X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45:52: Not Founded On Anything

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
    Random question...if you knew what you know now would you have gone for Romney in 2012? This means you lose four years of Obama, but Trump never gets elected.
    Not a chance. dumpy is the fault of people like you, not people who believed in President Obama.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
      Republicans have to be drooling over their chance to get revenge for this ruling.

The country is in your hands, CJ John Roberts. Unless maybe Dump miscalculated and Gorsuch has a shred of integrity and patriotic duty. We sure as hell know Kavanuts doesn't, and Alito is highly unreliable.
      Justice Schlitz, Justice Jesuit Sharia, and Justice Pubic Hair are completely in the bag for the GOP. Justice Stolen Seat is very similar to Scalia -- he'll try to contort the law to his biases as strongly as he can but if it's just not possible he may not go a bridge farther. Chief Justice My Legacy knows that history is going to remember the current GOP as an incompetent band of grifters who fooled half the country but his bread might still be buttered on their side -- this and the vote suppression cases will tell.
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post

Ready to step up yet Sic, Joe, Hovey?
        Step up and reaffirm I believe we live in an age of hysteria. Yep, still believe it.
        That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
          Step up and reaffirm I believe we live in an age of hysteria. Yep, still believe it.
          I'm sure the Good Germans felt the same.
          Cornell University
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Cornell University

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
              I'm sure the Good Germans felt the same.
              What Pelosi understands (and I'm certainly no Pelosi fan) is there is an expiration date on the nonsense.
              That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
                What Pelosi understands (and I'm certainly no Pelosi fan) is there is an expiration date on the nonsense.
                "Hysteria" is the new Echo Chamber meme:

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ar...is_140245.html

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/hannity-...sive-hysteria/

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opini...mn/3273075002/

https://www.americanthinker.com/arti...us_moment.html

https://www.nationalreview.com/2019/...onal-hysteria/

You have adopted it. That's how propaganda works. Good people don't willingly back evil. They have to be given reasons to not consider it evil. So conservative media churns out those reasons 24/7 so you can go on without cognitive dissonance. That is how Good Germans are made.

What Pelosi thinks is there is little chance in justice getting traction when half the country is so deeply into their rationalizations they can't see the problem when it's right in front of them. The irony is Dump and the GOP are playing you. You're going to be hurt by him far more than I. I'm insulated from his idiocy and his predations on the working class. You're the one who's f-cked.

I said a long time ago that liberals will not be the heroes of this resistance because we were always going to oppose Dump and the GOP anyway. It's easy for us. Conservatives are the only potential heroes because they have to set aside their personal short term interest in winning a policy point here or getting in a little cultural shiv there. You'll get no credit after the machine has collapsed and all the rats are running screaming from the wreckage trying not be to held accountable. Now, when it's hard, is your chance to be a free man.
                Last edited by Kepler; 05-09-2019, 01:02 PM.
                Cornell University

Comment

• Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
                  How do you carry so much water? It must be getting heavy.
                  **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                  Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Said the Good Germans in 1938 Germany.
                    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
                      Said the Good Germans in 1938 Germany.
                      Pelosi just affirmed it is a Constitutional crisis were in but hey hysteria.
                      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Said those investigating Benghazi. And the emailz. And..........
                        What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

I mean it was a great album. "Animal" in particular.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                          iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                          gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                          Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                          Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                          TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                          DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ar...is_140245.html

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/hannity-...sive-hysteria/

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opini...mn/3273075002/

https://www.americanthinker.com/arti...us_moment.html

https://www.nationalreview.com/2019/...onal-hysteria/

You have adopted it. That's how propaganda works. Good people don't willingly back evil. They have to be given reasons to not consider it evil. So conservative media churns out those reasons 24/7 so you can go on without cognitive dissonance. That is how Good Germans are made.

What Pelosi thinks is there is little chance in justice getting traction when half the country is so deeply into their rationalizations they can't see the problem when it's right in front of them. The irony is Dump and the GOP are playing you. You're going to be hurt by him far more than I. I'm insulated from his idiocy and his predations on the working class. You're the one who's f-cked.

I said a long time ago that liberals will not be the heroes of this resistance because we were always going to oppose Dump and the GOP anyway. It's easy for us. Conservatives are the only potential heroes because they have to set aside their personal short term interest in winning a policy point here or getting in a little cultural shiv there. Many are called and very few have answered. But you'll get no credit after the machine has collapsed and all the rats are running screaming from the wreckage trying not be to held accountable. Now, when it's hard, is your chance to be a free man.
                            Man, speaking about adopting memes, you guys have gone all in on the good german bit.

You don't need to read the endless nonsense you guys apparently spend all of your time searching out on the internet to understand that in today's world there is simply no mole hill we will leave untouched.

It has nothing to do with politics or left versus right. It's everywhere. It's in talking about the weather. It's talking about sports. It's when discussing the condition of your roads.

Crisis attracts eyeballs and there are a lot of competitors for eyeballs in today's world.

Comment

Man, speaking about adopting memes, you guys have gone all in on the good german bit.

You don't need to read the endless nonsense you guys apparently spend all of your time searching out on the internet to understand that in today's world there is simply no mole hill we will leave untouched.

It has nothing to do with politics or left versus right. It's everywhere. It's in talking about the weather. It's talking about sports. It's when discussing the condition of your roads.

Crisis attracts eyeballs and there are a lot of competitors for eyeballs in today's world.
                              Uh huh. And measles is fake news.

Comment

The irony is Dump and the GOP are playing you. You're going to be hurt by him far more than I. I'm insulated from his idiocy and his predations on the working class. You're the one who's f-cked.
                                I'm curious about this. How do you actually think this will play out that I'm screwed but you're not?

Comment

Working...
                                X