Page 17 of 51 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415161718192021222324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: POTUS 45:52: Not Founded On Anything

Lucia Apologist

Re: POTUS 45:52: Not Founded On Anything

Quote Originally Posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
    He's obviously trying to play dumb so that he can go "aww shucks" later once the investigations determine he lied. You know, the Don Jr. defense.
    I hope that in lieu of jail time we put him in the stockades
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Quote Originally Posted by SanTropez View Post
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Quote Originally Posted by bigblue_dl View Post
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Quote Originally Posted by Kepler View Post
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West.

Quote Originally Posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    I'm sure Trump is fuming at Barr's lack of rage and counter-punching.

Yep, still here

Wish we had an Attorney General for the United States instead of a mediocre taxpayer funded defense lawyer for Donald Trump and his family.
    "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Technologieberater FadeToBlack&Gold's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GrinCDXX View Post
    I'm sure Trump is fuming at Barr's lack of rage and counter-punching.
    That's a given. He loved Kavanuts' insane rant.
    Michigan Tech: "Working with scraps and guys from places so remote that Houghton seems like a metropolis"

He hasn’t rage tweeted yet, that’s probably coming tonight.

Looks like Barr will not be appearing before house committee tomorrow. Chicken.

"Clear and informative", LMAO.
    Michigan Tech: "Working with scraps and guys from places so remote that Houghton seems like a metropolis"

Quote Originally Posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    Looks like Barr will not be appearing before house committee tomorrow. Chicken.
    Not to worry, because the Democrats will quickly consider their options.

rock and roller
    no man's land, between wildcat and black bear territory
    Quote Originally Posted by Handyman View Post
    Yeah...how is that working out for us so far? Put 2 and 2 together you are out of your gourd. He can be on the record through prper channels all he wants to by the time he did that his report had lost all its teeth in the public eye. He let them control the narrative long enough that it doesnt matter anymore. And what do you think is going to happen to Barr with this "on the record" complaint by Mueller? He might get sanctioned? He isnt going to lose his job and when Trump is gone he isnt going to lose any real face. People will speak ill of him and he will have no trouble finding a job. Mueller's response literally did zilch.

But then again the only thing his defenders seem to have is his need to stay impartial...well I dont know how telling the world people are lying about things you said is not impartial but what would I know.

The media can do a million stories about how Barr misrepresented what was found...no one cares. Barr got the first word and there was no rebuttal from Mueller. If you dont think that caused damage and if you dont think he should have said otherwise we just arent going to agree.
    Handy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsx2vdn7gpY
    Last edited by rufus; 05-01-2019 at 06:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
    "Most transparent administration evah!"

I kind of wish this kind of transgression would be ignored. It's sh##ty but there's so much worse to not let this be a distraction.

Quote Originally Posted by Slap Shot View Post
    I kind of wish this kind of transgression would be ignored. It's sh##ty but there's so much worse to not let this be a distraction.
    Agreed.

I just ran that Graham video for about three minutes straight. Ahh that's a merry chuckle. I can't wait for that soundbite to be sampled into a song.

Quote Originally Posted by duper View Post
    I just ran that Graham video for about three minutes straight. Ahh that's a merry chuckle. I can't wait for that soundbite to be sampled into a song.

Quote Originally Posted by Slap Shot View Post
    Sure, but I'm all for these sh*theads getting called out on everything.

Banned

About time the fascists get what they deserve. https://www.campusreform.org/?ID=12180

Quote Originally Posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
    Fascism: a form of radical, right-wing, authoritarian ultranationalism, characterized by dictatorial power, forcible suppression of opposition, and strong regimentation of society and of the economy, which came to prominence in early 20th-century Europe.
    So, the guy got what he deserved by having his hat stolen? One of these times you'll get it right.
    “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

I wish people would stop doing that. It's childish, makes you look as stupid as the righties, and justifies the "violent left" narrative that Trump, conservative media, and the MAGAts feed each other like human centipede.

there's a good buck in that racket.

Quote Originally Posted by aparch View Post
    communism: a form of radical, left-wing, authoritarian ultranationalism, characterized by dictatorial power, forcible suppression of opposition, and strong regimentation of society and of the economy, which came to prominence in early 20th-century Europe..

people who throw around 'left' and 'right' wing are tiresome

unless now stalin and mao were right wing
    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Quote Originally Posted by mookie1995 View Post
    people who throw around 'left' and 'right' wing are tiresome

unless now stalin and mao were right wing
    There is something to the old image of the circle in which if you go too far left or right you meet around the bend on the Dark Side.

But the frightening and destructive extremism of Mao and Stalin and Hitler isn't political ideology, it's murderous means and sentiment. I want to meet the lunatic righty or lefty who is also a lunatic supporter of democracy. There is nothing inherently self-contradictory about those two attitudes -- they are on different axes. You can be far left or far right and also committed to non-violence, self-determination, democratic political means, and peace, love, and understanding in general. I mean... I am.

It's just that the far right and far left are tainted by the anti-democratic factions in their history because hundred million body counts leave a mark.
    Last edited by Kepler; 05-02-2019 at 03:22 AM.
    Cornell University
    NCAA Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019

there's a good buck in that racket.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kepler View Post
    But the frightening and destructive extremism of Mao and Stalin and Hitler isn't political ideology,.
    political ideology is about getting people behind you. it is about getting control and leading (or dictating. six, or 1/2 dozen).

like chicoms aren't coms. they are just major shareholders in a capitalist system over which they fill the vacuum and sit as dictators.. sorta like tD will be for the next dozen odd years, except of course he doesn't OWN, he just acts like he does

wings don't meet, they expand. all they are now are identifiers for whomever it is you wish to mobilize against.

Thread Information