Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45:51 - Who is Your Daddy and What Does He do?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45:51 - Who is Your Daddy and What Does He do?

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
    NY Times already doing a cover story on how it is really Hillary's fault.
    Times or Post?

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
      Cleaned up for board consumption.

Hillbilly boy was screwing his sister:

"You screw just like daddy"

"I know, mom told me"
      After they left Mississippi, a couple gets divorced. Are they still brother and sister?
      "I'm not crazy about reality, but it's still the only place to get a decent meal."
      Groucho Marx
      "You can't fix stupid. There's not a pill you can take; there's not a class you can go to. Stupid is forever. "
      Ron White
      "If we stop being offensive, the Terrorists win."
      Milo Bloom

Comment

• Originally posted by busterman62 View Post
        After they left Mississippi, a couple gets divorced. Are they still brother and sister?
        Son, that's West Virginia. They're not married in Mississippi.
        CCT '77 & '78
        4 kids
        5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
        1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
        - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

West Virginia newly weds are climbing into bed. The girl shyly says "please be gentle, I'm a virgin." The boy becomes furious, stomps out of the hotel, drives like a maniac to get back home. His mother meets him at the door; he explains. Mom nods and says, "Not good enough for her family, not good enough for ours."
          Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Ok I was kidding...because the Times hates Hillary. Next time I will add a few emojis

(I didnt honestly think anyone would take my post seriously mea culpa)
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
              Ok I was kidding...because the Times hates Hillary. Next time I will add a few emojis
              I got it. Do not add emojis; they are the devil.
              Cornell University
              National Champion 1967, 1970
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                😈
                Code:
                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                Originally posted by SanTropez
                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                Originally posted by Kepler
                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                  Oh, I got it too. I am wondering when the arrest warrant for Mrs. Clinton will be drawn up? It's time.

**NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                  Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

So how many of you are actually going to read the report, and how many of you are just going to rely on the MSM propaganda filter?

Comment

Which report? Mueller or the very damming NAFTA 2.0 report that is also dropping at the same time?
                      “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
                        Which report? Mueller or the very damming NAFTA 2.0 report that is also dropping at the same time?
                        We're not getting the Mueller report today. We're getting the Barr Redacted Report today.
                        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                          We're not getting the Mueller report today. We're getting the Barr Redacted Report today.
                          There are so many copies of this report now. POTUS XM124 says a slightly less redacted report will be issued to Congress, *VIA CD-ROM*. Then the public redacted report will be made available online.

Still hoping Mueller is standing on the steps outside with unredacted copies printed out.
                          “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...broke-the-law/

Comment

Barr lying speaking to reporters now
                              Code:
                              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                              Originally posted by SanTropez
                              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                              Originally posted by Kepler
                              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Based on Trump’s excited tweets about the press conference I’m guessing he’s been told Barr won’t be saying anything bad about him.
                                Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Working...
                                X