X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The States: North Dakota is Still the Worst

Originally posted by burd View Post
    As someone who is Nodak born, democrat, and living in Wisconsin, I'm feeling the laser dot too.
    You are a weird conundrum. I mean on one hand you were smart enough to leave...on the other hand you CHOSE to move to Paint Thinnerville. I mean even your smart decision was too stupid for words! Only worse idea would be moving to Iowa
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

As someone who is Nodak born, democrat, and living in Wisconsin, I'm feeling the laser dot too.
      If your wife is from MN you would slightly redeem yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
        You are a weird conundrum. I mean on one hand you were smart enough to leave...on the other hand you CHOSE to move to Paint Thinnerville. I mean even your smart decision was too stupid for words! Only worse idea would be moving to Iowa ;)
        There is a worse scenario. Sometimes the answer is right there in front of you.

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
        If your wife is from MN you would slightly redeem yourself.
        Michigan. I guess that fits, right?

You both should know I have drunk the Minnie waters. Lived there for a year after undergrad. I remember it as a time of personal growth. The first time in my life I felt smarter than those around me, and I'll always love Minnesota for that.

Comment

Depends on where in MI she's from.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
            Depends on where in MI she's from.
            Near Ann Arbor

Comment

You both should know I have drunk the Minnie waters. Lived there for a year after undergrad. I remember it as a time of personal growth. The first time in my life I felt smarter than those around me, and I'll always love Minnesota for that.
              If your last sentence is true it would be an all-time first for a NoDak or a Sconnie and for that I tip my hat to you.

Comment

There is a worse scenario. Sometimes the answer is right there in front of you.

1) The dumbest people always like to exclaim how smart they are.
                2) The dumbest people always truly believe they're smarter than everyone around them.
                2) You have something in common with Chairman Trump!

"The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Lived there for a year after undergrad. I remember it as a time of personal growth. The first time in my life I felt smarter than those around me, and I'll always love Minnesota for that.
                  You left ND and moved to MN and the average IQ in both went up.
                  The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Texas might owe feds $223 million after cutting special education funding.

]Texas promotes "religious freedom" for doctors. Why do I feel this one is a bone for Evangelicals?
                    Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                    "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                    Patreon for exclusive writing content
                    Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

"The State of Texas has made its decision; now let Secretary DeVos enforce it!"

-Paraphrased from the Ol' Hickory apocrypha

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                        "The State of Texas has made its decision; now let Secretary DeVos enforce it!"

-Paraphrased from the Ol' Hickory apocrypha
                        She won't enforce it. She agrees with what Texas did.
                        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Tommy Tuberville (former Auburn, Texas Tech, Cincy football coach) is running for Alabama's Senate seat, helped by Sean Spicer. Since he went 7-3 and won 6 straight vs. Alabama, Doug Jones will be forced to ask Nick Saban to help him.
                          "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Lmao!

Comment

To be fair, "Tommy Tuberville" is the most Alabama Senator name ever.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                              iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                              gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                              Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                              Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                              TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                              DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                                To be fair, "Tommy Tuberville" is the most Alabama Senator name ever.
                                Definitely more appropriate for modern times than Jefferson Beauregard Sessions III.

Comment

Working...
                                X