UML its almost summer (and its offseason) 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: UML its almost summer (and its offseason) 2019

For a change, I was spot-on regarding the 9 players coming in this year.
    Monty

2011-2012 NCAA Tournament Participants
    2012-2013 Hockey East Regular Season Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions, and Frozen Four Participants
    2013-2014 Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants
    2015-2016 NCAA Tournament Participants
    2016-2017 Hockey East Regular Season Co-Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants

Comment

NESN Plus is replaying some Hockey East games this week. Right now they are showing the 2015 Championship game. At Noon on Tuesday, they are showing the 2016 Championship game, and Wednesday at 1pm the 2017 Championship game is on. So, if you are home and want something to watch while eating lunch during the next few days, at least one of the games won't give you indigestion.
      Charter Member of darin's "UML Seven"

"I just hate Boston College to be perfectly honest'' -Ken Dorsey
      "It's time for my favorite NCAA tradition ... that's right, rooting against BC!" -Bill Simmons

Comment

Originally posted by ScottK View Post
        NESN Plus is replaying some Hockey East games this week. Right now they are showing the 2015 Championship game. At Noon on Tuesday, they are showing the 2016 Championship game, and Wednesday at 1pm the 2017 Championship game is on. So, if you are home and want something to watch while eating lunch during the next few days, at least one of the games won't give you indigestion.
        Tuesday on at 1

Comment

Ryan Blair will be leaving as Director of Hockey Operations to take an assistant coaching position with the South Carolina Stingrays of the ECHL.

https://www.stingrayshockey.com/news...ssistant-coach

"It's time for my favorite NCAA tradition ... that's right, rooting against BC!" -Bill Simmons

Comment

Originally posted by ScottK View Post
            Ryan Blair will be leaving as Director of Hockey Operations to take an assistant coaching position with the South Carolina Stingrays of the ECHL.

https://www.stingrayshockey.com/news...ssistant-coach
            Wow! Good Luck to him!

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
              Wow! Good Luck to him!
              Was with us a long time

Comment

Seven River Hawks to participate in NHL development camps.

Comment

Matt Brown also looks like hes heading to Boston Bruins rookie camp on an invite basis from what I'm hearing

Comment

Originally posted by UMLSec123 View Post
                    Matt Brown also looks like hes heading to Boston Bruins rookie camp on an invite basis from what I'm hearing
                    You're correct, he's one of the seven listed in the article. I thought he would get drafted this past weekend, but maybe he was passed over due to his size. I'm glad to see he got a camp invite. I'm looking forward to watching him play.

Comment

Originally posted by Middle Street View Post
                      You're correct, he's one of the seven listed in the article. I thought he would get drafted this past weekend, but maybe he was passed over due to his size. I'm glad to see he got a camp invite. I'm looking forward to watching him play.
                      New nhl size doesn’t matter

Comment

Nice note on Matt Brown (just have to go down to Day 1 observations).
                        Monty

2011-2012 NCAA Tournament Participants
                        2012-2013 Hockey East Regular Season Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions, and Frozen Four Participants
                        2013-2014 Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants
                        2015-2016 NCAA Tournament Participants
                        2016-2017 Hockey East Regular Season Co-Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants

Comment

Originally posted by UMLFan View Post
                          Nice note on Matt Brown (just have to go down to Day 1 observations).
                          Was at day 2 Matt brown looks like real deal

Comment

A nice article on incoming recruit Logan Neaton.

Comment

Originally posted by boblav1 View Post
                              A nice article on incoming recruit Logan Neaton.
                              Very cool. Sounds like a high character kid. Wonder if Connor dropped a dime to Norm about him.
                              Gary

www.umlhockey.com
                              Unofficial Home of Lowell Hockey

182nd member to 2,000 posts
                              "It's like putting lipstick on a pig." Chris MacKenzie says, speaking of the fresh paint on the visiting locker room at Alfond.
                              KnowItAll: "I have little respect for the imagination and creativity of a person who can only think of ONE way to spell a word."

Comment

29 Lowell players made the Hockey East All-Academic team. Only Eric Green didn't.

Comment

Working...
                                X