X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: UND Fighting Hawks 2019 Off-season Thread

Originally posted by icehawk View Post
    https://howieshockeytape.com/blogs/h...y-locker-rooms

This one just isn't fair. It's got the same LED lights that the Dartmouth Big Green has, but it's flashier and quite frankly, staggering. The Fighting Siou-- err... I mean, the Fighting Hawks locker room could look like the Dallas Stars locker room at first glance, but the green LED trim that goes along with their futuristic design and spacious area makes for the top spot on our list. With guys like Ed Belfour, Jonathan Toews, T.J. Oshie, Brock Boeser, Drake Caggiula, Tyson Jost, Aaron Dell and Travis Zajac helping out with the alumni foundation, I can confidently say that this is one of the most astounding locker rooms in all of hockey. I've even included a bonus photo of their entryway below.

It pays homage to past players who wore the infamous Fighting Sioux sweaters and looks like a cross between the walkway into the Shark Tank and an evil villain's lair. The 2016 NCAA Tournament champions are on top once again in 2019 on our list. Congratulations, NoDak.
    Howies hockey tape shop employees vote on which NCAA locker room is the best? ok. Even if they actually went inside those locker rooms (or all 60), credibility is not at an all-time high here.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveO View Post
      Howies hockey tape shop employees vote on which NCAA locker room is the best? ok. Even if they actually went inside those locker rooms (or all 60), credibility is not at an all-time high here.
      I love how this stuff eats at Gopher fans.
      North Dakota
      National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting Sioux 23 View Post
        It’s like clockwork
        Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

https://howieshockeytape.com/blogs/h...y-locker-rooms

This one just isn't fair. It's got the same LED lights that the Dartmouth Big Green has, but it's flashier and quite frankly, staggering. The Fighting Siou-- err... I mean, the Fighting Hawks locker room could look like the Dallas Stars locker room at first glance, but the green LED trim that goes along with their futuristic design and spacious area makes for the top spot on our list. With guys like Ed Belfour, Jonathan Toews, T.J. Oshie, Brock Boeser, Drake Caggiula, Tyson Jost, Aaron Dell and Travis Zajac helping out with the alumni foundation, I can confidently say that this is one of the most astounding locker rooms in all of hockey. I've even included a bonus photo of their entryway below.

It pays homage to past players who wore the infamous Fighting Sioux sweaters and looks like a cross between the walkway into the Shark Tank and an evil villain's lair. The 2016 NCAA Tournament champions are on top once again in 2019 on our list. Congratulations, NoDak.
          Nice to see my HS and college alma maters make the top 10...
          Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
          Originally posted by Quizmire
          mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
          MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
          MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
          I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

UND players in the pros
            https://www.grandforksherald.com/spo...9-20-contracts
            Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

From a purely statistical perspective which is my intent, the rating appears to be invalid on it's face.

Comment

http://fightinghawks.com/news/2019/8...20-season.aspx

GRAND FORKS, N.D. – University of North Dakota Head Hockey Coach Brad Berry announced on Thursday morning the assistant captains for the 2019-20 season. Senior defenseman Colton Poolman will captain the club for the second straight season and will be joined in the leadership group by assistant captains senior forward Cole Smith, junior defenseman Matt Kiersted and junior forward Jordan Kawaguchi. The captains are voted upon by the team.
                Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SteveO View Post
                  From a purely statistical perspective which is my intent, the rating appears to be invalid on it's face.
                  Those kind are hard to swallow.

Comment

40 days until the puck drops
                    Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

So now the Denver nickname is offensive. When will it end?
                      https://www.thedenverchannel.com/new...sive-nicknames
                      Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

No, because in Real Estate it's location, location, location, and the "land of the one tree" is not good location.
                        XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXX

The reason for the talent in the west? Because MN didn't rely on Canada.

Originally posted by MN Pond Hockey
                        Menards could have sold a lot of rope

this morning in Grand Forks if North Dakota had trees.

Comment

Originally posted by Happy View Post
                          No, because in Real Estate it's location, location, location, and the "land of the one tree" is not good location.
                          Mooch/3M is the best location for a rink where no fans go to watch,

I feel a real bond developing here, Happy. The land of the one tree and the rink of the one fan.
                          Last edited by burd; 09-02-2019, 10:28 PM.

Comment

Recruit updates
                            https://www.grandforksherald.com/spo...season-injured
                            Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

What is the chance of a 100 percent recovery?

Comment

So now the Denver nickname is offensive. When will it end?
                                https://www.thedenverchannel.com/new...sive-nicknames
                                You need the NCHC Championship to be sponsored by Chick Fil A.
                                CCT '77 & '78
                                4 kids
                                5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                                1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                                - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Working...
                                X