Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45:51 - Who is Your Daddy and What Does He do?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45:51 - Who is Your Daddy and What Does He do?

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
    Yeah, that's exactly it. You nailed it right on the head. Boy, you're good. You know me too well. It's like you're seeing into my soul.
    AOC has been a model Congresswoman ever since she stepped into office.

For anyone who doesn't believe that, watch this and be amazed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yoFaQ9foV8I
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
      It's almost like we're posting on a message board and I can see the things you post
      Well, played. LOL. Perfect.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
        I would say the same about Ilhan's questioning of Abrams.
        I haven't seen much of Omar beyond the nightly news clips; I'll have to watch.

But I would not be surprised. Old white centrist men who long ago betrayed their principles for wealth and acceptance are threatened by young non-white liberal women who still have principles. Now add that the latter are smarter, funnier, and more fun at parties.

It's no wonder we're seeing an epidemic of pearl clutching.
        Last edited by Kepler; 04-10-2019, 08:27 AM.
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

And you people laugh at me when I say the Statue of Liberty is dead.

The Trump administration plans to aggressively push for tougher screening that will make it vastly more difficult for migrants fleeing persecution in their home countries to win protection in the U.S.
          https://www.nytimes.com/2019/04/09/u...Owu5qXCLkpwBNI

Remember. The United States of America elected this guy to lead it. It wasn't an accident.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
            Remember. The United States of America elected this guy to lead it. It wasn't an accident.
            The dummies elected him. We who will get rid of him are also Americans.

"You might as well question why we breathe. If we stop breathing, we'll die. If we stop fighting our enemies, the world will die."

Either fight or drop dead. Nobody needs your act.
            Cornell University
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
              The dummies elected him. We who will get rid of him are also Americans.

"You might as well question why we breathe. If we stop breathing, we'll die. If we stop fighting our enemies, the world will die."

Either fight or drop dead. Nobody needs your act.
              Denying reality isn't fighting.

Comment

Denying reality isn't fighting.
                Christ, at least get the quote right.

Cornell University

Comment

So here’s the play. Not only is Donnie totally innocent, his new AG says spying occurred in the trump campaign and it needs to be investigated.
                  In other words, let’s look at Obama

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                    So here’s the play. Not only is Donnie totally innocent, his new AG says spying occurred in the trump campaign and it needs to be investigated.
                    Lock the ***** up.

Comment

President Trump will visit the Twin Cities region, likely Monday, according to a Republican source who has been briefed on the visit. The FAA has posted a “VIP movement notification” for Monday in Minneapolis.

Trump will be doing an official White House event that will celebrate the Tax Cut and Jobs Act, the most important legislative achievement of his first two years in office, according to the Republican source. Monday is April 15, the deadline for tax filing.
                      http://www.startribune.com/president...GgqkTLrStL3iyU

Yes, yes, everyone is enjoying their tax cut. Especially me.

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                        I do find it interesting that Barr leaked this bit of information and nothing else. I thought he was keeping mum about stuff.

The President owns the DOJ. Of that there can be no question.

Comment

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
                          Yeah, that's exactly it. You nailed it right on the head. Boy, you're good. You know me too well. It's like you're seeing into my soul.
                          Brent - your criticisms of AOC honestly come off as someone arguing with a preconceived notion/desired outcome in mind rather than someone logically offering "advice". Just some advice my friend.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                            Brent - your criticisms of AOC honestly come off as someone arguing with a preconceived notion/desired outcome in mind rather than someone logically offering "advice". Just some advice my friend.
                            He's bought unquestioningly the Republicans' characterization of her, and believes that wholeheartedly, no need to actually look at her and what she's doing.

He just knows. Cause he's a centrist and all.
                            What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                              He's bought unquestioningly the Republicans' characterization of her, and believes that wholeheartedly, no need to actually look at her and what she's doing.

He just knows. Cause he's a centrist and all.
                              But if you can't read his mind how can you know for sure!?!?!?

Comment

Yes, yes, everyone is enjoying their tax cut. Especially me.
                                I just did my taxes and I'm getting ready to write a big *** check to the government. some tax cut!

Comment

Working...
                                X