Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MLB 2019: Every Year at Playoff Time, The Dodgers Find A Way to Choke.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: MLB 2019: Every Year at Playoff Time, The Dodgers Find A Way to Choke.

Originally posted by burd View Post
    What is their week spot going into playoffs?
    The Yankees.
    Russell Jaslow
    [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
    U.S. College Hockey Online

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
      The Minnesota Twins are the first team to have five players with 30+ dingers. Sano's 482' moonshot got them there.
      I still don’t believe.

My GF and I are probably going to the game tonight. Should be fun.
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by Russell Jaslow View Post
        The Yankees.
        Qft 😢
        Code:
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
          My first thought was "so, he was 22 and she was 17 and..."

Nope! The allegation is he was having sex with her when he was 26 and she was... drum roll... 13.

That's Republican Senatorial conduct right there. If it's true the end of his baseball career is about 187 on his list of worries.
          Mookie’s bro was part of the team that picked him up..... mookie asked if bro got an autograph
          “Um no”
          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by SonofSouthie View Post
            Enjoy. I've been a Giants fan for over 50 years and I finally get to see them Wed afternoon.
            Thursday afternoon. Woulda been kinda funny wandering over there today.
            A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

Originally posted by Russell Jaslow View Post
              The Yankees.
              ##%^&*()_+_+)((**&^%#@@#$%^&^&*())(*&^%$#@!@#$$%%^&*()(*&^%$#@!@##$%^&*(()(*&&^%%$#@!!@#$%^&*()(*&&^%$##@@@$%##%^&*()_+_+)((**&^%#@@#$%^&^&*())(*&^%$#@!@#$$%%^&*()(*&^%$#@!@##$%^&*(()(*&&^%%$#@!!@#$%^&*()(*&&^%$##@@@$%##%^&*()_+_+)((**&^%#@@#$%^&^&*())(*&^%$#@!@#$$%%^&*()(*&^%$#@!@##$%^&*(()(*&&^%%$#@!!@#$%^&*()(*&&^%$##@@@$%##%^&*()_+_+)((**&^%#@@#$%^&^&*())(*&^%$#@!@#$$%%^&*()(*&^%$#@!@##$%^&*(()(*&&^%%$#@!!@#$%^&*()(*&&^%$##@@@$%##%^&*()_+_+)((**&^%#@@#$%^&^&*())(*&^%$#@!@#$$%%^&*()(*&^%$#@!@##$%^&*(()(*&&^%%$#@!!@#$%^&*()(*&&^%$##@@@$%##%^&*()_+_+)((**&^%#@@#$%^&^&*())(*&^%$#@!@#$$%%^&*()(*&^%$#@!@##$%^&*(()(*&&^%%$#@!!@#$%^&*()(*&&^%$##@@@$%##%^&*()_+_+)((**&^%#@@#$%^&^&*())(*&^%$#@!@#$$%%^&*()(*&^%$#@!@##$%^&*(()(*&&^%%$#@!!@#$%^&*()(*&&^%$##@@@$%##%^&*()_+_+)((**&^%#@@#$%^&^&*())(*&^%$#@!@#$$%%^&*()(*&^%$#@!@##$%^&*(()(*&&^%%$#@!!@#$%^&*()(*&&^%$##@@@$%##%^&*()_+_+)((**&^%#@@#$%^&^&*())(*&^%$#@!@#$$%%^&*()(*&^%$#@!@##$%^&*(()(*&&^%%$#@!!@#$%^&*()(*&&^%$##@@@$%##%^&*()_+_+)((**&^%#@@#$%^&^&*())(*&^%$#@!@#$$%%^&*()(*&^%$#@!@##$%^&*(()(*&&^%%$#@!!@#$%^&*()(*&&^%$##@@@$%

Comment

The last time the Giants won at Fenway, it was the New York Giants playing the Boston Braves, in June 1915.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                  ##%^&*()_+_+)((**&^%#@@#$%^&^&*())(*&^%$#@!@#$$%%^&*()(*&^%$#@!@##$%^&*(()(*&&^%%$#@!!@#$%^&*()(*&&^%$##@@@$%##%^&*()_+_+)((**&^%#@@#$%^&^&*())(*&^%$#@!@#$$%%^&*()(*&^%$#@!@##$%^&*(()(*&&^%%$#@!!@#$%^&*()(*&&^%$##@@@$%##%^&*()_+_+)((**&^%#@@#$%^&^&*())(*&^%$#@!@#$$%%^&*()(*&^%$#@!@##$%^&*(()(*&&^%%$#@!!@#$%^&*()(*&&^%$##@@@$%##%^&*()_+_+)((**&^%#@@#$%^&^&*())(*&^%$#@!@#$$%%^&*()(*&^%$#@!@##$%^&*(()(*&&^%%$#@!!@#$%^&*()(*&&^%$##@@@$%##%^&*()_+_+)((**&^%#@@#$%^&^&*())(*&^%$#@!@#$$%%^&*()(*&^%$#@!@##$%^&*(()(*&&^%%$#@!!@#$%^&*()(*&&^%$##@@@$%##%^&*()_+_+)((**&^%#@@#$%^&^&*())(*&^%$#@!@#$$%%^&*()(*&^%$#@!@##$%^&*(()(*&&^%%$#@!!@#$%^&*()(*&&^%$##@@@$%##%^&*()_+_+)((**&^%#@@#$%^&^&*())(*&^%$#@!@#$$%%^&*()(*&^%$#@!@##$%^&*(()(*&&^%%$#@!!@#$%^&*()(*&&^%$##@@@$%##%^&*()_+_+)((**&^%#@@#$%^&^&*())(*&^%$#@!@#$$%%^&*()(*&^%$#@!@##$%^&*(()(*&&^%%$#@!!@#$%^&*()(*&&^%$##@@@$%##%^&*()_+_+)((**&^%#@@#$%^&^&*())(*&^%$#@!@#$$%%^&*()(*&^%$#@!@##$%^&*(()(*&&^%%$#@!!@#$%^&*()(*&&^%$##@@@$%##%^&*()_+_+)((**&^%#@@#$%^&^&*())(*&^%$#@!@#$$%%^&*()(*&^%$#@!@##$%^&*(()(*&&^%%$#@!!@#$%^&*()(*&&^%$##@@@$%
                  And it has ever been thus.

Comment

SF's Bruce Bochy becomes the 11th manager to win 2,000 games.

Comment

Originally posted by SonofSouthie View Post
                      SF's Bruce Bochy becomes the 11th manager to win 2,000 games.
                      1,731 behind Connie Mack.
                      Cornell University
                      National Champion 1967, 1970
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally Posted by SonofSouthie
                        I've been a Giants fan for over 50 years and I finally get to see them Wed afternoon.

Thursday afternoon. Woulda been kinda funny wandering over there today.
                        Added bonus, Bumgarner's pitching today.

Comment

Twins need to finish 7-3 to reach 100 wins.

They also need to hit 11 more HR to reach 300 for the year. They are only 2 HR ahead of the Yankees for the season.
                          PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                          Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                          NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

In a twist, Amir Garrett ran away from a fight last night.
                            Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                            "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                            Patreon for exclusive writing content
                            Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
                              Twins need to finish 7-3 to reach 100 wins.

They also need to hit 11 more HR to reach 300 for the year. They are only 2 HR ahead of the Yankees for the season.
                              And they’re going to finish ahead of us because there is no god
                              Code:

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                                And they’re going to finish ahead of us because there is no god
                                Or even worse... there is a god, and they root for the Yankees.
                                Last edited by JF_Gophers; 09-19-2019, 12:13 PM.
                                PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                                Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                                NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Working...
                                X