Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MLB 2019: Every Year at Playoff Time, The Dodgers Find A Way to Choke.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: MLB 2019: Every Year at Playoff Time, The Dodgers Find A Way to Choke.

Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
    Kluber breaks his arm on a line drive back to him. A bad break for the Indians, but a good break for the Twins.
    That's bad karma. You can't even think stuff like that accidentally or the Eumenides will have their way with you.
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
      That's bad karma. You can't even think stuff like that accidentally or the Eumenides will have their way with you.
      I wasnt implying i was happy he was hurt. But i also dont believe in karma.

Like broadcasters do not break up no hitters for example.
      PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
      Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
      NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
        But i also dont believe in karma.
        You should. It believes in you.

Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
          You should. It believes in you.

Look at those dam little Mexican rapists!!!
          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Base runners in every inning so far for Berrios.

Obviously related to karma...
            Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
            NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Hendricks goes old school for the Cubs, throwing an 81-pitch complete game shutout in 2:28.

Last game like that I remember watching was Jon Lieber the year he won 20 games for the Cubs: threw a 79 pitch one hitter in under 2 hours.
              Last edited by unofan; 05-03-2019, 04:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by unofan View Post
                Hendricks goes old school for the Cubs, throwing an 81-pitch complete game shutout in 2:28.

Last game like that I remember watching was Jon Lieber the year he won 20 games for the Cubs: threw a 79 pitch one hitter in under 2 hours.
                I believe Astros-Dodgers Game 1 finished in under 2:30 a couple years back. If only every game could be so efficient.

Fastest game I've ever watched, and probably will ever watched, was a random Tigers-Royals game in the early 2000s. Can't seem to find an article on it, but it was definitely under 2 hours.
                Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Doesnt matter if all 25 Yankees are on the DL. Twins will fail in NY.

Bases loaded with 1 out in 2 consecutive innings. Scored 1 run.
                  Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance

Comment

Originally posted by unofan View Post

And against a hot ball club. The lesson young pitchers can gain from that performance was that he only got three Ks. Pure pitching.

Comment

Joe Buck calling Cubs/Cards?
                      AtBat radio for me...
                      "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                      -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                      Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                      Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                      Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                      Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

The Tigers have given up 6 runs. They've gotten 6 outs so far. And the bases are juiced in the top of the 3rd. I'm going to be outside here before too much longer.
                        FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Mike Fiers of the A's just no hit the Reds...

300th no hitter in MLB history.
                          Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                          Originally posted by Quizmire
                          mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                          MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                          MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                          I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
                            Mike Fiers of the A's just no hit the Reds...

300th no hitter in MLB history.
                            131 pitches. That was a ****ed gritty no no.

A's have been struggling hard lately, we NEEDED that
                            https://***********/TheVTHockeyBlog
                            https://thevermonthockeyblog.wordpress.com/

Frozen Four: '96, '09
                            NCAA Tournament: '88, '96, '97, '09, '10, '14

/r/collegehockey moderator
                            Fan of the UVM Catamounts, Charlotte Hornets, Oakland A's, and Philadelphia Union

Comment

Wait. The twins are the best team in baseball?
                              Code:
                              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                              Originally posted by SanTropez
                              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                              Originally posted by Kepler
                              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                                Wait. The twins are the best team in baseball?
                                And currently outscoring Toronto 18-0 in this series.

Edit: I jinxed them. 18-1
                                Last edited by GrinCDXX; 05-08-2019, 07:51 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X