Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45:51 - Who is Your Daddy and What Does He do?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45:51 - Who is Your Daddy and What Does He do?

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    I don't think he understands a dam thing about QE. Presidents should NEVER use the words "we need quantitative easing ASAP" unless we're already in a deep recession unless you want to cause one.

Edit: Apparently we've only seen wide-scale use of QE in the US twice. The Great Depression and the Great Recession.
    Yes, that's what it's for. He infuses the economy with a horrible misplaced tax cut that does nothing so now he wants to use Recession financial tactics to boost his "greatest" economy ever. The man is a complete moron.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
      Yes, that's what it's for. He infuses the economy with a horrible misplaced tax cut that does nothing so now he wants to use Recession financial tactics to boost his "greatest" economy ever. The man is a complete moron.
      And look at the debt situation. The national debt will be at least three trillion dollars higher than it should be because of his ridiculous budgets which means at least 100 billion in interest each year we’re on the hook for.
      Originally posted by BobbyBrady
      Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

His budgets? Let’s call it his tax cuts

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
          Bill Maher had Assange on in 2016 (when Assange was still considered legit) and begged him to do to Trump what he did to Hillary. (specifically find the Tax Returns) Assange said he would...then promptly forgot all about it and continued to be a Russian puppet for Trump. Assange is a d-bag who never cared about the free flow of information it was about HIM controlling what information free flowed so he could use it to gain power and notoriety. The man is scum.
          Assange was in the care custody of the Russians. Do you think he may have had other external motives for not going after Trump?
          "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
            And look at the debt situation. The national debt will be at least three trillion dollars higher than it should be because of his ridiculous budgets which means at least 100 billion in interest each year we’re on the hook for.
            It's just so weird that when people vote for the party that helps the rich steal trillions of public dollars we wind up trillions of dollars poorer as a nation.
            Cornell University
            National Champion 1967, 1970
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
              He doesn't care about anything after 2020. All his financial moves to try to boost economy short term with no f's given long term. If it does falter this year, he will either claim the data is wrong or start a war.

Comment

Government has always been about long term results (create national parks, Louisiana purchase, The New Deal).

Conservative radio and TV since the 90's have turned it into a "what have you done for me lately" short term results (big Gov intruding on profits).
                “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post

Conservative radio and TV since the 90's have turned it into a "what have you done for me lately" short term results (big Gov intruding on profits).
                  Ironically usually said by people educated by things like the GI Bill or Social Security survivors benefits.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                  iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                  gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                  Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                  Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                  TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                  DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

What is he so desperate about us not seeing??

https://thehill.com/policy/finance/4...-returns-until

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post

We'll never get to find out. Kind of like the Mueller report. All will stay hidden.
                      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post

That he's not really a billionaire, and that he's made most of his money since the 90s doing business with Russian banks/mobsters.

That's my theory, and I'm sticking to it!

Comment

Originally posted by sagard View Post
                          He doesn't care about anything after 2020. All his financial moves to try to boost economy short term with no f's given long term. If it does falter this year, he will either claim the data is wrong or start a war.
                          The economy was steaming along until the Democrats got elected in the House.
                          What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
                            Government has always been about long term results (create national parks, Louisiana purchase, The New Deal).

Oh, you mean, sorta like Wall Street and big business.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                              That he's not really a billionaire, and that he's made most of his money since the 90s doing business with Russian banks/mobsters.

That's my theory, and I'm sticking to it!
                              Doing business with, or laundering their money?

There's a difference.

Comment

Are all rich white people effin' stupid, or just the ones who run for president?

Comment

Working...
                                X