Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MLB 2019: Every Year at Playoff Time, The Dodgers Find A Way to Choke.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: MLB 2019: Every Year at Playoff Time, The Dodgers Find A Way to Choke.

I dobt think the Twins will blow a 9 run lead. But it doesnt mean they arent trying.
    PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
    Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
    NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
      I dobt think the Twins will blow a 9 run lead. But it doesnt mean they arent trying.
      Ummmmm.....they are trying too hard.

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

And the preacher said, you know you always have the Lord by your side
      And I was so pleased to be informed of this that I ran
      Twenty red lights in his honor
      Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord

~Mick Jagger/Keith Richards

Comment

Willians Astudillo is my favorite MLB player. Without a doubt.
        the state of hockey is good

Comment

A's took 3 of 4 from the Angels. Mostly solid, bullpen implosion in the second game was not great. The quartet of Fiers/Estrada/Anderson/Montas only gave up one run (a Kole Calhoun solo shot off of Montas) in like 24 innings. Nick Hundley was trash, as was Laureano (though he looked better today). In the positives in the lineup, Canha officially kicked off "Bat Flippin' Season", and Khrush did Khrush things. A better offensive team would make us pay for all the LOBs though. Also, I'm gonna need Ryan Buchter to stop sucking soon.

Red Sox up next. Last time the Sox were in Oakland they got shut out twice including getting no-hit. No pressure, Aaron Brooks :P
          https://***********/TheVTHockeyBlog
          https://thevermonthockeyblog.wordpress.com/

Frozen Four: '96, '09
          NCAA Tournament: '88, '96, '97, '09, '10, '14

/r/collegehockey moderator
          Fan of the UVM Catamounts, Charlotte Hornets, Oakland A's, and Philadelphia Union

Comment

Red Sox starting pitchers served up batting practice to the Mariners.

TovarishchLisa is licking her chops...
            CCT '77 & '78
            4 kids
            5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
            1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
            - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
              Red Sox starting pitchers served up batting practice to the Mariners.

TovarishchLisa is licking her chops...
              Good start to it :P

Aaron Brooks hadn't started a game in the bigs since October 2015 and comes in and promptly throws six scoreless against the reigning champs. What a time to be alive. Glad we were able to get the ace relievers an off day today too.

Kicking myself for sitting Pinder in fantasy though....

Fan of the UVM Catamounts, Charlotte Hornets, Oakland A's, and Philadelphia Union

Comment

Originally posted by TovarishchLisa View Post
                Good start to it :P

Aaron Brooks hadn't started a game in the bigs since October 2015 and comes in and promptly throws six scoreless against the reigning champs. What a time to be alive. Glad we were able to get the ace relievers an off day today too.

Kicking myself for sitting Pinder in fantasy though....
                Is Sale a one inning pitcher? Tune in tonight. Batting practice will start around 10:30pm ET.
                CCT '77 & '78
                4 kids
                5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Happy José Day!
                  AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                    Is Sale a one inning pitcher? Tune in tonight. Batting practice will start around 10:30pm ET.
                    Turned out to be a duel featuring RAMON LAUREANO OH MY GOD

but also, something seemed to be up w/ Sale. His fastball velo was high 80s low 90s

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
                      I don't see where the O's are going to be any better.

As for 100 for the Yankees and the Red Sox, I'm not sure. Tampa could be decent this year and get a couple more wins.
                      Hey, look at that, as of right now the O's have more wins this season than the Red Sox and Yankees combined.

Plenty of time for that to change, but for now I'll take it. Go O's!
                      Originally posted by West Texas Wolverine
                      wT, your wisdom is as boundless as the volume of your cheering.

Arenas visited:
                      7 B1G
                      7 CCHA (all except St Thomas)
                      6 NCH (UNO, NoDak, DU, Miami, SCSU, WMU)
                      5 Hockey East (BU, BC, UNH, Lowell, Vermont)
                      5 ECAC (RPI, Union, Dartmouth, St. Lawrence, Clarkson)
                      2 AHA (Mercyhurst, RIT)
                      2 Alaskan

Comment

So Gibson is trash again...
                        Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                        NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
                          Dodgers have already used a position player at pitcher. But it’s not because they were getting blown out, it’s because they were up 18-5, so Russell Martin got some time on the bump.
                          Watch Martin throw the ball around when he's wearing the tools of ignorance. He has a live arm.
                          The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Are the Bucs mathematically eliminated yet?
                            The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                              Are the Bucs mathematically eliminated yet?
                              Spiritually, yes.
                              Cornell University
                              National Champion 1967, 1970
                              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Twins find a way to sweep the 2 game series in KC. Much needed as we now go to PHI for 3.

4-1 record could be 4-4.

Twins and Indians had identical home records last year. Twins were just terrible on the road.
                                Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance

Comment

Working...
                                X