• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The States: North Dakota is Still the Worst

These are republicans in Oklahoma- shocking

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-w...GF_ezuu0xS02EU

Comment

Fetgatter told News 9 that his comments were taken out of context and apologized if they trivialized sexual assault.
      Huh.

“You molested this girl after Kannady did?" McBride asked.

“No, I was at the table and I allowed it," Fetgatter said in an apparent response.

“Are you sure it wasn’t a donkey or a goat?” McBride then said.
      Well, now, if that's just the punchline, delivered at a press conference about molesting said girl, without "context," I really want to hear the rest of the story from Fetgatter. This guy obviously has a career at standup ahead of him. [/sarcasm]
      “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

So normally I don’t comment on news stories on Facebook but today I couldn’t resist.

Some white snowflake was triggered when a local news story referred to a Minneapolis lake as “Bde Maka Ska”. Eventually she said “Maybe we should call the whole state whatever the Indian name for the territory was”

We’re too stupid to deserve this planet.
        Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
          As it literally cooks away that's what they're most concerned about

Comment

Some white snowflake was triggered when a local news story referred to a Minneapolis lake as “Bde Maka Ska”. Eventually she said “Maybe we should call the whole state whatever the Indian name for the territory was”
            I really hope no one told her.

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
              So normally I don’t comment on news stories on Facebook but today I couldn’t resist.

Minnesota?
              a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                I really hope no one told her.
                She probably wishes we werent taught Arabic Math too
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                  She probably wishes we werent taught Arabic Math too
                  Hey. Jonah was right.
                  Cornell University
                  National Champion 1967, 1970
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Please show me. I hope someone gave her a, "Um...", and that she never visits Lake Minnetonka, Minnehaha Falls...

Comment

Another big ten school. Per the NYT:

“The Ohio State University has found that a former team doctor was found to have sexually abused at least 177 men under the guise of treating their ailments.

The university also found that college officials knew about the actions for years and did not act to stop them.”

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post

“The Ohio State University has found that a former team doctor was found to have sexually abused at least 177 men under the guise of treating their ailments.

The university also found that college officials knew about the actions for years and did not act to stop them.”
                        Trying to picture how this happens:

"Yes Ryan I realize you twisted your ankle, but I'm most concerned about this hanging curve right here. Who's the doctor - you or I?"

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                          Please show me. I hope someone gave her a, "Um...", and that she never visits Lake Minnetonka, Minnehaha Falls...
                          Perhaps
                          Code:
                          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                          Originally posted by SanTropez
                          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                          Originally posted by Kepler
                          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Perhaps
                            You won't admit you love me
                            And so
                            How am I ever
                            To know
                            You only tell me
                            Perhaps, perhaps, perhaps
                            A million times I ask you
                            And then
                            I ask you over
                            Again
                            You only answer
                            If you can't make your mind up
                            We'll never get started
                            And I don't wanna' wind up
                            Being parted, broken hearted
                            So if you really love me
                            Say yes
                            But if you don't, dear
                            Confess
                            And please don't tell me
                            If you can't make your mind up
                            We'll never get started
                            And I don't wanna' wind up
                            Being parted, broken hearted
                            So if you really love me
                            Say yes
                            But if you don't, dear
                            Confess
                            And please don't tell me

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                              Hey. Jonah was right.

Hey he could be no worse than the current POS
                              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post

This School Should Burn

A now-dead Ohio State team doctor sexually abused at least 177 male students from the 1970s through the 1990s, and numerous university officials got wind of what was going on over the years but did little or nothing to stop him, according to a report released by the school Friday.

Dr. Richard Strauss groped or ogled young men while treating athletes from at least 16 sports and working at the student health center and his off-campus clinic, investigators from a law firm hired by the university found.
                                The report on Strauss, who killed himself in 2005 nearly a decade after he was allowed to retire with honors, could cost Ohio State dearly by corroborating lawsuits brought against it by a multitude of victims.
                                The abuse at Ohio State went on from 1979 to 1997 and took place at various locations across campus, including examining rooms, locker rooms, showers and saunas, according to investigators. Strauss, among other things, contrived to get young men to strip naked and groped them sexually.

The report describes one patient who came in with strep throat. Strauss spent five minutes fondling his genitals and never examined another part of the body. Another victim had grown up in a rural area and had never had a proper medical exam; Strass put a stethoscope on his *****.

Many told investigators that they thought his behavior was an “open secret” and that they believed their coaches, trainers and other team doctors knew was going on. The students described the examinations as being “hazed” or going through a “rite of passage.” Athletes joked about Strauss’ behavior, referring to him with nicknames like “Dr. Jelly Paws.”

The report concluded that scores of Ohio State personnel knew of complaints and concerns about Strauss’ conduct as early as 1979 but failed for years to investigate or take meaningful action.
                                BTW this is part of the Jim Jordan coverup scandal.
                                Last edited by Handyman; 05-17-2019, 04:27 PM.
                                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X