Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45:51 - Who is Your Daddy and What Does He do?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45:51 - Who is Your Daddy and What Does He do?

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
    Scoob, sorry man, but you're so negative you'd register negative on the Kelvin scale.

Sicatoka with the Science Slam!
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
      Hell, I'll bet Itch would convince Manchin to vote for acquittal.
      of course he would. It wouldn't come down to Manchin, so he'd get to vote for acquittal to keep the folks at home happy

Comment

https://www.newswars.com/media-menti...-no-collusion/

Comment

Mitt Romney wants you to know he is sickened by what Trump was accused of in the Mueller report...he also wants you to know he will still vote with Trump 100% of the time cause he has no spine.
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
            Mitt Romney wants you to know he is sickened by what Trump was accused of in the Mueller report...he also wants you to know he will still vote with Trump 100% of the time cause he has no spine.
            No how about instead of whining like a 12 year old girl who had her phone taken away you spend your time trying to figure out ways to beat them. All you do is quote Trump or some Right Winger and act as if that proves all things are bad and we cant win. You quit before the game is even played. You want to sit around wallowing in your self pity that is your business but the rest of us are going to try and believe things can get better until it is too late.
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
              Yeah I posted one comment by one GOPer...how many times have you posted a Trump tweet alone in this thread? Keep trying Scoob
              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Yeah I posted one comment by one GOPer...how many times have you posted a Trump tweet alone in this thread? Keep trying Scoob
                Last I checked this is the POTUS thread. Sorry for posting about POTUS. I apologize.
                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Model Republican, story #2.
                  Cornell University
                  National Champion 1967, 1970
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Are you dense? Of course the House could impeach Trump, but it will go nowhere once he is tried in the Senate and the Republicans pull their usual bullsh*t obfuscations, deflections, water-carrying, etc. that convinces the people on the fence that they're tired of partisan nonsense and since the economy is fine, Trump 2020!

I like Pelosi just fine, but I don't trust Chuckie Schumer to not get played like a fiddle by Itch. Hell, I'll bet Itch would convince Manchin to vote for acquittal.
                    The point was, it's not just the issue of impeachment. it's everything they do.
                    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                      Model Republican, story #2.
                      And the kicker is, by looking at them, they'd have ended up in a camp with all the people they spend their lives hating.
                      "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                        And the kicker is, by looking at them, they'd have ended up in a camp with all the people they spend their lives hating.
                        But they're white. That's unpossible.

Comment

Are you dense? Of course the House could impeach Trump, but it will go nowhere once he is tried in the Senate and the Republicans pull their usual bullsh*t obfuscations, deflections, water-carrying, etc. that convinces the people on the fence that they're tired of partisan nonsense and since the economy is fine, Trump 2020!

I like Pelosi just fine, but I don't trust Chuckie Schumer to not get played like a fiddle by Itch. Hell, I'll bet Itch would convince Manchin to vote for acquittal.

https://newrepublic.com/article/1536...chment-entails

Comment

Yep, all Obama's fault. Thanks CNN.

The next time someone calls them the Clinton/Communist/Whatever News Network, please point them to this op-ed.

Comment

Yep, all Obama's fault. Thanks CNN.

The next time someone calls them the Clinton/Communist/Whatever News Network, please point them to this op-ed.
                              FTA:

Why did Obama go soft on Russia? My opinion is that it was because he was singularly focused on the nuclear deal with Iran. Obama wanted Putin in the deal, and to stand up to him on election interference would have, in Obama's estimation, upset that negotiation. This turned out to be a disastrous policy decision.
                              Note that the author is a former advisor to McConnell. Can't imagine why he's trying to throw blame elsewhere.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                              iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                              gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                              Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                              Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                              TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                              DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                                FTA:

Note that the author is a former advisor to McConnell. Can't imagine why he's trying to throw blame elsewhere.
                                Yes, I noted. Ridiculous that CNN would print this tripe just so they can say they're "balanced".

Comment

Working...
                                X