Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45:51 - Who is Your Daddy and What Does He do?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45:51 - Who is Your Daddy and What Does He do?

Originally posted by duper View Post
    There is a really nice bird and wildlife sanctuary in Brownsville that is on the Mexican side of the fence. Granted, if there's one thing Trump cares about less than Mexicans, it's wildlife, but still...

What I would think you could maybe get Republicans and Libertarians interested in is the sheer amount of private property that owners could effectively lose access to. (I'm way too lazy to look up how many acres, but I'm sure it's more than 8.)
    It's been in the news. Republicans don't care about property rights unless it's some big corporation wanting to build their new corporate office or drill a well somewhere, and need others' land to do it. The others who will lose their land? Don't care.

And not sure if its the same sanctuary, but there's some sort of butterfly sanctuary that the feds are gonna have to bulldoze to build Trump Wall(it's a magnificent wall, the greatest ever!!).
    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

If the southwestern states get a wall, then Nodaks want one to keep out those dam Manitoban rapists, murderers, and checkers from behind. First and second round picks excepted.

Comment

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
        mookie knows of one that has a hole across the river.... there is no way to get there properly to play it out, but one can fire a $4 pro-V into a foreign country
        There is a golf course in Maine/New Brunswick where the clubhouse and most of the course is in Canada and the parking lot and pro-shop is in the US. It was built so Maine golfers could drink booze during prohibition without going through customs. From an immigration and border patrol perspective it basically operates as if it’s entirely in the U.S. In 2008 they closed the nearby unmanned border crossing so now there is an access road for Canadians to access the golf course from New Brunswick, and a sign telling them to turn around at the exit of the parking lot. I think they may have reopened the border crossing as a seasonally staffed crossing though

Comment

**NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
            It's been in the news. Republicans don't care about property rights unless it's some big corporation wanting to build their new corporate office or drill a well somewhere, and need others' land to do it. The others who will lose their land? Don't care.

And not sure if its the same sanctuary, but there's some sort of butterfly sanctuary that the feds are gonna have to bulldoze to build Trump Wall(it's a magnificent wall, the greatest ever!!).
            That's a different spot, but another good example of the fact that the President of the United States is too single-minded to accept that their might be multiple valid points of view. Makes me proud to be American.

Comment

dude in india cut off his own finger in self judgement for voting for the wrong party (he wanted to vote for the no chance opposition poor party and voted for the incumbent party in error)
              a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by BassAle View Post
                There is a golf course in Maine/New Brunswick where the clubhouse and most of the course is in Canada and the parking lot and pro-shop is in the US. It was built so Maine golfers could drink booze during prohibition without going through customs. From an immigration and border patrol perspective it basically operates as if it’s entirely in the U.S. In 2008 they closed the nearby unmanned border crossing so now there is an access road for Canadians to access the golf course from New Brunswick, and a sign telling them to turn around at the exit of the parking lot. I think they may have reopened the border crossing as a seasonally staffed crossing though
                story of a former bu great who had a hotel up yonder with his wife. he would drive over the border to get beer as it was cheaper. well the local po po found out and went to arrest him. funny thing was his wife "owned" the motel, so he was just lightly fined according to the law. if he owned the joint it would have been big trouble
                a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                  At least you're not acting like a child after being accused of acting like a child.

This is the equivalent of saying you're taking your ball and going home but then standing across the street so everyone knows you're there.
                  Last edited by cF[Authentic]; 04-22-2019, 07:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                    story of a former bu great who had a hotel up yonder with his wife. he would drive over the border to get beer as it was cheaper. well the local po po found out and went to arrest him. funny thing was his wife "owned" the motel, so he was just lightly fined according to the law. if he owned the joint it would have been big trouble
                    was the motel in Canada and he was buying beer in the U.S.? because the other way around doesn't make sense. Booze is cheaper here than there.

Comment

Trump is suing Elijah Cummings to stop the subpoena into his financial records.

He is so f-cking scared of those things getting out.
                      Code:
                      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                      Originally posted by SanTropez
                      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                      Originally posted by Kepler
                      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

He's broke. His orcs will abandon him when they realize they've been had.
                        Cornell University
                        National Champion 1967, 1970
                        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                          I’m not sure that’s it. They won’t abandon him for that.

I think it’s that his financials are the gateway to his dirty dealing after legit banks stopped lending.
                          Code:
                          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                          Originally posted by SanTropez
                          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                          Originally posted by Kepler
                          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

I just have to ask, by what standing does he think he has the right to sue a committee chairman for carrying out the lawful(as in, set forth in the Constitution, that most beloved of documents, by Republicans ) oversight duties of his position?

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                              I don't think it's that he's so much broke. I'm sure he has nowhere near the money he claims he has. But I bet he's still worth a couple hundred million at the least. He may be horribly illiquid, but he's still worth it.

I just don't think he wants any legal body to see just how much money laundering for the Russians he's been doing. As that's pretty much his entire source of income.

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                                I just have to ask, by what standing does he think he has the right to sue a committee chairman for carrying out the lawful(as in, set forth in the Constitution, that most beloved of documents, by Republicans ) oversight duties of his position?
                                Except, according to IRS code, it isn't lawful.

Comment

Working...
                                X