Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MLB 2019: Every Year at Playoff Time, The Dodgers Find A Way to Choke.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    Wait. The twins are the best team in baseball?
    Sssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
    the state of hockey is good

Comment

• Re: MLB 2019: Every Year at Playoff Time, The Dodgers Find A Way to Choke.

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
      Sssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
      Second best, by %. But yeah, they are at the top.
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
        Second best, by %. But yeah, they are at the top.
        Wrong.
        Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
          Wrong.
          Did it change tonight? I was going by today's Star Trib stats. It was half game this morning (one more win, same losses).
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Rube View Post
            Did it change tonight? I was going by today's Star Trib stats. It was half game this morning (one more win, same losses).
            The Rays and the Twins have the same number of wins, but the Rays have one more loss. The Dodgers have one more win, but also have two more losses. Therefore the Rays' and Dodgers' winning percentages are lower.

I'm enjoying it, but it's early.
            the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
              The Rays and the Twins have the same number of wins, but the Rays have one more loss. The Dodgers have one more win, but also have two more losses. Therefore the Rays' and Dodgers' winning percentages are lower.

I'm enjoying it, but it's early.
              Ditto. I'm amused by DX's contrarianism. Not as up to date as some.

Comment

It’s not contrarianism when you’re wrong.
                Code:
                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                Originally posted by SanTropez
                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                Originally posted by Kepler
                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

I didn't know people still read newspapers.
                  PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                  Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                  NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
                    I didn't know people still read
                    Fixed.
                    Cornell University
                    National Champion 1967, 1970
                    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
                      I didn't know people still read newspapers.
                      We get the paper at work, so I read it.

Comment

He seems nice.
                        Cornell University
                        National Champion 1967, 1970
                        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                          He seems nice.
                          This has been an interesting debate around Chicago... Sox fans ripping Cubs fans over this. I've seen quite a few Cubs fans flipping out over the Cubs banning the guy.... It's be a perfect representative slice of our country at the moment....
                          It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

Twins bullpen meltdown in progress. Hildenberger has sucked 3 times in a row. Maybe stop running him out there.
                            PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                            Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                            NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Angels outhit the Twins 44-24 in their series, but lose 2 of 3 all 1-run games. Crazy.
                              North Dakota
                              National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

Raise your hand if there’s anyone here who has never been traded for Edwin Jackson
                                Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
                                USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

Working...
                                X