No announcement yet.

2019 NCAA Tournament Thread - Regionals are the best weekend of hockey all year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2019 NCAA Tournament Thread - Regionals are the best weekend of hockey all year

Lol Davies doesn't even miss a shift

Comment

• Originally posted by J.D. View Post
      I understand the problems with the system. All I am saying is Providence playing at the DDC shouldn't matter when they are down 3-0. Minn State had the game and didn't know what to do with it.
      Agreed, if you go back and look at the posts from msu fans, they mostly agree with your exact sentiment.
      Mess with the bull, you get the horns.

Comment

• Re: 2019 NCAA Tournament Thread - Regionals are the best weekend of hockey all year

Cornell fans cheering "Kill Red, kill." That seems a tad harsh.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveO View Post
          MSUM didn't get it done on the PP and the major cost them the game. But an arena 9 min. away from campus packed with Providence fans is home ice advantage for a #4 seed. That's not a fair deal for #1 MSUM.
          They don't write NC$$ for nothing
          I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Originally posted by greyeagle View Post
            yes. Especially since providence goals were scored by their fans who didn't have to drive far from their hotel.

That's funny!
            Go Pioneers!

Comment

Originally posted by Koho View Post
              Didn't have to watch he replay to see the head contact. and it was clearly offsides.
              Agree. It's hard to believe the linesman missed that call.

Comment

Have to admit BG is looking pretty solid thus far. I guess we'll see what happens with two minutes to go, but I'm hopeful for the Minnesota shutout
                In Mel We Trust(ed)

Comment

BG 1, UMD 0. What’s this excuse?

Comment

The Falcons take a 1-0 lead late in the second period. It must be because Bowling Green was so close.

Comment

• Originally posted by RPI fan 4 life View Post
                      The state of hockey

Comment

• Originally posted by SteveO View Post
                        It's a 9 min. bus ride from Providence College to the Dunk. There's never been a closer regional site for a #4 seed in the NCAA Tournament.
                        RPI played in Albany in 1994 as a #6 seed and that is less than 9 miles away. Of course they were hosting.

Comment

• Originally posted by RPI fan 4 life View Post
                          BG stayed in a Holiday Inn Express last night c

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

And the preacher said, you know you always have the Lord by your side
                          And I was so pleased to be informed of this that I ran
                          Twenty red lights in his honor
                          Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord

~Mick Jagger/Keith Richards

Comment

That was a smooth goal

Comment

Terrible call against Cornell, both players did the same thing

Comment

Cornell trying to save the ECAC with a 2-0 lead on Northeastern.

Comment

Working...
                                X