sprig has gone from us

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sprig has gone from us

Sorry to bring the terrible news, but USCHO.com and SiouxSport.com poster 'sprig' passed away recently.

https://forum.siouxsports.com/topic/...odspeed-sprig/
    The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Re: sprig has gone from us

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
    Sorry to bring the terrible news, but USCHO.com and SiouxSport.com poster 'sprig' passed away recently.

https://forum.siouxsports.com/topic/...odspeed-sprig/
    When I saw that on siouxsports, I looked back at his activity here. It'd been a long time since he posted.
    That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

I remember when he used to post. Very sad.

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
        I remember when he used to post. Very sad.
        Yeah, me too. The name was definitely familiar.
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

If I recall he used to have some one line zingers with Happy

Comment

Had the pleasure of meeting sprig at on of Mafia Man's Final Five gatherings at the Hoggbreath. He welcomed this Gopher fan interloper to the gathering like the true gentleman he was. It was a pleasure to meet him in person and put a name with the poster.

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

And the preacher said, you know you always have the Lord by your side
            And I was so pleased to be informed of this that I ran
            Twenty red lights in his honor
            Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord

~Mick Jagger/Keith Richards

Comment

Working...
            X