Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2019 Transfers

Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
    There's already a street named after her in Madison. Done deal.
    There's also Kessel Court (which, as far as I know is actually named because of where that family's family farm was) and that did us no good, twice!

(I had to look - I wasn't sure - whether Watts Rd and Kessel Ct intersected, Somewhat close, but no.)

Comment

If you are Frosty and you think UW has a chance, he pretty much HAS to get in the mix for Watt because if UW gets her, he knows he's cooked for 2 more years. If UM gets her, no big deal, UW will take them down anyway, since she is jinx.
      Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
      Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
      "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
      Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

Originally posted by robertearle View Post
        There's also Kessel Court (which, as far as I know is actually named because of where that family's family farm was) and that did us no good, twice!

(I had to look - I wasn't sure - whether Watts Rd and Kessel Ct intersected, Somewhat close, but no.)
        So it begs the question is there a Watts named road in the land of tunneling breakfast/lunch/dinner/snacks?

Comment

So it begs the question is there a Watts named road in the land of tunneling breakfast/lunch/dinner/snacks?
          land of tunneling
          isn't that Badger land

But maybe UW has some unused funds, I hope that is the case.
          I have no idea Watt is going on with the situation but a team that does well academically will be in better position to bring in another player since that means they are more likely to have available scholarships unused from other players who are doing well academically.

FWIW, looking at the number of WCHA scholar athletes, WI has 3 players returning, MN has 4, UMD 5, OSU 5, and Bemidji 12!

Comment

Originally posted by pokechecker View Post
            land of tunneling
            isn't that Badger land
            Badgers build dens, gophers tunnel. Badgers go into rodent tunnels to kill and eat them and sometimes kill them just because they don't like the smell of urine colored jerseys.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
              Badgers build dens, gophers tunnel. Badgers go into rodent tunnels to kill and eat them and sometimes kill them just because they don't like the smell of urine colored jerseys.
              Absolutely loving this thread! Ruthless chirps, uniform shaming, curses! Keep it rolling! Word at the rink is Sombody prefers the ECAC & Watts to be closer to home!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hockeynation View Post
                Absolutely loving this thread! Ruthless chirps, uniform shaming, curses! Keep it rolling! Word at the rink is Sombody prefers the ECAC & Watts to be closer to home!
                Hearing same and that UW and UM are out.

Comment

Originally posted by Hockeynation View Post
                  If it wasn't for this tread this whole women's forum would be dead. I'm enjoying it.

If Watts wants to win, the wWCHA is the only option. The green curse was snapped by UW and obviously BC has been gutted, they are toast. No other ezac teams will have enough to topple the wWCHA, though I did like Princeton last year, but I don't know what they lost from graduation. It's all wWCHA from this point forward, just like those good old days.

Comment

If it wasn't for this tread this whole women's forum would be dead. I'm enjoying it.

If Watts wants to win, the wWCHA is the only option. The green curse was snapped by UW and obviously BC has been gutted, they are toast. No other ezac teams will have enough to topple the wWCHA, though I did like Princeton last year, but I don't know what they lost from graduation. It's all wWCHA from this point forward, just like those good old days.
                    Doesn’t matter what Princeton lost. They have Fillier who will keep getting better. A generational talent.

Comment

Originally posted by GTOWN View Post
                      Doesn’t matter what Princeton lost. They have Fillier who will keep getting better. A generational talent.
                      What if they lost their top 2 goalies and top 4 D to graduation, they probably will not be better than last year. And just wait until Clarkson comes a calling......:O

If it is true that Watts wants to stay out east, maybe she's afraid of playing in front of big crowds and sold out arenas. Some people are like that you know.

Comment

What if they lost their top 2 goalies and top 4 D to graduation, they probably will not be better than last year. And just wait until Clarkson comes a calling......:O

If it is true that Watts wants to stay out east, maybe she's afraid of playing in front of big crowds and sold out arenas. Some people are like that you know.

No one has still answered, " can you keep your scholarship at your current school if you enter the portal, but don't leave?". Does Anybody know the definitive answer?
                        Last edited by Reddington; 05-31-2019, 03:14 PM.

Comment

Transferring is a 4 step process...talk to your coach about your intention to transfer, formal notification of transfer is communicated to compliance at which time compliance places your name in the portal within 2 days, receive email confirmation of coaches ability to contact you, select school you will attend.

Implications: After notification of transfer is signed in step 2 above, current school has right to reduce or cancel scholly at end of academic term...after notification, original school is NOT obligated to take you back as a student-athlete.

So, basically up to the original coach!

Comment

Originally posted by WH Fan View Post
                            Transferring is a 4 step process...talk to your coach about your intention to transfer, formal notification of transfer is communicated to compliance at which time compliance places your name in the portal within 2 days, receive email confirmation of coaches ability to contact you, select school you will attend.

Implications: After notification of transfer is signed in step 2 above, current school has right to reduce or cancel scholly at end of academic term...after notification, original school is NOT obligated to take you back as a student-athlete.

So, basically up to the original coach!
                            Thanks Momma Watts.

Comment

Not to repeat...but she was committed to Princeton before BC...so Princeton or Penn state (Kampersal) does not surprise me...
                              But if she wants to win......nope

Comment

Originally posted by MAHOCKEY FAN View Post
                                Not to repeat...but she was committed to Princeton before BC...so Princeton or Penn state (Kampersal) does not surprise me...
                                But if she wants to win......nope
                                Colgate would be another option.
                                Fan of CLARKSON: 2014, 2017 & 2018 NC$$ WOMEN'S DIV 1 HOCKEY NATIONAL CHAMPIONS *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********
                                And of 3 Patty Kaz recepients: Jamie Lee Rattray, Loren Gabel and Elizabeth Giguere
                                WHOOOOOOOOO WHOOOOOOOOO
                                If Union Can Do It So Can CCT (One of These Years) *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********

Comment

Working...
                                X