• Re: 2019 Frozen Four: NCHC vs. Hockey East

Originally posted by joecct View Post
    Anyone know where the ref crew is from?
    Big Ten
    YALE HOCKEY
    2013 National Champions

Comment

• Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
      I appreciate you answering the question posed. And, I dont necessarily completely disagree with you. But what separated Minnesota and Michigan Tech as of 1979?
      North Dakota
      National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

• Originally posted by Fighting Sioux 23 View Post
        I appreciate you answering the question posed. And, I dont necessarily completely disagree with you. But what separated Minnesota and Michigan Tech as of 1979?
        Primarily I think it was Minnesota’s three titles in a or 5 years, and a little hindsight as to the dominance they would demonstrate over the next two decades.
        That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

Primarily I think it was Minnesota’s three titles in a or 5 years, and a little hindsight as to the dominance they would demonstrate over the next two decades.
          As of 1979, Tech had as many titles (3), more title appearances (7), more frozen fours (9), more NCAA tournament appearances (9), more conference regular season titles (6), and more conference tournament titles (8).
          North Dakota

Comment

Ballgame.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
              Ballgame.
              Arm got up. Hmmm I wonder if the don’t like him getting his elbow up. He snapped his neck a bit.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlackI View Post
                Arm got up. Hmmm I wonder if the don’t like him getting his elbow up. He snapped his neck a bit.
                Seemed more like a push.

Comment

This one is over.
                  Code:
                  As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                  College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                  BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                  Originally posted by SanTropez
                  May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                  Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                  I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                  Originally posted by Kepler
                  When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                  He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by Fighting Sioux 23 View Post
                    As of 1979, Tech had as many titles (3), more title appearances (7), more frozen fours (9), more NCAA tournament appearances (9), more conference regular season titles (6), and more conference tournament titles (8).
                    As of ‘79 you couyhave argued that Tech was a blue blood, but not today.
                    That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

So you agree that a program could be a blue blood, but can subsequently lose that status?
                      North Dakota

Comment

Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
                        Yeah, I was very confused by that post.
                        Code:
                        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                          This one is over.
                          Sadly it seems this way. Hopefully UMass gets some life under their legs. Otherwise this is a real snoozer for us college hockey fans.

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting Sioux 23 View Post
                            So you agree that a program could be a blue blood, but can subsequently lose that status?
                            A decade or two of single digit wins kind of negates a hell of a lot.
                            Code:

Comment

• Originally posted by BlackI View Post
                              Huh? My post was in reference to UMD going up 2-0.

Comment

What a positively dreadful championship game

Men against boys

Comment

Working...
                                X