2019 Transfers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HockeyThumper View Post
    I would imagine that you end up with that poor of a record with that lineup, you are going to lose the majority of the team. Also, splitting up the best scoring duo in college hockey last year probably did not help. A dog with a note in it's mouth could have guided that team to a better record!

I also, heard the coach in trying to run Kennedy out too...just sayin.
    I really never understood the splitting of Lonergan and Watts. A questionable move to say the least but what do I know?
    Last edited by Puckdrop14; 04-04-2019, 04:40 PM.

Comment

Re: 2019 Transfers

Who is the General Manager for BC these days? Who keeps getting all these great players for the coach to ***** up?

Comment

Originally posted by HockeyThumper View Post
        I also, heard the coach in trying to run Kennedy out too...just sayin.
        This is the new stupidest post I've ever read on this forum. That is REALLY hard to do!
        Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
        Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
        Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
          This is the new stupidest post I've ever read on this forum. .
          you must have lost your long term memory

getting back to the only fact we know, this may backfire on Clarkson, what freshman is going to sign on knowing every Canadian goaltender unhappy with their position is going to transfer there?

and why would Clarkson want OSU's backup goalie? personally I'd go for their starter, or maybe Mankato's, or what about St. Cloud which has probably the best goalie tandem in D1, they can afford to give up one, maybe they could trade for a wing or two?

Comment

Originally posted by pokechecker View Post

getting back to the only fact we know, this may backfire on Clarkson, what freshman is going to sign on knowing every Canadian goaltender unhappy with their position is going to transfer there?

and why would Clarkson want OSU's backup goalie? personally I'd go for their starter, or maybe Mankato's, or what about St. Cloud which has probably the best goalie tandem in D1, they can afford to give up one, maybe they could trade for a wing or two?
            Mankato would put a Franchise Tag on their goalie to prevent free agency. This works like the NFL, right?

Comment

Originally posted by pokechecker View Post

I think Clarkson landed a very good goaltender in Zeglen. She was the heir apparent at OSU when Sauve left but injuries sidelined her I believe. Brandli took over the starter’s role and never relinquished it. This might represent a second chance opportunity for Zeglen. She sure played well against us in the conference playoffs a few years ago when Sauve was out.

Comment

Kayla Friesen (F - SCSU) to Clarkson

https://www.instagram.com/p/BwPm3a9j...=1wof3u78kwlsp
                Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
                Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
                Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

Bring me your forwards, you fools!
                  Your backup goalies yearning to be free!
                  The stand up defense from your championship failing season!

Send these the transfers, grad students tost to me,
                  I light the lamp inside my golden doors!!
                  CCT '77 & '78
                  4 kids
                  5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                  1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                  - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

That sucks. All of us wWCHAer's would like teams like St. Cloud to get better, not worse. Is she a grad transfer or a flat out sit a year then play transfer?
                    Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
                    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                    Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
                    Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
                    "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
                    Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
                      That sucks. All of us wWCHAer's would like teams like St. Cloud to get better, not worse. Is she a grad transfer or a flat out sit a year then play transfer?
                      No sitting out required....different conference.

Comment

Originally posted by shelfit View Post
                        No sitting out required....different conference.
                        So all Clarkson has to do to fill holes then is cook some eggs in water and a little vinegar then.
                        Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
                        Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
                        Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
                        "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
                        Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

Normally I wouldn't think this would make much of a difference for a team like Clarkson, but with as little often as the return up front after Giguère, Pejzlová, and McGillm who knows.
                          "... And lose, and start again at your beginnings
                          And never breathe a word about your loss;" -- Rudyard Kipling

Comment

From the BC thread:

And I quote from the Fighting Nurses Roundtable: "Hearing one more big name transfer to be announced. A forward who has been in the top of NCAA scoring in her career."

Not sure how close to the program the person is that made this bold statement. He/she could have made the whole thing up as far as I know. Just passing along the rumors. If another transfer is coming and the above are true, CL is as good a choice as any to fill this rumor mill.
                            Fan of CLARKSON: 2014, 2017 & 2018 NC$$ WOMEN'S DIV 1 HOCKEY NATIONAL CHAMPIONS *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********
                            And of 3 Patty Kaz recepients: Jamie Lee Rattray, Loren Gabel and Elizabeth Giguere
                            WHOOOOOOOOO WHOOOOOOOOO
                            If Union Can Do It So Can CCT (One of These Years) *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********

Comment

Originally posted by vicb View Post
                              From the BC thread:

And I quote from the Fighting Nurses Roundtable: "Hearing one more big name transfer to be announced. A forward who has been in the top of NCAA scoring in her career."

Not sure how close to the program the person is that made this bold statement. He/she could have made the whole thing up as far as I know. Just passing along the rumors. If another transfer is coming and the above are true, CL is as good a choice as any to fill this rumor mill.
                              The CL - Clarkson rumors are alive and well. She’s a dandy.

Comment

Originally posted by Puckdrop14 View Post
                                The CL - Clarkson rumors are alive and well. She’s a dandy.
                                Watts that all about??
                                CCT '77 & '78
                                4 kids
                                5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                                1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                                - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Working...
                                X