• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45:52: Not Founded On Anything

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    Can dump just pardon him again?
    What a hero.
    As long as he does it on federal grounds, sure. Otherwise he'll have to rely on "pro life" Republicans Governors.
    "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Speaking of Cult 45, this one is pretty good:

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
        From nowhere Australia’s ‘far right’ party won their general election today. A lot of people incredibly upset and with good reason. Not a great omen for our country’s election next year.
        The polling prior to the election indicated they would lose substantially. Also an omen. The right's getting good at this.
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna1007281

The key elements involve drawing links between al Qaeda and Iran and casting Iran as a terrorist threat to the U.S. — which is exactly what administration officials have been doing in recent weeks.

That could give Trump the justification he needs to fight Iran under the still-in-effect 2001 use-of-force resolution without congressional approval.
          Yes, invade Shia Iran to go after Sunni al Qaeda. Up next, invading Mormon Salt Lake City to go after the Pope!

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
          iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
          gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
          Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
          Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
          TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
          DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
            https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna1007281

Yes, invade Shia Iran to go after Sunni al Qaeda. Up next, invading Mormon Salt Lake City to go after the Pope!
            Or shutting down all the Concordias to expel St. Thomas.
            CCT '77 & '78
            4 kids
            5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
            1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
            - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Um. Has anybody in the Dump administration really looked at how much tougher Iran is than Iraq? Nukes aside,

Area (sq mi): 1.6M vs 0.4M.

Terrain: rugged, mountainous rim vs mostly broad plains

Mean elevation (m): 1,305 vs 312

Population: 82M vs 39M

Iraq was a totalitarian state where most people either hated or feared the government. Iran is a democracy where people believe the government is an extension of their will and sovereignty.
              Last edited by Kepler; 05-19-2019, 08:01 AM.
              Cornell University
              National Champion 1967, 1970
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                Um. Has anybody in the Dump administration really looked at how much tougher Iran is than Iraq? Nukes aside,

Iraq was a totalitarian state where most people either hated or feared the government. Iran is a democracy where people believe the government is an extension of their will and sovereignty.
                Sadly trump is hardly alone in this kind of ignorance. Many (most?) Americans think the extent of the differences between Iran and Iraq is the final letter in the names of their countries. All Muslims are Arabs, all Arabs are Muslims, all Muslims are supportive of Al Qaeda and ISIS... etc, etc. Most would be surprised to know the differences between the two countries are far deeper than the differences between people from Philadelphia PA and people from Camden NJ.

Comment

Mookie is just upset that this is interfering with his desire to go eat at Pizza Hat
                  a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

Iraq, beaten, battered and decrepit military.

Iran?
                    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

This piece of excrement should be thrown under Leavenworth, not pardoned.

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post

Do you honestly think any of them even understand that each Arab State is different from itself? They probably think Iran is to Iraq what North Dakota is to South Dakota.
                        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Dude probably can't read. That makes it easy to confuse a "Q" for a "N"

Iran could probably throw Trump off their scent for a couple years by renaming themselves as Persia.
                          "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                            Dude probably can't read. That makes it easy to confuse a "Q" for a "N"

Iran could probably throw Trump off their scent for a couple years by renaming themselves as Persia.
                            Hell if they just changed it from I-ran to E-ran that would probably give them a few months
                            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                              Hell if they just changed it from I-ran to E-ran that would probably give them a few months
                              "E-Ran has nothing but solar power and green technology." Dump would want to invade them, bomb them to dust, just to provide them oil and liberate them from those 'libruls.'
                              “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                                This piece of excrement should be thrown under Leavenworth, not pardoned.

If he starts sniping off trump protesters, he can start getting presidential medals.
                                Take women’s rights away, pardon men who execute innocent women. Winning!!

Comment

Working...
                                X