion 1967, 1970
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Deutche Bank allegedly providing Trump records to NY AG.

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                          Deutche Bank allegedly providing Trump records to NY AG.
                          Only to save their own skin, of course.

Comment

And, as a result, he punted the Monroe Doctrine into the trash can.
                            As if America has stopped meddling in Latin American affairs ever since.

Comment

DB has begun handing over documents. This gonna be good.

Comment

Good piece from Miami herald on a China communist party backer hired by RNC

https://www.newsandguts.com/miami-he...mmunist-party/

Comment

Working...
                                X